Tuesday, May 28, 2024
06:18 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 30, 2012

aliraza171 will become famous soon enough
Default A welfare state

Welfare state ,in my view,is the one where everybody enjoys the equal rights to lead his/her life.Where nobody thinks himself/herself above the law,where minorities are treated at par the majorities and where the leadership is concerned about its citizens,unlike in the case of Pakistan.
I still remember the saying of Quaid e Azam .Once he said that i had outdated coins in my pocket...Yes he was referring the outdated coins.to the incompetent leadership.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Cite any riot that run on underlined points in developed countries to make us concede your point.
I think even secular democracies would now start to think how much freedom is too much. Look at this news man: http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...oes-viral?lite. Has life become a joke or what .

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I think even secular democracies would now start to think how much freedom is too much. Look at this news man: http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...oes-viral?lite. Has life become a joke or what .
Do you think this is worse than what happened in Pak last Friday? Or what happened in Gotki a couple years back? Or what happens in Karachi everyday? These incidents are a small price to pay for freedom. Or would you rather have Saudi Arabia's anti-riot laws? You as much as raise a banner and you'll be arrested for spreading "fitnah"

Tauseef Dar is on a distinguished road

@ Hasan002

There is no welfare state exits on the globe right now.these are only some indicator which are you discussing about. all the values which are in practice in developed world are taken by Islam.Alas! we the muslim ummah are not following islamic teachings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauseef Dar View Post
@ Hasan002

There is no welfare state exits on the globe right now.these are only some indicator which are you discussing about.
What a sweeping statement; have you got any proof? The term "welfare state" does not mean a Utopia, it merely denotes a country where people can lead respectable lives.

RAKSHAN is on a distinguished road
Arrow Welfare State

Welfare State,in my opinion is that State which works for the Greatest Goods of the Greatest Number.
The Following User Says Thank You to RAKSHAN For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Sunday, October 14, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
Do you think this is worse than what happened in Pak last Friday? Or what happened in Gotki a couple years back? Or what happens in Karachi everyday? These incidents are a small price to pay for freedom. Or would you rather have Saudi Arabia's anti-riot laws? You as much as raise a banner and you'll be arrested for spreading "fitnah"
Well dear friend, the major reasons cited for England Riots 2011 besides poverty and economic backwardness were Social Exclusion, Family Breakdown, Gang Culture, Criminal Opportunism, Moral decay and failure of penal system. What do you think these suggest. You think its still a small price to pay for freedom .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauseef Dar View Post
There is no welfare state exits on the globe right now.these are only some indicator which are you discussing about.
Yes, for a long time secular democracies displayed great attributes of welfare and social justice, but now flaws have began to manifest into reality. Secularism has no future, the world will return to religion. But the problem is all the traditional religions have been destroyed or devalued, so now they might invent a new religion with a new God. My hypothesis is 'we are living in a time of Dajjal' . The only traditional religion that is standing in its way is Islam, and its already under attack .

Last edited by Umer; Tuesday, October 02, 2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to mhmmdkashif For This Useful Post:
sabahatbhutta (Monday, October 01, 2012)

Quote:
Well dear friend, the major reasons cited for England Riots 2011 besides poverty and economic backwardness were Social Exclusion, Family Breakdown, Gang Culture, Criminal Opportunism, Moral decay and failure of penal system. What do you think these suggest. You think its still a small price to pay for freedom .
Yes it is. The English enjoy many freedoms that others in this world do not and what's more, they have enjoyed these freedoms for decades now. One riot is still a VERY SMALL price to pay. And there were many reasons for the riot but the main ones were still the stagnant economy, the bleak job market and the overall sense of deprivation. I ask again, would you rather be arrested for spreading "fitnah" every time you chant a slogan?

And as regards moral decay, I still say that so called "Muslim" countries like Pakistan are suffering much more from moral decay than any European country.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Sunday, October 14, 2012)

Quote:
And there were many reasons for the riot but the main ones were still the stagnant economy, the bleak job market and the overall sense of deprivation.
That was the main reason I pointed that out, in the face of stagnant economy 'free people' act more viciously and in uncultured ways.

Quote:
I ask again, would you rather be arrested for spreading "fitnah" every time you chant a slogan?
Well yes, arresting me would be better than letting me riot and destroy people's properties

Quote:
And as regards moral decay, I still say that so called "Muslim" countries like Pakistan are suffering much more from moral decay than any European country.
Agreeable, but to some extent . The thing is Muslims still have this realization that we are decaying, Europeans don't even realize .
Old Monday, October 01, 2012

Quote:
Well yes, arresting me would be better than letting me riot and destroy people's properties
Well, I see that many of your statements on these forums criticize the government and hence you are spreading fitnah. You should now be arrested

And BTW around 3100 people have been arrested, out of which around 1100 were charged and those who were convicted received harsher-than-usual sentences.

Anyways, I still say that one riot is, but a small price to pay for the freedom enjoyed by the English people. This isn't an ideal world, nothing here is free.

Quote:
The thing is Muslims still have this realization that we are decaying
I don't know about other Muslims, but Pakistani Muslims at least do not realize this.