Saturday, April 27, 2024
04:54 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, December 11, 2012

zeeshi361 is on a distinguished road
Default seniors please put some light on delimitation in karachi

some of my queries regarding delimitation

what is delimitation
why it is required in kharahi
why it is asked at this time in karachi and only on karachi not in the whole country
how its impact will be on the cominjg elections
how much time it will take
if it is not carried out will elections be fair enough

i am cant get the grip on it ,its kind of complex one

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

delimitation of constituencies in Karachi is very fine, but it will not effective to the purpose of peace because of the fact is that the government whether in the past or present is not sincere with the people. We are ancient Sindhi inhabitants of Karachi who are verified in the ID’s by the Mohajirs (immigrants of other provinces) that yes we are the citizens of Pakistan. What a pity. Actually the politicians of other parts of the country are working for their lands while Sindhi politicians work against their own people and always try to make them slaves on their own lands. Although delimitation will be carried out but there would be no change. All the communities are already living peacefully but govt. policies are so devised in order that people may fight with each other. We see that most of the bureaucratic are ranking world’s top corrupt officers only because of insincere politicians who are amassing their wealth only. What is the criteria and qualification of a politician in Pakistan, just come on stage, speak all the filth and become a respectable politician without doing any good work. Now we are very close to collapse. We can not survive if lawlessness and corruption is at its peak. Our country can be saved only by one agenda “Eradication of corruption from its roots within one month’s time” by hanging on the roads at least one lac corrupt people of the country.
zeeshi361 (Tuesday, December 11, 2012), zulfiqar72 (Tuesday, December 18, 2012)
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Check following article about delimitation in Karachi:

Delimitation in Karachi
The Following User Says Thank You to Arain007 For This Useful Post:
zeeshi361 (Tuesday, December 11, 2012)

zeeshi361 is on a distinguished road

@ sir i had a glance at this article before I posted my queries ,i gone through second read also ,

what I actually want is that how delimitation is carried out , for example in a city there are 2 constituencies what I get there limits are redrawn only if

a the latest census is being conducted
b number of constituencies has been changed

the pildat says that
a both the cases are not there
b other area may demand delimitation as kpk had the same ratios of complaints as the sindh ,baloch also complain about 1998 census
c also ECP has much bigger issues to see like THE CNICS in karachi

so why SC is arguing to conduct it only in karachi when 6 months are left ,
is it not against the constituency act 1974 and our constitution

also I cant get that why is it placed this clause in our constitution for example it says if if population has increased so more constituencies should be developed seeing the easiness of people
can we also get an idea from NADRA DATABASE because it will show how much people are increased in certain area and seeing that get an idea how many constituencies can be made , if it becomes more than the limit let say a constituency must be only of 1 million people and the data base shows its two million so go for delimitation ??