Monday, April 29, 2024
11:59 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 25, 2013

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road
Default Importance Of Vote

Profound authentic surveys testify the fact that Pakistan stands within last ten countries with minimum turnout of elections. About 43 percent people of whom 80 percent comprise of poor and illiterate class, having no sense of casting vote rightly, cast their vote,on the bases of racism,feudalism etc. Consequently, same political mafia reiterates again and again and plunders our beloved country with all their means.

And we so called literate people celebrate holiday at election day;watch results on tv all the day; and after the same political mafia has been elected, we indulge in criticizing them day and night. Why we don't come out of our houses and cast our vote which is our national duty,hence,becomes religious as well?
samaziz (Thursday, April 25, 2013)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Roll no 12656Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Roll no 12656

khalid hanif is on a distinguished road
Wink point to be noted

Yes you are pretty right we ourself are responsible for all those atrocities that we 've to suffer later on. Now as we are on the threshold of new era that imply a new parliament. We all must be awared of the significance of vote and let these all demons out of the entity of government which 'd been maligning our society.
Furquan592 (Thursday, April 25, 2013), Sidra Nawaz (Saturday, May 04, 2013)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

to me there is no importance of vote in our country , casting vote in Pakistan is a fool's errand.

Quote:
so called literate people celebrate holiday at election day;watch results on tv all the day;
it is the best decision to sit in home, rather to die in polling stations for a black sheep. if literate person vote a culprit , corrupt , and murderer, to me he is illiterate, and uncivilized...mention here any one politician who is able to vote ?
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Roll no 12656Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Roll no 12656

khalid hanif is on a distinguished road

But at least we may hope for the best and life in fact teaches us same lesson.We've to choose the better option if we can otherwise there 'll be no mould in the situation.
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 75

Syeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
to me there is no importance of vote in our country , casting vote in Pakistan is a fool's errand.

it is the best decision to sit in home, rather to die in polling stations for a black sheep. if literate person vote a culprit , corrupt , and murderer, to me he is illiterate, and uncivilized...mention here any one politician who is able to vote ?
If you will think this way do you think you are being responsible towards your country??? You know why change never visits this country because we all think there will be no change by one person ( Everyone thinks that "mujh aik say kia hoga") although this "one" will be "many" at the end and that will make the difference for sure. And even if you fail to bring out some meaningful change even then you will be able to satisfy your soul by playing your part. You will be done with your responsibility. I am not saying you this just for casting vote but for everything you come across in life.

For this I will say just this "When you have all the evils choose the least of the evils"

Regards!
Furquan592 (Thursday, April 25, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,321 Times in 834 Posts
HASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of light

Each vote retains its importance. Even one vote can change destiny of a country.
"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses." Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I second Syeda. just vote the person who is least corrupt. Prophet SAWW narrated that a true believer can't be stung by the same snake again and again;so why we test and vote the same persons or parties,we have examined again and again. I bet if you vote sagaciously,change will be bound to serve you. InshAllah.

Quote:

mention here any one politician who is able to vote ?
My dear put off the glasses of pessimism,you'll surely find many.

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Furquan592 For This Useful Post:
Syeda Bukhari (Thursday, April 25, 2013)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
My dear put off the glasses of pessimism,you'll surely find many.

dear, please help me to find, i think you are pessimist. please tell me one of them who is vote-able? i want to cast my vote .

zakirhs is on a distinguished road

assalam u alaikum. someone tell me how to post in css forum? i want to ask something in this forum but i don't know how to... please someone help... thank you

click on a particular portion, like discussion, above all posts there is an option to (start new thread) click on it and write your query and finally click on (submit post)

stay blessed

Tags
elections, impotance of vote, vote