Monday, April 29, 2024
01:08 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 31, 2013

Sasha Fierce is on a distinguished road
Default Old story, new characters

Because most of the Muslim countries lie in the interest zones of great powers.
Arabs have oil and money to run American corporations, the beloved Israel has all Muslim neighborhood and here we lie in the one of the most important strategic zone.... with China and India as emerging powers, Iran as a member of axis of evil and we already became villains with nukes in our pocket.

Whenever they need an excuse, they craft a story and our illiteracy, utter ignorance, poverty and poor governments serve their purpose very well. Specially with this war on terror, one blast in some country and the public panic runs in favor of it.

Now all the ex-villains like Vietnamese, South Americans, Russians etc have gone to backdrop. These days every Tom, Dick and Harry kills people just to advertise his Muslim identity with no better motive? It's a very old plot of super powers with new characters this time.
eshaaladan (Friday, May 31, 2013), idealsome (Saturday, June 01, 2013)
Old Saturday, June 01, 2013

idealsome is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

The only reason I can assume behind Muslims being termed as terrorists and extremist '' Is the inside great fear of Jews/Christians etc of the emergence of Islam and Muslims'' the prosperous and civilized future of Muslim Ummah which is very near now.

I do not back extremism but neither we are well informed if this so called extremism being conducted by Muslims, or Anti Muslims organizations/groups working day and night to malign the name of Islam.

I will not blame Zionist lobby only nor specifically will target Christians,Hindus or any other lobby. I am quite sure this all propaganda being staged by several big and small groups to defame Islam and Muslims. Only time will reveal the real antagonist(s).
Banned

zafar498872 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by talhasaeed View Post
why only muslims are under attack in every part of the world have you ever given thought to this ??
Because only muslims can dominate the christianity and all other religions ,so its main risk ..thats why the enemy of islam are trying to weaken it with different weapons....
The Following User Says Thank You to zafar498872 For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Saturday, June 01, 2013)

Malik Ubaidullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
Before it, i want to know why terrorist are mostly muslims???
Who said muslims are mostly terrorists? This is what THEY want us to believe. A bomb blasts... a pre planned cover story is pushed through media.. suspect is muslim.. arrested in 36 hours.. one dead one injured.. Injured one coffesses the blast was retaliation of US's attrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan and then the whole hullabaloo ends with attacks on Islam. Bottom line.. Zionism.. New World Order.. Rings a bell?

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik Ubaidullah View Post
Who said muslims are mostly terrorists? This is what THEY want us to believe. A bomb blasts... a pre planned cover story is pushed through media.. suspect is muslim.. arrested in 36 hours.. one dead one injured.. Injured one coffesses the blast was retaliation of US's attrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan and then the whole hullabaloo ends with attacks on Islam. Bottom line.. Zionism.. New World Order.. Rings a bell?
Well i can see it in Pakistan that these are so called Muslims who kill Muslim fellows......!!! Have you ever in Pakistan saw any christain or Hindu killing Muslims?? Who are attacking the polio teams?? who are attacking the Masjids, Schools?? Who are trying to killing Malala??? If this war is imposed then why on Muslims?? Yeah no doubt it was the US who imposed this war to us in past, but why our Muslim Zia-ul-Haq accepted the US offer?? without anyone's approval no one can impose it. It was our will and because of this will we welcomed the Talibans in our country. And today terrorists Muslims are being attacked because they are threat to our country and whole world. If we in Pakistan can not live with peace(as sunni kills, Shias) then we can do harm more to non-Muslims. I have not go further than Pakistan because i can only talk about Pakistan. In our country being girl i can not travel far alone. Because i m insecure in this pure Muslim country. No doubt real Muslims are not like this but these call themselves muslims and impose their will on others. We we have right to kill our brothers and sisters then how can we snatch this right from other countries???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
Who told you that only muslims are terrorists?Its just that they have a different style.I mean they are not resourceful enough to invade countries and start full scale wars like some other countries so they commit small acts of terror.Is it not like this?

And your question also leads us to the point that some are seeking out the answer of why only muslims are under attack and some are seeking the answer of why only muslims are terrorists,all this taking us to the conclusion that this is some sort of circle which is in operation.Confusing for me.
Yeah they are not real muslims but they call themselves muslims.
Oh means you are legitimitizing their small scale acts of terror??? In you point of view that attacking school is right and because of out of resources??? They are doing small scale attack in our own countries by killing our own muslims!!! At least other countries do not kill their fellow but we the muslims follower of the Prophet (who says that killing of one person is equal to killing of whole humanity) kill our own Pakistanis..!!
You are feeling sorry for these terrorists that they are short of resources. Even in short of resourcing they attack our military then with resources they would destroy whole Pakistan at once. It is not best for Pakistan and for world.

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, June 02, 2013 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah they are not real muslims but they call themselves muslims.
Oh means you are legitimitizing their small scale acts of terror??? In you point of view that attacking school is right and because of out of resources??? They are doing small scale attack in our own countries by killing our own muslims!!! At least other countries do not kill their fellow but we the muslims follower of the Prophet (who says that killing of one person is equal to killing of whole humanity) kill our own Pakistanis..!!
You are feeling sorry for these terrorists that they are short of resources. Even in short of resourcing they attack our military then with resources they would destroy whole Pakistan at once. It is not best for Pakistan and for world.
Irtika,i am not legitimising anything.I am just trying to tell you that we cannot put the blame of all that is happening on one party.It a chain where action stimulates reaction and then reaction stimulates action and the process goes on.

