Monday, April 29, 2024
09:41 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, November 09, 2012

oxon will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Corruption a cancer

Corruption is considered a cancer and everybody wants to get rid of it, and this struggle is continue from the very first day of independence, we could not overcome this fatal disease in 65 years, why??
The Following User Says Thank You to oxon For This Useful Post:
Mithal Khan (Monday, December 17, 2012)
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

This problem can be tacked but with the poor democracy, strong administration and rule of law....
The Following User Says Thank You to ssara For This Useful Post:
oxon (Saturday, November 10, 2012)

anam047 is on a distinguished road

Corruption can only be eradicated from the top. Firstly the people present at the top got to be corruption free,rest will follow.
Old Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sadam Behan is on a distinguished road

The menace of corruption cannot be tackled untill there is good governce and true democracy
The Following User Says Thank You to Sadam Behan For This Useful Post:

anam047 is on a distinguished road

The good governance and true democracy can only be established if the person who is head of state is corruption free,selfless and a true patriot. He'll act as a role model and rest will follow.
IrfanShahid (Wednesday, December 19, 2012), oxon (Saturday, November 10, 2012), shahzeb22 (Sunday, November 11, 2012)

Malik Nadeem 06 is on a distinguished road

It is true that the leader or head of the state should be a true patriot but this can not happen till we all change our mindset. Majority of us has to put our effort to fight or overcome the cancer of corruption
The Following User Says Thank You to Malik Nadeem 06 For This Useful Post:

Ghost Rider will become famous soon enough

Until the state does not become a welfare state eradication of corruption shall be a dream for every Pakistani.
Whatsoever reforms you bring in administration unless it is not eradicated from grass root level it wilt not come to end.

oxon will become famous soon enough

when everyone itself try to eradicate corruption then it can be possible. Because we witness in daily life that many people among us feels proud violating the law, he does it by violating the one-way, by violating a traffic signal, by breaking a queue etc. So everyone is indulged in corruption but not ready to accept his responsibility.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Roll No.  08854

Mayo1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxon View Post
Corruption is considered a cancer and everybody wants to get rid of it, and this struggle is continue from the very first day of independence, we could not overcome this fatal disease in 65 years, why??
Well I believe that the menace of corruption can not be eradicate from any society. there is no such society in the world which can be termed as corruption free.
what we can do is that we can minimize it and its consequential impact on development and growth. And that is only possible when we all are ready to own the collective responsibility and make individual contributions. Corruption will be minimised when we will be able to instill a sense of responsibility in all of our citizens.
We also need to improve governance with strong checks and balances on it. Rule of Law should be ensured and everyone should be treated equal before the law. only then we will succeed.

Regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mayo1 For This Useful Post:

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

The fault line starts from our side and moves towards Government and other departments of the Country. Firstly We should try to change ourselves so that no one has the power to defeat there own civilians.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neo[t] For This Useful Post:
anam047 (Sunday, November 11, 2012), IrfanShahid (Wednesday, December 19, 2012), oxon (Saturday, November 10, 2012)