Monday, April 29, 2024
06:10 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 13, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
My friend how PTI can deliver in KPK, when your favorite most leaders are negotiating with Moulana fazloo regarding alliance in KPK and central govt. PML-N should respect the mandate of PTI in KPK and i hope that PTI will respect their mandate in Punjab and in this way we might be able to move forward.
As far as ameer muqam is concerned, let me tell you he went to his constituency thrice before elections and all the three times he was welcomed with rotten eggs and tomatoes. PML-N should have nominated a well reputed person from swat/shangla but now its over. Lets move forward for a better future which seems almost impossible...

yes PML N must respect the mandate of PTI, and i don't think PML N is considering any such thing, and if they are doing they are doing a bad thing.....
and yes we must be sanguine about the future at least i am, let us pray for the best.....
VetDoctor (Monday, May 13, 2013)
Old Monday, May 13, 2013

Jetpack2 is on a distinguished road

Nawaz Kay anay say pakistan may kuch behtari aygee?

Elections were not free. I myself witnessed rigging in NA 250 Karachi. I am not a Nawaz supporter but of PTI () , but I truly acknowledge operation clean sweep by Nawaz Sharif in 1992 against MQM.

I believe he can again provide relief to the people of Karachi.
Old Monday, May 13, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

PML-N has done Dhandli in NA-122 and NA-125.

even one of PML leader has accepted it, so its going to be a disaster if PTI acclaims his right
Old Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So finally PML-N admitted dhandli and election commission has decided to recount the vote again

Amber Fida is on a distinguished road

It's not about affiliation towards PTI and PMLn. It's the system that needs to be fair. If you can see proves of rigging and still denying this fact it's means you are part of the corrupt system. I do agree that PML n without rigging can takes majority.But if rigging is done then accept the reality. Don't relate it with particular group but with a system. If old people are coming out from their houses then it's only because of the leadership of Imran Khan who has sensitized people and has created political awareness.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Roll no 12656Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Roll no 12656

khalid hanif is on a distinguished road
Red face

I am not sure about the transparency of election process but whta made me pleased is the amazing turn out.All people came out of their homes whether they were aged or handicaps for casting vote.That is all a source of immense pleasure for all of us.
We all pray to God for the better future of our country.May huge development take place in our economy and anarchy come to an end
(ameen).!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalid hanif View Post
I am not sure about the transparency of election process but whta made me pleased is the amazing turn out.All people came out of their homes whether they were aged or handicaps for casting vote.That is all a source of immense pleasure for all of us.
We all pray to God for the better future of our country.May huge development take place in our economy and anarchy come to an end
(ameen).!!
The amazing turnout has pleased all of us but the problem is that if the ECP failed to address the grievances of these people, then the turnout in next election will be less than 30% including those"fake" ballot papers.
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
Urma Waqar (Tuesday, May 14, 2013)

Quote:
The amazing turnout has pleased all of us but the problem is that if the ECP failed to address the grievances of these people, then the turnout in next election will be less than 30% including those"fake" ballot papers.
Its all the effort of Imran khan that so many people come on road to road otherwise we are not going to see so much turnout

on the otherhand the fallacy in election has hurt people too much and we are not going to see too much turnout again in any election

Urma Waqar is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
but the problem is that if the ECP failed to address the grievances of these people, then the turnout in next election will be less than 30% including those"fake" ballot papers.
Indeed, the political parties that have anyhow won the game and now want the nation to respect their fake mandate will surely suffer the consequences sooner or later. We as a nation are very complacent but this time when PTI is raising its voice for the re-polls in Lahore and Karachi, I dont think this will bring the desired fruit because its not Pakistanis who are master of their own will but our Reverend U.S.
E M P O W E R

Gotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
which is terrorist party and it proved,
It is already a well known fact.

Quote:
how he had dare to speak against our nation.
Again it is not a new thing.

Quote:
how it would be disastrous for the entire nation ,
Because, besides MQM, there are other millions of innocent people who also live in Karachi. In the fight between army and MQM only these innocent people would be killed and the targeted group will manage to escape again the way they did during 90s. Moreover, MQM is not restricted to Karachi only as it has penetrated in other parts of the country as well. So a call for operation against them will result in retaliation with more aggression. That is how it would be disastrous.

Quote:
how it is possible to caste 5 votes in one second and 285 votes in one mintue and one lac seventy eight vote in 10 hours ,
It is possible when there are a number of polling stations, though objectionable.

Quote:
i wonder why our law enforcement agencies afraid of mqm, are they too weak to take action against a group of just one or two thousands people ....

Because they themselves created this group.

Solutions

Identify other ways to deal with them like deweaponization or creating an atmosphere of isolation to make them realize that they are wrong. Even more interesting solution would be to find out how and from where they acquired weaponry? You can then cut the sources of their arms supplies and likewise other prudent options.

P.S. come up with sensible suggestions based on logic and consequences rather than on emotions or hatred, no offence please.

Regards,