Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:16 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, February 04, 2007

Nedian is on a distinguished road

Thx pritei and Ajmad for ur keen interest.

Now we are discussing how to depot the millions of Aghanis from this Country.

Before that let me add some thing to your knowledge that Afghanis have totally penetrated in our society because of their long stay in the Pakistan. They have vast and booming transport system of Karachi and major cities in their hands. Recently, we have seen that some of the agencies, when tried to enter the Shorab Goth for the search operation for illegal arms and drugs, the Pakhtuns and Afghanis took arms against them. Even, they started transport strike against such step.

However, the Govt was mere a tool in their hands because they were helpless, while finding now alternative they surrendered before them by accepting their demands, as
usual.

After all this, if Govt will not accelerate its efforts to curb the growing influence of aliens in the region the situation will further aggravate. On the other hand it’s the duty of Mr. Karzai to establish his writ in the country and ask the refugees to come back and provide them such facilities of business and security that could benefit them at their homes.

I’ll conclude this with a hope that both sides of Durand line will accelerate their efforts to achieve this Herculean Task as soon as possible.

Regards

Nedian
Old Sunday, February 04, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Mere words can't do wonders. It is good that Musharraf is gonna do something in this section. He is a pragmatic and optimistic guy and will surely give us fruitful results. The implicatins of his efforts will probably bear the fruit of relax environs aming Pakistan and its neighbours.

Regards,