Saturday, April 27, 2024
05:31 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, November 19, 2012

assassin007 is on a distinguished road
Angry A Nuptial Knot. .

As per the topic my thread is about bi-relation. And one of the loosest nuptial knot which has been knotted yet. Its between none other than Israel and Palestine. Many of the times the topic has been raised and discussed vigorously. But the only reason for which i am going to write it again is to improve my knowledge regarding this issue. Earlier Jews and Arabs were living together in Spain, North Africa and in Palestine over 300 years. But when and why did it all go wrong??? What was the cause??? Judaism?? Islam?? Money ?? Land ?? or Oil??? In 1897 Zionist organization was formed to unite all jews but why not any organization for muslims?? Jews were homeless and were in search of home in different countries but due their typical mind and nature nobody was willing to allow them and get settled. And finally with the help of Britishers and Americans they were able to get settled in Palestine, which is a holy land for both jews and muslims. At the beginning 90% of the population were muslims and only 10% of minorities. First war (1936) which took place in Palestine was among Britishers and Muslims and it lasted for almost 3 years and more than 5000 Palestinians got killed in that war. Due to jews settlement zionists launch attack against britishers and later on britishers took the matter of palestine to U.N. And U.N decided to make a commission which would decide and make a report and acc to that report decision was to be taken. Therefore it was decided that there would be a partition in b/w palestine, to which palestinians rejected with full vigour. No doubt Zionists were having very strong bonding and they were united on every stance they took.The 2nd world war was a great tragic for jews, Hitler killed more than 6 million jews and he wouldn't have stop if war had remain in his favor. Towards the end of 1947 the zionists came together by destroying palestinian towns near israel border and on 15th of may 1948 more than 200 villages of palestinians were occupied and a massacre took place. Even britishers were not able to maintain the situation of law and order, even after having infantry of 70,000. And later on 6 days war took place in which 7 of the islamic countries took part against israel. But they weren't fighting for a righteous cause they all wanted to capture there favorite territories in Palestine. Which lead them towards a dreadful defeat by israel army. Since that day we aren't able to help palestinians to re-capture their land. And now a days what israel is doing that's totally out of our minds. None of U.N charter is applicable there and where is the flag holder of peace (U.S.A) and a fighter who had committed to fight against terrorism till his last breath (Obama). What would be the future of this issue and role of so called peace makers??? Need your expert opinions and views and help me out to make a concrete decision regarding it. .
Old Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

It is a pitiful situation for the residents /actual inhabitants of Palestine and the lands around, whose lands were captured and they were thrown out by the biggest state terrorist, Israel. And so called super power USA is backing Isreal and in other words, there will be less hue and cry at UN platform....

Have a look at this, you will be able to know some of the things, http://news.yahoo.com/more-diplomacy...023756686.html

But since this has been written by some people, who may be having silent support for Israel /Jewish , you will find some exaggerated things with regard to Hamas etc, overlook that thing.

Alas our media is sleeping nowadays and is not showing its energy on this crucial issue...........
Lady (Tuesday, November 20, 2012)
Old Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Obama is doing nothing but acting by showing that israel is not doing except that he is supporting them to do this job.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli...inian_conflict

You'll find some more info about that past situation of Palestine you mentioned in your post.

http://www.secularnewsdaily.com/2010...tine-conflict/

Solutions for "Palestine-Israel conflict"
Old Thursday, November 22, 2012

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Is it not Hamas which we all should be blaming?

I mean they were the ones who fired rockets at Israel and israel is just responding back.Yes,there response is over exaggerated but still why Hamas provided them the chance,at the first place, to do all what they are doing now?

Descendant of Saul has a spectacular aura aboutDescendant of Saul has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
Is it not Hamas which we all should be blaming?

I mean they were the ones who fired rockets at Israel and Israel is just responding back.Yes,there response is over exaggerated but still why Hamas provided them the chance,at the first place, to do all what they are doing now?
No! Why to blame Hamas? For trying to keep what little is left with them? For trying to resist the occupier from further advancing? For terrorizing Israel?

If I limit you to one room of your house and occupy the rest of the house by force, cut your food and medical supplies from all sides, stop any aid that you may be receiving and corner you the edge, what are you going to do?

You are surely going to resist for your survival. And that's what they are doing. Resistance for survival comes in blood! When and if you corner a cat, even it will retaliate! Rockets are the best they can do, as they make most of the short range rockets at home!
mjkhan (Thursday, November 22, 2012)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descendant of Saul View Post
No! Why to blame Hamas? For trying to keep what little is left with them? For trying to resist the occupier from further advancing? For terrorizing Israel?

