Saturday, May 04, 2024
09:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, March 30, 2014

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by informer59 View Post
Its not the case as you are telling. The Muslims are producing drinks for themselves but they can't say it publicly as its prohibited in Islam. So they are just using the name of minorities for producing drinks.
I say that the minorities are enjoying their freedom and they're enjoying their lives to the fullest extent than in any other part of the world, what do you think of it?
Come on! Come with something solid. No society can be perfect so is ours. 37% of your people can't afford to get a healthy meal so how could they be able to enjoy such luxuries as drink etc.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Molvi Muhammed Ali Jinnha -- A must read.

http://www.unewstv.com/16405/molvi-m...3rd-march-2014

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Good effort indeed, but that doesn't solve the subject problem. The writer have not mention anywhere that how Jinnah got his mandate from the Muslims for his Pakistan, going by the democratic principles to convince the public and get their mandate should be the driving force behind a leader's policies. So we can conclude that he wanted both, a secular (in his personal capacity) as well as an Islamic (as a leader of the Muslims of the sub-continent) state, and so in a word he's in favour of a Progressive Islamic State of Pakistan. Regards

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough
Default The Multiversal Fateha and The Story of Quran

Sura e Fateha is distributed between Allah and the one who says the prayer. the most peculiar thing about it is that it does not mention that wheter the prayer has been asked by a human,a jinn, or an alien. it does not say whether the prayer has been asked by a christian, a jew or a muslim. point being that it is a prayer gifted to humanity. but it does not even mention humanity. and the word ALAMEEN in the first verse encompasses all universes. i say universeS because modern phyics says that our universe is just one out of a fleet of universes which they call the MULTIVERSE. equations suggest the number of the universes to be in the order of ten raised to the power of five hundred. you do not appresiate how big that number is because you have never thought about the following fact:
" you do remember avogadro's number right? if you begin counting at the rate of 1 billion per second, it will take you 1 million years to count the avogadro number! the avogadro number is ten raised to the power twenty three!"

that means that sura e fateha is a gift to every intelligent being anywhere in the multiverse. that's why i have called it the multiversal fateha.
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
nelblue (Sunday, March 30, 2014)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough
Default The Multiversal Fateha and The Story of Quran contd...

Sura e Fateha is distributed between Allah and the one who says the prayer. the most peculiar thing about it is that it does not mention that wheter the prayer has been asked by a human,a jinn, or an alien. it does not say whether the prayer has been asked by a christian, a jew or a muslim. point being that it is a prayer gifted to humanity. but it does not even mention humanity. and the word ALAMEEN in the first verse encompasses all universes. i say universeS because modern phyics says that our universe is just one out of a fleet of universes which they call the MULTIVERSE. equations suggest the number of the universes to be in the order of ten raised to the power of five hundred. you do not appresiate how big that number is because you have never thought about the following fact:
" you do remember avogadro's number right? if you begin counting at the rate of 1 billion per second, it will take you 1 million years to count the avogadro number! the avogadro number is ten raised to the power twenty three!"

that means that sura e fateha is a gift to every intelligent being anywhere in the multiverse. that's why i have called it the multiversal fateha.

The Story of the Quran

so what about the rest of the Quran? After Adam A.S. the sins comitted by man were idol worship, murder and incest. when Noah A.S. came the neolithic revolution had taken place and man was living in either small groups or isolated towns like Mehrgarh in Balochistan. the main message propounded by Noah A.S. was about unity of Allah. but the people did not listen and the flood was sent to clean up the earth.
after that came the advent of civilization. the first river valley civilizations were mesopotamia, egypt, indus and chinese. the main principle of river valley civilizations was that floods come and bring rich soil. people sow and harvest and wait for the next flood. the problem began when people did not know which land was whose because of the floods. disputes erupted and man realized the necessity of an organized system by virtue of which he will be able to sidestep these pesky little disputes. that was the most important step in evolution of human organization. that laid the foundation of bureaucracy, that laid the foundation of a policing state and politics. but things went wrong even then. you see, the administration was to be paid for their services and that lead to the taxation structure. and the one who wasn't able to pay his taxes became a prisoner of the state. a distinct distribution in the society was taking place and the priestly class took advantage of that. the priestly class became BRAHMNS. the bureaucracy and military became KASHTARYA. the farmers became VESH. and the prisoners became slaves or SUDRAS. we will come back to this point but let's first finish the story. in this atmosphere came Abraham A.S. and what did he bring? he brought "DEEN". so why Deen? because society had now organized itself into a structure. and bureaucracy was one measure of that. afterwards came the episode of the jews and when they could not fulfill their responsibilities came the Quran and the Quran is the fulfillment of Deen e Ibrahimi.

