Monday, April 29, 2024
01:27 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 23, 2013

Raheelwarraich is on a distinguished road
Question Nawaz Sharif has canged now!!!!

PML N chairman has completly changed now. I personally feel that he will work work for Pakistan now. Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan both r sincere to Country. Thank to Allah , we have got rid of PPP. Is it so?????????
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheelwarraich View Post
PML N chairman has completly changed now. I personally feel that he will work work for Pakistan now. Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan both r sincere to Country. Thank to Allah , we have got rid of PPP. Is it so?????????
LOL..only through his face you have realized that he is changed now....Let him start his work,then we would discuss this thing who is sincere to Pakistan and who was not.?
Regards
megamind (Thursday, May 23, 2013)

ashfaq mushtaq is on a distinguished road

face is the index of mind ,,,,anyhow Raheel did not talk about facial expressions of anyone and i appreciate his optimistic approach
The Following User Says Thank You to ashfaq mushtaq For This Useful Post:
zash (Tuesday, May 28, 2013)

sheroz is on a distinguished road

PPP ne jis trah mulk ko tabah kia is se zeada nuqsan tu khair koi bhe nahi pohncha skta. Thanks God we got rid off PPP govt. Nawaz Sharif & Imran Khan look sincere, daikho kia krty hn.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

As compared to PPP may be he is good for Pakistan but I personally believe that when he has to choose between his personal interest or country's interest he will go for the former. Take the example of relations with Saudia . In today's newspaper I read that Saudia will extend a bailout package of $15 billion . We all know the cost of this "special package". Now there will be more Wahabi branded MAdrassas ; more extremism and more anti-Shia sentiments. We don't need this in Pakistan. We want a peaceful country without Saudi backed "Muslim outfits" . May be in coming month this power shortage will reduce and we will praise the Sharif Brothers for this timely rescue but the price is too high
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
Aariz Ahmad (Thursday, May 23, 2013), megamind (Thursday, May 23, 2013), mjkhan (Thursday, May 23, 2013), Mutu (Monday, June 10, 2013), Tassawur (Friday, May 24, 2013), Urma Waqar (Saturday, May 25, 2013)

attique ur rehman is on a distinguished road

dear politician have dual faces.in k khany k dant or hoty hain and dikhany k or....but i think all of them including ppp itself also learnt lesson from previous 5 years so now they will be carefull & to do&diliver something and they should do some thing to save their future because after 5 years they wil come back to the court of nation.

aafia is on a distinguished road

Its too early to say anything. we can hope for the best. and all the positive changings among political parties would be appreciated.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is visible that he has started sweating Bullets over 'Chronic' diseases. We will be able enough to judge his direction in next 45 days.

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 03:24 PM. Reason: on member request corrected

Aariz Ahmad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
As compared to PPP may be he is good for Pakistan but I personally believe that when he has to choose between his personal interest or country's interest he will go for the former. Take the example of relations with Saudia . In today's newspaper I read that Saudia will extend a bailout package of $15 billion . We all know the cost of this "special package". Now there will be more Wahabi branded MAdrassas ; more extremism and more anti-Shia sentiments. We don't need this in Pakistan. We want a peaceful country without Saudi backed "Muslim outfits" . May be in coming month this power shortage will reduce and we will praise the Sharif Brothers for this timely rescue but the price is too high
O yes! I never knew/thought from such prespective. Upon searching internet I also found such dicussions. BTW, PML-N never condemns the terrorism and religious extremeism in Pakistan. But, Dawn gives no hint that this aid would be coming in form of cash, rather in form of oil. It states that Pak's yearly import bill of petroleum is $15 Billion & the equal amount would be given by Saudi Arabia.

http://beta.dawn.com/news/1013070/15...bailout-likely

Well, today they signed a energy agreement with china. This is really a good thing.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-New...ergy-crisis-Li

I can assume that Nawaz Sharif can provide a positive results in first 30-100 days.

Nawaz Sharif has done the right thing to ask for help from the countires who are close and trust-worthy, Instead of US who always want SOMETHING in return from Pakistan. Realistically speaking what can Pakistan offer to China & Saudi Arabia in return? I think nothing apart from moral support.

Pakistan should become more close & dependent on China instead of US,as it is the emerging super-power.

I pray that there should be peace in upcoming 5 years as PML-N will be in center & PTI in KPK. both of them are in favour of talks with the extremist elements.

Imran Khan has been targeted as being the ONLY person to advocate dialogue instead of armed solutions. This is what the reality is, because you will kill how many extremists, but by doing so you will magnify the number of suicide bomber/extremist. We are fighting with the OUR OWN people living in OUR country. Looking like us, speaking like us. Sadly most of them belong to KPK FATA where identifying them is impossible. This is not like a US war in Afghanistan or Iraq, where you were at war EXTERNALY with clear supporters (Northern Alliance in Afghanistan) & Shias in Iraq.

Did US won the Iraq battle, NO?
Did US won the Afghanistan, NO?
So, how can we win when we are fighting INTERNALLY.

I remember the words of my outsanding teacher Sir Waqar A Khan, who was MBA (IBA Karachi), BE (Aeronatical) at Pakistan Air Force & Senior Engineer at PIA. He said that:

"FORCE should always be the LAST OPTION & only be availed as the last resort, when all other possible solutions have exhausted."

WE MUST EXIT THIS WAR ON TERROR IMMEDIATLY & hold talks with the extremist elements. We should takle the CAUSE, which is to terminate the FIANCIAL inflow to these elemets. And banning the hate-spreading marsaahs for other sects.

P.S: I am very liberal & the opposer of extremism/terrorism at the highest level & consider all the such attacks as terrorism. But, I disagree with SOLUTION with which it is being solved. I assure you we will never win this war with BULLET even at the cost of million more lives.

nazii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
How did you judged that he is changed now?