Wednesday, May 15, 2024
05:09 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, July 08, 2013

mani g will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcobra View Post
parvez khattak is also notorios for his conflict with an honest dmg officer ali anan qamar during the flood era back in 2010. The conflict resulted in the removal of ali anan qamar from the post of DCO Nowshehra.
This is not the only case, Khattak's first victim was Additional Chief Secretary FATA Dr. Tashfeen Khan, a PAS officer, who is known as a credible officer. Khattak made this officer OSD without any reason but on Inquiring I was informed that when Khattak was in PPP he went to President house to meet President Zardari, but Dr. Tashfeen Khan, who was P.S of President at that time, refused arranging his meeting with President.
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Yousafzaii is on a distinguished road
Default Expert In making Forward blocks

Our beloved CM is not as clean as u ppl are thinking..he has a thirst of power...i know how he got elected after so much rigging..my friend's father was contesting election against him from nowshera...

he had blackmailed past govt by creating forward blocks to get ministry and he will do it once again as recently Imran khan ask him to quit the party seat of general secretory which he refused blatantly.

when PTI won election imran khan approached Sherpao for coalition and sherpao said i dont want any ministry nor any other position..all i need is PTI without khattak ...thn how khattak saab bring Mr sherpao on table its quite embaricing to explain...

the brighter side is...he is personally not corrupt but he promote it where it is needed for his personal gains and his work force in his own constituency are extremely corrupt..

Palwa is on a distinguished road

I strongly agree to what VetDoctor(Shabir Sahib), KingCobra and Yousufzai have said.

Pervaiz Khattak is highly inefficient and incompetent person and has an insatiable greed for power and has created many rifts among the parties and within the workers of a party.

He doesn't even know the ABC of politics and ethics of politics.
He ditched PPP, the then PPP(S) and then ANP for his personal motives.
Expecting from Pervaiz Khattak and his inefficient team to bring the so-called 'Change' is like living in a fool's paradise.

No one has asked as to how and why Pervaiz Khattak has appointed so many 'Musheers' and according to which law his croonies will be showered with lavish allowances and other grants every month.

Wait for more blunders and selfish steps on their part.

Biased and merit-less decisions of IK on awarding the party tickets to such people in KPK and his inefficient team will doom PTI in KPK. I am afraid this province will again be jolted badly.
PTI is destined to be doomed in KP.

We can only pray for this province.

Qaim abbas is on a distinguished road

In my view Parvez khan khattak is the most suitable person because imran khan had no other choice all the MPAs of PTi in kpk assembly are new and they do not have any idea that how to deal with the political problems as well as other problems
so i think parvez khan khattak is the best choice all over the kpk

noni gul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaim abbas View Post
In my view Parvez khan khattak is the most suitable person because imran khan had no other choice all the MPAs of PTi in kpk assembly are new and they do not have any idea that how to deal with the political problems as well as other problems
so i think parvez khan khattak is the best choice all over the kpk
PTI government in kpk is running smoothly and free from corruption and aggression.In the past 65 years the previous governments have destroyed the infrastructure of kpk (specially in the government of MMA and ANP)
criticism should be healthy positive and free from biasness. Interestingly, the print and electronic media are constantly busy to demoralize and step back PTI politics and government. Thanks to social media which disclose the facts on which print and electronic media is completely calm. That is why TV anchors did a lot of programs on increasing importance and popularity of social media.

kingcobra is on a distinguished road

mr/ms noni gul you are ill-informed of facts. Nothing special is going to happen. same stories will be repeated for five years. province will be controlled by bureaurocrats and thats all. though anp govt was corrupt, still its performance in legislative processes and developmental projects was incredible. 7th nfc award, abolishment of concurrent list, 18th amendment as a whole generation of 4000 mw electricity- all credit goes to anp. I am an impartial person now after leaving pti, but facts are facts. i can predict that pti will even be unable to get the pure profit money of electricity generation from central government.
Old Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light

KingCobra you have right to criticize but you should have a bird's eye view of the steps taken by KPK Government for development in KPK so far:
1. Uniform Education System
2. Access to Information (which will help in transparency)
3. Decreases/ bring ministers budget to 25% (means decrease it upto 75%)
4. Emergency in Hospitals
5. Abolition of Pathwari Culture (introducing computarized system)
6. Hydro Power Projects to be started in KP
7. Online FIR.

So PTI's performance is not that bad against whom you are creating rumpus and commotion extremely.

---F@SsI---
Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
Old Friday, July 12, 2013

Malik Ubaidullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
KingCobra you have right to criticize but you should have a bird's eye view of the steps taken by KPK Government for development in KPK so far:
1. Uniform Education System
2. Access to Information (which will help in transparency)
3. Decreases/ bring ministers budget to 25% (means decrease it upto 75%)
4. Emergency in Hospitals
5. Abolition of Pathwari Culture (introducing computarized system)
6. Hydro Power Projects to be started in KP
7. Online FIR.

So PTI's performance is not that bad against whom you are creating rumpus and commotion extremely.

---F@SsI---
Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
I hope we get to see the change we voted for, and the fullfillment of all those claims which PTI's manifesto promised us but it has been almost 39 days since CM was sworn in but we havent seen any concrete steps taken to put the province on right course. PTI promised to end extremism through dailouge but so far they have done nothing except reiterating thier promise on every blast. There are hundreds of ghosts schools in rural areas of kpk, nothing has been done in this regard so far. He should have ordered an immediate crack down on this front. For other problmes too he is still busy in confrences and devising out new strategies. But still i am hopeful. I hope he delivers on his party's manifeto.
Old Friday, July 12, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

CM Pervez Khattak has announced in his inaugural speech that elections for local bodies will be held within 90 days. I think 40 days gone and so far,even strategy for these elections has not been announced.
Old Saturday, July 13, 2013

mani g will become famous soon enough

He also announced to curb corruption in 90 days, he has done nothing concrete in this regard till now.