Tuesday, May 07, 2024
01:33 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 01, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashinov
I don't think there should be any restrictions on who can and can not take the CSS although Miss Naqvi...you didn't say it but you did imply it.....
I didnt mean to say it that only few should be allowed to go for the biggest competition. Rather I believe only talented people should join it. And no doubt doctors are the most hardworking and talented people as the merit of medical is very high and it proves their talent if they are doctors. I already told you that they certainly qualify it as well caz they are hardworking by nature.

Quote:
Anyways the CSS is an exam held to determine the best of the best of the best.....Everyone should take it....As far as leaving one's profession...One should be judgemental.....Everyone has his or her own reasons for doing things.....
I do believe that CSS is the competition for only those who are competitive and can prove their talents. No doubt its true that everyone go to css for his/her own reasons.

Quote:
Futhermore the number of doctors in the mainstream is enough ...actually more than enough.....but the number of Good CSP's i.e. BUREAUCRATS isn't that great...so actually our country needs more Good CSP's than it needs Good Doctors.
Well here I differ to u, what you will do to a sick nation if you dont have enough dr but have sufficient amount of bureaucrats....? So for having a healthy nation first you need good doctors and then you can aspire for having talented bureacrats... you must read "healthy body possess healthy mind"and Drs are the professional that keep your body healthy if you are facing some problem.

One more thing we dont have enough Dr in main stream. In our country we have only one Dr for population of 3600. So you can imagine that how enough doctors we have.
Old Thursday, February 01, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wounded Healer
i think KASHINOV is right...............everyone and anyone should be able to give the css exam...........this is our basic civil right......
I agree to you and as I have mentioned in my previous reply that every talented individual have right to prove his talents and CSS is the biggest gala where you can prove yourself.

Quote:
as far as doctors joining css is concerned.........well its a lot more compilcated then just wanting more power.............
100% agreed to u.....

Quote:
and the concept that all the doctors have their lives planned and will be rich and famous, is just an ILLUSION...............in pakistan , doctors are the most hard working people and also the least paid as well as the least respected...............we have no other way of stabilizing our future other then css...........that is why many doctors opt for css cause there is nothing else for us to do............GOD help the doctors of this country...........
Yes unfortunately its the problem in our country... In the western world Dr and teachers are the highly paid professionals, but in our countries they are suffering. But it doesnt mean to leave the profession when ppl needs them.

Yes we should hope best for the future that may our doctors get the reward of their hardwork and their unlimited talents and those talents should also be utilized.
Old Saturday, February 17, 2007

Kashinov is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Naqvi
Well here I differ to u, what you will do to a sick nation if you dont have enough dr but have sufficient amount of bureaucrats....? So for having a healthy nation first you need good doctors and then you can aspire for having talented bureacrats... you must read "healthy body possess healthy mind"and Drs are the professional that keep your body healthy if you are facing some problem.

One more thing we dont have enough Dr in main stream. In our country we have only one Dr for population of 3600. So you can imagine that how enough doctors we have.
Well...The sicknesses our country is facing the most are the sicknesses of Corruption, Prejudice, Nepotism, Hatred, Sectarianism,Unemployment, etc. Diseases are not killing our ppl as much as the conditions prevailing in our country.
As you know, Miss Naqvi, that a person can also get mentally ill, which I think is more dangerous coz ppl seem to tolerate physical illnesses better and this mental illness is to a great extent affected by our society. In order to help the ppl, we have to uplift the standard of life by having GREAT CSP'S & BUREAUCRATS and thus eradicating the mental diseases of our ppl just as the duty of a doctor is not only to save lives and treat the sick but also to uplift the standard of life by defeating disease. IN other words we need SOCIAL DOCTORS or DOCTORS FOR OUR SOCIETY/SYSTEM. If u still think we need Docs, then why don't both of us forget abt the CSS and start A CLINIC FOR THE MENTALLY DISTRESSED/DISEASED coz the no. of PSYCHIATRISTS/CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS in our country is extremely low as compared to other Doctors and our demand is far greater than as compared to GPs and Surgeons.
In an earlier post i wrote One should be Judgemental....I actually meant ONE SHOULD NOTBE JUDGEMENTAL.... I forgot to write NOT.

Take Care and Stay Cool!