An entity whether an individual or group/organisation cannot operate outside the scope and availability of its resources and this is exactly why i used the terminology 'not resourceful enough' implying that both parties are at equal footing and doing whatever is in their capacities.Evidently the upper limit of one party is far more extended than the other in term of resources and hence the style in which they execute terrorism is different and also the scale.

I am not sorry for any of the parties for lack or excess of resources.I am sorry for humanity and that is it.

I would define extreme end of terrorism as 'killing of an innocent person',be it with a suicide jacket,drone attack or whatever and whosoever falls within this definition is a terrorist to me irrespective of cast,race,nationality,faith etc.

Wherever terrorism happens in the world is condemnable,be it in PAK or anywhere else.

But why only muslims are being attacked and killed in the world in large scale wars?Is it because of oil,faith or because of a potential threat from muslim world of becoming a strong power or just because we are the problem in the world because of our behaviour towards international community and wrong interpretation of our faith or what?
Irtika (Saturday, June 01, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
Irtika,i am not legitimising anything.I am just trying to tell you that we cannot put the blame of all that is happening on one party.It a chain where action stimulates reaction and then reaction stimulates action and the process goes on.

An entity whether an individual or group/organisation cannot operate outside the scope and availability of its resources and this is exactly why i used the terminology 'not resourceful enough' implying that both parties are at equal footing and doing whatever is in their capacities.Evidently the upper limit of one party is far more extended than the other in term of resources and hence the style in which they execute terrorism is different and also the scale.

I am not sorry for any of the parties for lack or excess of resources.I am sorry for humanity and that is it.

I would define extreme end of terrorism as 'killing of an innocent person',be it with a suicide jacket,drone attack or whatever and whosoever falls within this definition is a terrorist to me irrespective of cast,race,nationality,faith etc.

Wherever terrorism happens in the world is condemnable,be it in PAK or anywhere else.

But why only muslims are being attacked and killed in the world in large scale wars?Is it because of oil,faith or because of a potential threat from muslim world of becoming a strong power or just because we are the problem in the world because of our behaviour towards international community and wrong interpretation of our faith or what?
You are right we have to condemn it in any form. I think it is our behaviour towards international community and wrong interpretation of our faith
mjkhan (Saturday, June 01, 2013)

Malik Ubaidullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well i can see it in Pakistan that these are so called Muslims who kill Muslim fellows......!!! Have you ever in Pakistan saw any christain or Hindu killing Muslims?? Who are attacking the polio teams?? who are attacking the Masjids, Schools?? Who are trying to killing Malala??? If this war is imposed then why on Muslims?? Yeah no doubt it was the US who imposed this war to us in past, but why our Muslim Zia-ul-Haq accepted the US offer?? without anyone's approval no one can impose it. It was our will and because of this will we welcomed the Talibans in our country. And today terrorists Muslims are being attacked because they are threat to our country and whole world. If we in Pakistan can not live with peace(as sunni kills, Shias) then we can do harm more to non-Muslims. I have not go further than Pakistan because i can only talk about Pakistan. In our country being girl i can not travel far alone. Because i m insecure in this pure Muslim country. No doubt real Muslims are not like this but these call themselves muslims and impose their will on others. We we have right to kill our brothers and sisters then how can we snatch this right from other countries???
You are deviating from the topic dear. We didnt talk of Pakistan and sectarian killing. Imposition and acceptance of war on terror and your inabilty of commuting alone is whole diffrent debate. We were discussing the delibrate defamation of Islam and the wrath unleashed on muslims around the globe.

Claiming to be a muslim does not make someone muslim, How do we even know these people are muslims? Whoever kills a soul, it is as if he has slain mankind entirely (Quran, 5:32) A true muslim would never take blood of an innocent on his hands.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by talhasaeed View Post
why only muslims are under attack in every part of the world have you ever given thought to this ??
It is crystal clear that it is the Survival of the Fittest. We should stop behaving like a Dumbo & start getting united. It is we who are to blame for our pathetic position in the entire World. It is we who needs to be reminded that Allah never changes the condition of a people until they change it themselves. It is we who ought to be admonished that we have been ordained by our Creator to explore in His creation in order to get maximum benefit out of it. (Scientific Knowledge )

We should stop slamming others for our downfall; first put our house in order.

Ironically, The state of our disunity is that-- center of Islam--- Saudi Arabia is going to pressurize Pakistan to abandon the pursuit of the Iranian gas project for USA is against it & above all Iran isnt in good books of KSA due to her Shia & Oil Factors.

Regards,
Irtika (Saturday, June 01, 2013), sabahatbhutta (Saturday, June 01, 2013), Sasha Fierce (Sunday, June 02, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik Ubaidullah View Post
You are deviating from the topic dear. We didnt talk of Pakistan and sectarian killing. Imposition and acceptance of war on terror and your inabilty of commuting alone is whole diffrent debate. We were discussing the delibrate defamation of Islam and the wrath unleashed on muslims around the globe.

Claiming to be a muslim does not make someone muslim, How do we even know these people are muslims? Whoever kills a soul, it is as if he has slain mankind entirely (Quran, 5:32) A true muslim would never take blood of an innocent on his hands.
I just said that we are the muslims who should be blamed 1st. Our Islam is 1st under attack of our own misdeeds then it comes to other's role. World can live without our resources but we can not. We are not developed enough to live on our own.
It is not my inability to communicate, i just communicated what i want to communicate. Why we are condemning these attacks and are silient when we are attacked by our own muslims.
As invincible is right in his saying that we are to be blamed 1st, and i said the same but my style was different
Invincible (Sunday, June 02, 2013)