If I limit you to one room of your house and occupy the rest of the house by force, cut your food and medical supplies from all sides, stop any aid that you may be receiving and corner you the edge, what are you going to do?

You are surely going to resist for your survival. And that's what they are doing. Resistance for survival comes in blood! When and if you corner a cat, even it will retaliate! Rockets are the best they can do, as they make most of the short range rockets at home!
Exactly this was what i was looking for.

Actually a lot of people were raising questions,on international forums, similar to what i did in my previous post.What people around the world are not recognising is the fact that what Hamas did was a reaction and not an action.Every year israel encroaches on more and more of their land and as a result Palestinese are deprived of their land and home.Additionally they are also deprived of many things which you mentioned in your reply.A war is already on by israel.They just found a good excuse, in the shape of rocket attacks,to accelerate the process of damage to Palestine.

Every month Palestinese are killed by israelis and now when some rockets have hit their settlements they are ready to lodge a full fledge war(massacre).U.S and west is acting as if human life in Palestine is of no worth as compared to one in israel.

Here in london media is showing a completely twisted picture of events.General public in here is not aware of actual ground realities of what is happening in Palestine and israel.Media is showing that israel is just preparing to counterattack.It is being shown that they are the innocent party in the present conflict.And the killing of innocent palestinese is being termed as collateral damage, by many people, that occurs in a war the blame of which goes to Hamas as they are considered to be the one who started this war.

Descendant of Saul has a spectacular aura aboutDescendant of Saul has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Actually a lot of people were raising questions,on international forums, similar to what i did in my previous post.What people around the world are not recognising is the fact that what Hamas did was a reaction and not an action.Every year israel encroaches on more and more of their land and as a result Palestinese are deprived of their land and home.Additionally they are also deprived of many things which you mentioned in your reply.A war is already on by israel.They just found a good excuse, in the shape of rocket attacks,to accelerate the process of damage to Palestine.

Every month Palestinese are killed by israelis and now when some rockets have hit their settlements they are ready to lodge a full fledge war(massacre).U.S and west is acting as if human life in Palestine is of no worth as compared to one in israel.

Here in london media is showing a completely twisted picture of events.General public in here is not aware of actual ground realities of what is happening in Palestine and israel.Media is showing that israel is just preparing to counterattack.It is being shown that they are the innocent party in the present conflict.And the killing of innocent palestinese is being termed as collateral damage, by many people, that occurs in a war the blame of which goes to Hamas as they are considered to be the one who started this war.
The logic is pretty simple, when something works in a circular form then its very hard to find the action and re-action!

This is a circular kind of issue, Jews were settled, they snatched more and more places, they faced resistances, they started to get more strength, the resistance also went up, and finally the situation is that its rockets on one side and bomber planes and stuff on other side. The equation of power however is though very biased and non-balanced but it still works in a circle and one's actions are considered as reason for the other's reaction.

And media is a weapon in the 4th generation warfare's psy-ops, so no wonder every country would try to show their version of the story which matched their foreign policy!

Another point is the nature of attacks from both sides, as every country fight wars according to their strength! Israel's strength is conventional war, and they usually try to start a conventional war with full scale military power involved for a limited time only, and Palestinian territory is of no match to that! So what Gaza do is that they opted for another form of war, the non-conventional, under the deterrence, continuous... So this is much like an arrow in the knee for Israel, due to the under-deterrence approach of Hamas, its usually hard for Israel to start their kind of war.

More can be written on this, but I guess this much is enough for now
Old Friday, November 23, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Very rightly responded by the fellow descendant of saul/soul and you, just to add some words, it has not yet been established that if Hamas started this or ..... .... Media is certainly a great opinion building power, whatever is reported in media, is often considered as truth.
Old Friday, November 23, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
Very rightly responded by the fellow descendant of saul/soul and you, just to add some words, it has not yet been established that if Hamas started this or ..... .... Media is certainly a great opinion building power, whatever is reported in media, is often considered as truth.
Sir, its "Descendant of Saul"!

The word in my name is "Saul" as in King Saul of ancient Kingdom of Israel! In Arabic we know him as Taloot, i-e "طالوت‎"!!!
Old Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Before a single rocket was fired, Israel assassinated Ahamed Jabar (Hamas Military Chief) who was returning from Egypt's brokered peace deal with Israel.