why is the Quran valid even now? you might say that the world has moved on and that we now live in a different "modern" world. but let's analyse the world and see how much has the world changed since the world of Abraham A.S.

because we do not like hindus so we don't use their nomenclature, else everything is the same. the generals, MNAs, Chief Secretaries, IGs, Chief Judges are the BRAHMNS or THE ELITE CLASS. Rest of the bureaucracy and military and add to it lawyers, doctors and engineers constitute the upper class, the upper middle class and middle class or KASHTARYA. the farmers and laborers, the fishermen and small shopkeepers are VESH. and we have slaves in Sind who are Sudras, but the lower classes including the poor farmers, and laborers are no better than Sudras either. The first thing that Islam did was break this caste culture which has now evolved into the class structure. if you claim that you don't believe in this structure tell me then that when was the last time that you sat with a laborer on the roadside and ate a meal with him? but moving on, you speak of development. Mehrgarh, Moen jo daro and harappa have one thing in common: BRICKS. my question is that if we are so much modern now why is it that seven thousand years later people are still living in huts of mud. heck, people still sleep on the roads under the open sky.

secondly there is a direct relationship between Deen and this present form of human organization and as i said bureaucracy is an unmistakable measure of that. so if you are joining bureaucracy to be part of the elite, think again, because bureaucracy changed the format of religion and you will have to answer more questions on the final day than the common man.

thirdly, pick up any system of governance in the world: democaracy, dictatorship, kingship or communism, it is built on the edifice of bureacracy. that means that Islam is applicable and valid for all these systems regardless of they call themselves because Islam addresses the core issue: bureaucracy, the measure of human organization!

fourth, the idols that Abraham A.S. broke were just the representation of the greed of the priestly class and the bureaucrats. because the bureaucrats knew what is happening and did not let the public know. the beauty of modern democracy is that a bureaucrat is the servant of the public. he is paid via the public treasury, which is filled by what you will call tax and i will call "chanda", so it is really stupid to enjoy life with the money of chanda.

fifth, we are vicegerents on Earth, we were supposed to to put everything right right, because we did not, that's why Allah sent prophets and in the end, The Quran. and if a particular thing has not been mentioned it is because the VICEGERENT of ALLAH is still available on Earth and that is EVERYONE. we have already failed as vicegerents, what good are we if we cannot do it even with the Quran among us. Quran addresses the core issues of economics and society. and it is politics which stands in the way of economics and sound sociology. Allah is not a politician.

so please find solutions, don't just sit there pointing out problems.
Old Thursday, April 03, 2014

informer59 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIL KHESHGI View Post
I say that the minorities are enjoying their freedom and they're enjoying their lives to the fullest extent than in any other part of the world, what do you think of it?
Come on! Come with something solid. No society can be perfect so is ours. 37% of your people can't afford to get a healthy meal so how could they be able to enjoy such luxuries as drink etc.
Yeah, I should come with something as you came with production of alcoholic drinks.

Yes, you are right. Hindus are living their lives to the fullest extent. There is nothing like force conversion of religion before marriage, attacks on temples, discrimination in selection of top positions.
The Following User Says Thank You to informer59 For This Useful Post:
Gypsified (Thursday, April 03, 2014)
Old Thursday, April 03, 2014

abubakar malik is on a distinguished road

We are muslims Alhamdulilah . . . How can we change our nations mind to secularism ? On the other hand Islam gave us the very modern way to govern, living, Justice etc. There are only two states in the globe that was made up by Ideological ingredients. Pakistan & Israel. So in my opinion this filthy ingredient of secularism is infecting the entire muslim community. Isnt it strange that our titles of Jihaad has been disappeared from the books. We are not gonna survive in the world if we get caught by secularism virus.
If you read about the great Salahudin Ayubi , he was a great muslim as well as leader. He prooved himself very harmful for christians & Jews . So on the very first moment secularism attacks on Egypt after centuries.
The Following User Says Thank You to abubakar malik For This Useful Post:
Kainatkhan (Friday, April 04, 2014)
Old Friday, April 04, 2014

Quote:
Yeah, I should come with something as you came with production of alcoholic drinks.

