Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:57 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 18, 2013

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer Riaz View Post
Democracy Is Kuffer in Islam, Man Made Law not Acceptable
How democracy is kufr in islam?
How man made law is not acceptable in islam?
idealsome (Friday, May 03, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Thursday, May 02, 2013)
Old Thursday, April 18, 2013

nazii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer Riaz View Post
Democracy Is Kuffer in Islam, Man Made Law not Acceptable

Quran And Hadith are the Source that How we can Spend life , Yes If Any leader Following the above mentioned Sources then ''No Problem'' Any person is welcome !

Our Country Name Is Islami Jumhiray Pakistan . But Where is ISLAM in Our System.??

We Lie, We deceive , We Kill , We Bribe , We smuggle , We Selfish , We Duel personality , We Rose up the price of products in Ramadan, We store the commodities for better profit in future, We Play with Interest System, We prefer luxury Life Style. While finding a job we Just emphasis on Salary even what so ever work has to be perform , We are Calculated people who just think about ourselves We do not know even our neighbours had their Meal or not .

Think before We sleep for Good ( Death )

Correct Me if i am Wrong but support with your Evidence !

Jazak ALLah Khair
Dear you may disagree with democratic norms being practised in pakistan, but broadly speaking, i would say no religion puts emphasis on democracy more than islam.
what is democracy?simply "welfare of masses".now would you let me kno how it is unislamic.

you may disagree with British adopted parlimentry system, persisting in pakistan
but prestential form of govt,the other side of picture(democracy), has been in regular practice during the era of Holy Prophet(PBUH) and then the caliphs and so forth.
The Following User Says Thank You to nazii For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Friday, April 19, 2013)
Old Wednesday, April 24, 2013

hadeed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazii View Post
Dear you may disagree with democratic norms being practised in pakistan, but broadly speaking, i would say no religion puts emphasis on democracy more than islam.
what is democracy?simply "welfare of masses".now would you let me kno how it is unislamic.

you may disagree with British adopted parlimentry system, persisting in pakistan
but prestential form of govt,the other side of picture(democracy), has been in regular practice during the era of Holy Prophet(PBUH) and then the caliphs and so forth.
everybody has his or her own point of view ...to me islam and democracy are on opposite sides...islam is a well ordained system of life....on the other hand democracy is all man made laws....and it has been taught to me by my elders that "there are times when man cant even think good about his own plans and decisions...he is shortsighted and cant comphrend in an effective manner"
so islam has never directly opposed democracy but it had never favored it as well...mixing islam and democracy is not the right thing to do
idealsome (Friday, May 03, 2013)
Old Thursday, May 02, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadeed View Post
everybody has his or her own point of view ...to me islam and democracy are on opposite sides...islam is a well ordained system of life....on the other hand democracy is all man made laws....and it has been taught to me by my elders that "there are times when man cant even think good about his own plans and decisions...he is shortsighted and cant comphrend in an effective manner"
so islam has never directly opposed democracy but it had never favored it as well...mixing islam and democracy is not the right thing to do
AoA

Yes everybody is having his/her own point of view. In my thinking, you may like to give a second consideration for presence of democratic norms in Islam. In post 20 of this thread, some online information has been shared on this aspect, kindly have a look.

Regards
idealsome (Friday, May 03, 2013)