Monday, April 29, 2024
11:57 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, November 28, 2012

waqas naseer is on a distinguished road

Last day when i am watching news paper i read about imran khan he says that i have been arrested for some time when i protest against the drone attacks in waziristan and i am sad to know that i am a big party leader and our present leader do not say any thing to obama that why this all happens to me.....
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas naseer For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Wednesday, November 28, 2012)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 7865

sadam gurmani is on a distinguished road
Smile

i think now obama will have more focus on internal issues rather than external ones except middle east issue-palestine conflict.Things are already going worse at home.He is facing challenges like tax reforms,austerity measures and most importantly Republican are very strong.
As for as pakistan is concerned,policy will remain same as indicated in election debates.Nothing can be said about the frequency of drone strikes but america will wrap up the things rather than expanding them to the new heights.There will be economic cooperation in the shape of providing excess to american markets.There will be conditional aid and pakistan will be forced to persuade Taliban to fight 2014 Afghan elections.What ever will happen in Afghanistan in near future will decide US policy towards pakistan.

MAIMOONA RASHID will become famous soon enough
Default right

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxon View Post
As we know that Obama has been elected and I think now his attitude toward Pakistan would be more strict and drone attacks would increase because election is over and he has much time to play now. please give your views.
yes, you are absolutely right brother that obama will become very strict with pakistan because he thinks that terrorist are in pakistan but that is not a right thng, i think obama is just playing a game with pakistan so that it will become very poor and defendless.

oxon will become famous soon enough

American ever have rude behavior not only toward Pakistan but toward the whole world except Israel, Now its evident that when all world is criticizing the Israel because of her brutal attitude toward Palestine but USA under presidency of Obama is continuously backing her up and supporting Israel at every step. Obama can never has a soft corner for the country on which he has killed their bitter enemy Usama Bin Laden. So to say, Obama is good or would be good for us is just a wrong perception not a realistic approach. Now its need for Pakistan to be strict to some extent and enhance relations with other powers like Russia and China etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to oxon For This Useful Post:
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 7865

sadam gurmani is on a distinguished road

I think this is what you can expect from a super power.It will surely protect its own interests rather than wining good will of the third world countries.Look from washington...how dangerous we are.
If we assume that america is dependent uopn us and want to destroy pakistan..this will be totally baseless assumption.The country which has provided us billions of dollars and provided its own helicopter and aid during floods,gave access to the markets..Persuaded IMF to give us loans.Bro,i am at loss to understand why will this country try to weak pakistan,whom it is supplying money.Imagine yourself without US support...Iran has withstood its pressure but we cant..because we dont have oil neither anything else worthwhile.

farooq sultan is on a distinguished road

all of us have consensus that obama rather say america is going to do nothing good in favor of pakistan,,,i agree ur point why usa will take any step in favor or against pakistan,,,international politics is not based on emotions and personal attachments,,,if usa is giving us aid or pursuing loans for us,it doesnt indicate she is sincere with us,handsome amount of aid is payed back to american observers and we pay heavy amounts in terms of premeium,,,in the present scenario usa wants to encircle china and want to have strtegical birds eye view over iran avd central asian states,,,balochistan is best place in view of usa think tanks for this purpose,,,so ultimate goal of usa is to weaken pakistan to fulfill its malicious intents,,united we stand divided we fall
The Following User Says Thank You to farooq sultan For This Useful Post:

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadam gurmani View Post
I think this is what you can expect from a super power.It will surely protect its own interests rather than wining good will of the third world countries.Look from washington...how dangerous we are.
If we assume that america is dependent uopn us and want to destroy Pakistan..this will be totally baseless assumption.The country which has provided us billions of dollars and provided its own helicopter and aid during floods,gave access to the markets..Persuaded IMF to give us loans.Bro,i am at loss to understand why will this country try to weak pakistan,whom it is supplying money.Imagine yourself without US support...Iran has withstood its pressure but we cant..because we dont have oil neither anything else worthwhile.
Well sir time matters. Pakistan has everything but our politicians don't have the guts to make these resources useful for us as iran uses his oil only for himself if you want to discuss on resources of other Asian countries(you can see he closed up the routes towards America and other western countries for the export of oil after the rude behavior of America and Israel).
Obama's eye is on his own country to make it more stable and more powerful than any other country in the world for sure but regarding to Pakistan, he's a way more rude then other countries for us. As far as loans and US support is concerned, firstly they provide that loan and US support because they are getting equal amount of support from Pakistan in the face of NATO services. Secondly that sufficient amount of US support and loans taken from IMF don't reach to civilians because of our jerk politicians. US is trying to take a bit more control on Pakistan because if they want to rule over other Asian countries, Pakistan is the best selection for them due to it's geographical position.

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxon View Post
As we know that Obama has been elected and I think now his attitude toward Pakistan would be more strict and drone attacks would increase because election is over and he has much time to play now. please give your views.
Whether it's Obama or some one else it doesn't matter things will remain same as they were earlier. . . Issue is how our government retreat towards U.S.How could a shopkeeper let you go buying things without payment . . same is the case with our relation to U.S.A. . .even after 10-20 years no more changes would be witnessed except few new faces over there and over here. . . Until unless there policy makers, they don't change their minds toward us. What change have you seen after Bush in Obama's government??? Same old policies with new names. . . So we should not bother about what influence it will put on Pakistan. There is severe need of becoming self reliant. . . !!!!
Old Thursday, November 29, 2012

saherk is on a distinguished road

it seems to be very difficult to understand the USA foreign policy toward Pakistan because they are always fair weather friend to every country of the world... however the game, which is going on in Afghanistan will decide the future of pk-us relations .if the economy of the USA gets more harms and red alter politics report on "The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending....is a reality ....... where 18 states have signed the petition to withdraw from the union........ then it will bring a cool breeze in pk-us relations, where us will neglect Pakistan once more as they have done in early 90s. Realistically speaking , it will be hard to manage the war expenses inside Afghanistan....... they will seek Pakistan help for a safe exit from Afghanistan , so it is clear like a diamond piece that USA cant compromise over it economy..... the Obama and its administration will decide all about in the light of afghan war.... not on the change of political or military leadership c inside Pakistan...the new break through is only dependent upon usa economic conditions in coming hours....
Old Thursday, November 29, 2012

farooq sultan is on a distinguished road

it is useless to find any notion of good hope in intentions of usa,,,coming period of withdrawl of usa forces is very sensitive to pakistan,,,it can be compared to post war period of late 1980's,when heroine and kalashinkov culture was introduced in pakistan,replay of that period will ocur and usa will do utmost efforts to topple the peace of pakistan and destabilze rather say dismantle the solidarity of our homeland,so we must give wakeup call to our bigwigs by electing truly nation loving government which can work in favor of country,,,if there is any other possible way,kindly share
The Following User Says Thank You to farooq sultan For This Useful Post:
salman habib9 (Wednesday, April 24, 2013)