CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   SC orders arrest of PM Ashraf (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/73840-sc-orders-arrest-pm-ashraf.html)

Bilalahmad1 Wednesday, January 16, 2013 02:13 AM

Army is also fed up and it knows that if elections are held under current circumstance there would be a split mandate. that cant solve the problems of pakistan.

Invincible Wednesday, January 16, 2013 02:46 AM

[B][QUOTE=sajidnuml;542684]You didn't not get the point. there may be tens of thousand cases pending disposal, they are being heard and would be disposed accordingly. This matter was relating to an application which was made by some one, any one can make application to any court and it will be heard and disposed of as soon as possible. This is not a judgement..

It is just an order made on the investigation report of NAB, which failed to take action at its own even though it was empowered to do so by virtue of relevant sections of NAB ordinance.

Do you know when an application is made to court under section 22 A B of CRPCfor registration of FIR which the police is bound to register, The court hears the matter on urgent basis disposing of the application on priority basis. Now accused can not accuse court that It has thousands of cases to dispose of and why it has heard this application.

Secondly every statute has its own procedure and you know that in CRPC if Police after investigation is satisfied that a peson is involved in cognizable offense, it can arrest him without arrest warrant. And if Police goes to Magisterial court and says that this is the investigation and "what we should do", the court will definitely say that why (you) Police come here when Law empowers you do so at your own.

whoever the person may be when he is found involved he has tobe arrested accordingly, according to the rules and procedure and that is what we mean by rule of law. Even if a diplomat commits crime he will be arrested untill he claims immunity and proves it. Things can not be left to perceptions. Law is law![/QUOTE]

I am getting it, dear.

NAB hasn't completed its investigation till date.

Read this:

[url]http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=83350[/url]

I have zero sympathies for PM but I do suspect (like Asma jahangir, Aitzaz hasan etc) at 'Timing' of this order for it will illustrate grave ramifications & become rugby in near future.
[/B]

sabahatbhutta Wednesday, January 16, 2013 02:37 PM

[SIZE="3"]It is hard to believe that the judges sitting in the most prestigious court of the country are naive to foresee the repercussions of their judgement at a crucial time. At a time when a puppet sitting in a closed cabin is doing drama just half a kilometre away from the SC building, they are passing convictions on an unfinished case. I am amazed that judges have become so much dutiful and efficient that whilst each and every activity is seized in the capital, judges are working hard and hard to provide peace and justice to the people of country(definition of justice varies).
[/SIZE]

Muhammad Usman 987 Wednesday, January 16, 2013 03:01 PM

[QUOTE=Kamran Chaudhary;542397]Is there any co-relation between long march and SC's order?[/QUOTE]
I don't think so. Because this RPP case is not started today. It took almost two years to solve. And long march was announced on 23rd december. So how can somebody say that they are co-related.
After all a good decision made by CJP.

Bilal Hassan Wednesday, January 16, 2013 03:37 PM

[B][COLOR="Blue"]I have been an adamant supporter of new active judiciary, they have made good decisions and the latest one is no exception, the decision is good but timing is not.

We have escalating condition at the border as the arch enemy India is violating ceasefire every now and then, a Pakistani soldier has embraced shahadat in a latest act of unprovoked firing.

Army needs support from the country and all factions of society to face the emerging threat on the borders, our Southern border is also seeing enemy activity as American supported mercenaries are attacking Pakistani positions.

This Qadri sb leave that drama now as soon as possible, we cannot afford such frivolous acts in current scenario, he is known for his lies and he even doesn't hesitate to relate false things with Prophet PBUH...

We all want change and change we need, but not the one that Mr Qadri is trying to bring, his dream will never materialize and his wishes are a far cry from reality. We want smooth transition and democratically elected government. [/COLOR][/B]

multithinker Wednesday, January 16, 2013 07:36 PM

[B]All these issues shows , Government Failure in the country and lake of governance among institutions who are under the influence of corrupt political leaders.

Country need change but that's not possible without strictness of law and writ of judiciary in the country

Imran Khan is look like a visionary leader , but may be he will not settle down all problems
Qadri can become Khumaini of Pakistan but cannot rule until and unless political parties agree with him and surrender especially PPP and PML-n .

Autocracy and Aristocracy both have chance to become future ruler of the Country

May Allah bless Pakista[/B]

emraankhattak Wednesday, January 16, 2013 07:51 PM

[QUOTE=multithinker;542908][B]All these issues shows , Government Failure in the country and lake of governance among institutions who are under the influence of corrupt political leaders.

Country need change but that's not possible without strictness of law and writ of judiciary in the country

Imran Khan is look like a visionary leader , but may be he will not settle down all problems
Qadri can become Khumaini of Pakistan but cannot rule until and unless political parties agree with him and surrender especially PPP and PML-n .

Autocracy and Aristocracy both have chance to become future ruler of the Country

May Allah bless Pakista[/B][/QUOTE]
brother i am agree with yours point of view. The same point of view was expressed by me in

this thread a couple of days ago but, our respected members roughly opposed me, well! it

was and it is their right to have their on say but(right of expression) i am happy that all political parties

Whether they are in opposition or in government did not offer their shoulders to respected

Qadri sahab.I, believe that change can be made through a smooth transition and and

at last some people are now agreeing that the decision was right but not at the right

time.

yes,brother.thanks Allah that this threat has rightly been diagnosed by the political parties of Pakistan.It shows that they have learnt from the past.

Neo[t] Thursday, January 17, 2013 02:10 AM

It is a good decision but in wrong time indeed.
According to the recent expert's point of view, Raja Parvez Ashraf would still be as a Prime Minister of Pakistan if he will be arrested in the rental case.

08:38 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.