Tuesday, May 07, 2024
12:47 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 17, 2013

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Pervaiz Khattak as CM of KPK

Senior analyst Mujeeb ur Rehman Shami has given the reasons of selecting Pervaiz Khatak as the new Prov-M of KPK by Imran Khan:

1. Khatak was offered Rs. 5 crore from a "certain"vparty (like many of others) but he clearly told them that it would be a bad mark on his political career... (Imran was aware of it, and the most important thing he give preference to is honesty, that's why IK chose even Sheikh Rasheed coz he observed him during the last 5 years where he never changed his interests for personal gains anymore).

2. Khatak is a very senior politician knows the inside out and mindset of KPK and its ppl till the grass root level that Asad Qaisar (newly elected PTI member) never aware of. So, IK needed a strong think-tank and some solid experienced person who knows KPK and its issues like no one else.

3. Khatak is educated person completed his education from Aitchison college pak, and is a very well aware senior politician. and in my opinion, changing parties in past (due to various reasons) does not makes a person corrupt, his hands are clean and IK required a much needed experienced senior person to get into the core of KPK's issues.

So, I think IK does not only hold idealistic vision but a very practical and far-sighted vision too. This step of him should have been appreciated instead of being criticized...

Our Pakistani nation still needs some time to get used to a very intelligent and genuine "leader" , because our minds are stuck on broken promises, corruption & Qaul-o-Fail ka Tazaad. Although, its not our fault, it has been set by our politicians since last 40 years...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fassi For This Useful Post:
megamind (Friday, May 17, 2013), Muhammad Naveed Haider (Thursday, July 11, 2013), Sehrish Munawar (Sunday, July 07, 2013)
Old Friday, May 17, 2013
Optimist

Zaheer Qadri will become famous soon enough

Good! Fassi no doubt people of KPK are lucky enough that government of Imran khan is going to be set up there, I hope Imran khan will solve issues being faced by innocent people of kpk, let us pray for Imran khan to succeed in solving the issues like LAW and ORDER, merit in every recruitment,post and all departments.

This is a brilliant opportunity for Imran khan to prove himself as a real leader
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaheer Qadri For This Useful Post:
megamind (Friday, May 17, 2013), nazii (Friday, May 17, 2013)
Old Friday, May 17, 2013

Sinan Basit is on a distinguished road
Default Pervaiz Khtak the new chief minister of KPK....

what you guys think about pervaiz khtak as chief minister? as far as i know he is a very simple man with not even a personal driver, but he did play effecive roles when horse trading started in Pakistan and have many other alligations.... what you people think is he worthy as a cm of kpk? (apart from alligations of bad deeds he is a very credible personality in Pakistan politics and famous for his acadamics, capabilities and simplicity)
Old Friday, May 17, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

People of KPK responded to PTI's call for change. but pervez khattak is not a new face, he is in politics for more than 20 years and has changed 3 different political parties so far plus a few allegations against him in previous govt, so i personally feel that he is not a good choice for this post. But we should wait for sometime before making any opinion regarding this decision.
Still i was in favour of a "new" face. If IK preferred experience over new faces, then how can he expect that 8 crore voters of our country will prefer new face over experience.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Tuesday, July 09, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Saturday, May 25, 2013), Urma Waqar (Friday, May 17, 2013)
Old Friday, May 17, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Let me tell you the reason of PTI defeat in elections :
As you said that IK preferred experienced man over Asad Qaiser who served party for the last 16 years (when PTI was a "tanga" party) because he lacks experience, then those people who didn't vote for IK are 110% justified for not voting, because they also want to elect an experienced man like Nawaz Sharif in contrast to Imran Khan who has no experience of running govt machinery.
After such decision( pervez khattak nimination as CM ) PTI should call off their protests over alleged rigging.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
dogar1986 (Friday, July 12, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Saturday, May 25, 2013)
Old Friday, May 17, 2013

nazii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheer Qadri View Post
Good! Fassi no doubt people of KPK are lucky enough that government of Imran khan is going to be set up there, I hope Imran khan will solve issues being faced by innocent people of kpk, let us pray for Imran khan to succeed in solving the issues like LAW and ORDER, merit in every recruitment,post and all departments.

This is a brilliant opportunity for Imran khan to prove himself as a real leader
I agree but it will be a hard net to crack to run govt. in a province like kpk as it has recieved some serious blows during 65 years in general and last 5 years in particular.If pti and allies are realy willing to run mechinary of govt on true lines they will have to work realy hard to overcome crisis the province is facing at the moment.

As law and order situation and terrorism are main problems of province and before addressing other problems of hierarchy,both these issue should be fixed first.Without providing an enviornment of peace thinking of any kind of investment would be nothing more than a dream of fantacy.For this govt. will have to enter into a peace agreement with TTP with some reasonble terms.overcoming terrorism and mantaining law and order will take Govt. to next round.
The Following User Says Thank You to nazii For This Useful Post:
Zaheer Qadri (Friday, May 17, 2013)
Old Sunday, July 07, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Lets see how long this relationship of I.K and Khattak goes on.I am not v hopeful
Old Sunday, July 07, 2013

jasminjabbar is on a distinguished road

it's the precious time for imran khan and mr: khattak to prove themselves as the real politicans by performing the indeliable works for the terrorised people of kpk.
Mr: Khan has an explicit and unique vision for the people of kpk, let us see how for he becomes successfull in his mission..
Old Monday, July 08, 2013

mani g will become famous soon enough

Its very early to say anything regarding CM Khattak, but one thing is sure that the exclamation of change given by Imran Khan could not be achieved. It has been more than a month that PTI is in power in KP but I haven't observed any "Change" in the Province. Ik is against the status Quo, but the other day I saw Speaker Asad Qaiser travelling with a big protocol. Today, my two hours wasted on the roads of Peshawar, the area which used to be covered in 30 minutes was covered today in two hours. Busy roads are keep closed as past because of assembly session of our so called "awami numaindy". Loadsheding has reached on its peak but Provincial leaders are just passing comments. I can give you a hundred reasons of failing of PTI in Kp. PTI has issued NA 1 ticket to an Afghan National

People of KP were expecting from Ik and CM Khattak that they will announce the cut of NATO supply which goes through KP, but....

Last edited by Arain007; Tuesday, July 09, 2013 at 09:37 AM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to mani g For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Tuesday, July 09, 2013)
Old Monday, July 08, 2013

kingcobra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
Lets see how long this relationship of I.K and Khattak goes on.I am not v hopeful
you have mentioned very right. Earlier, i was a staunch supporter of pti but now, not. parvez khattak, asad qaisar, shoukat yousafzai seem totally out of control of ik. Another fact, all mp's and mna's of ik are ill_awared of state views and statutory processes. few days, a legislature of pti demanded for the acquital of mumtaz qadri which was really shameful. parvez khattak is also notorios for his conflict with an honest dmg officer ali anan qamar during the flood era back in 2010. The conflict resulted in the removal of ali anan qamar from the post of DCO Nowshehra.