Yes, you are right. Hindus are living their lives to the fullest extent. There is nothing like force conversion of religion before marriage, attacks on temples, discrimination in selection of top positions.
These issues are not specific for Hindu minority my dear brother, how many muslims have been bombed to death while performing their prayers in mosques. And why Hindu girls are marrying to Muslim boys or vice-versa? They change their faith because they value their worldly happiness more than their faith. And about selection for top slots, Urdu speakers Karachiites believes that they are being ignored, Baloch believes that they are being ignored and I think I am being ignored: all of them are muslims. So if the Hindus thinks the same, it's business as usual and not something as targetting them. Remember! You're living in a developing country and in a transitional society, so wait and be patient everything is going to be all right. Always think positive and things would start looking different to you. Regards

informer59 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIL KHESHGI View Post
These issues are not specific for Hindu minority my dear brother, how many muslims have been bombed to death while performing their prayers in mosques. And why Hindu girls are marrying to Muslim boys or vice-versa? They change their faith because they value their worldly happiness more than their faith. And about selection for top slots, Urdu speakers Karachiites believes that they are being ignored, Baloch believes that they are being ignored and I think I am being ignored: all of them are muslims. So if the Hindus thinks the same, it's business as usual and not something as targetting them. Remember! You're living in a developing country and in a transitional society, so wait and be patient everything is going to be all right. Always think positive and things would start looking different to you. Regards
Yes, there are issues with many other minorities and I just have given example of Hindu minorities. I suppose, you are mature enough to understand yourself the issues of rest of minority communities.

Have you gone to Thar? Girls do not change their religion rather they are forced to do so.

Yes everyone thinks like he/she/they are neglected but who is really neglected can be analyzed by records.

You are trying to deviate from the topic i.e. a state should be religious or secular.
The Following User Says Thank You to informer59 For This Useful Post:
ADIL KHESHGI (Friday, April 04, 2014)

Kainatkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes, there are issues with many other minorities and I just have given example of Hindu minorities. I suppose, you are mature enough to understand yourself the issues of rest of minority communities.

Have you gone to Thar? Girls do not change their religion rather they are forced to do so.

Yes everyone thinks like he/she/they are neglected but who is really neglected can be analyzed by records.

You are trying to deviate from the topic i.e. a state should be religious or secular.
First of all, I would like to clear here that Girls in Thar or any part of Pakistan are never being threaten to accept Islam. Girls are known as the respect of the family. Do you think that the family, whose girl has left the home, will ever say that their daughter left the home deliberately and she herself accepted other religion. No, Never. So, please come out of world of dream and see the reality. Facts will never change if you have closed your eyes. Reality is reality.

As far as Political System of Muslim country is concerned, let me tell you Islam never accept this kind of democracy which we have in our country. Let me tell you the reason that Why:

If there are hundred students in class. How many of them get position ? Only three. Right ?. Even, we can say that 20 out of 100 are the good students.

What about others ? Most of them are dull students. So, if we ask in the class that who should be the monitor in the class. Majority students will choose a person, who will let them do what them want. And you know majority students are dull. It is the reason that our Teachers decide that who is the intelligent student and make him\her monitor of the class. Or teacher gives option that from these 2-3 students who should be the monitor. So, this kind of democracy which we have in our country is same Democracy which is chosen by majority people. Majority (Corrupt) people have elected these Prime Minister and President.

However, Islam says that Pious "Muttaqi" people should choose the best Pious "Muttaqi" person among them. It is called Khilafat which is the best system of Islam however, western powers and majority corrupt people are not letting it happen. Because, they know that if pious people choose the Pious person then they (corrupt) will not be able to do what they want.