Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:12 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, July 27, 2013
43rd CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 72

Jolie Dame will become famous soon enoughJolie Dame will become famous soon enough

In Pakistani context it is not surprising at all. Some institutions had been impotent and others biased. Old people, old stories.
We say unto it:Be. And it is (Quran 16:40)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jolie Dame For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Saturday, July 27, 2013), Raz (Sunday, July 28, 2013)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

it is no use brooding over this topic because we all know that our cj is celebrated for these things. it is immaterial to apex court to intervene in the issues of constitution. further it is an open secrete that, apex court has to obey the decision of PM Nawaz sharef otherwise. our cj knows very well about former chief justice Sajjad shah what Nwaz had done with him. sorry cj i think i have done contempt of court. .. one thing what he is doing(cj) it will prove deleterious for our nation. i think now cj and Nawaz have to learn lesson from history
in nut shall, to me for the sake of democracy pml n has to play its rule. and must negotiate with ppp and other parties on this national issue
stay blessed

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Dear definitely location has got nothing to do if your reasoning is sound and argument is logical, but you didn't give any argument. You just sound emotional about the decision. I just by the way said that we are human being and Human beings have tendency to be biased, PPP has stronghold in Rural Sindh so i just said that that's why it might seem injustice to you.

Brother i support your stance, the judiciary must not take sides and be neutral. I myself support no such biasness.

As far as English is concerned, it is good dear already, Best of luck for CSS whenever you appear.
Dear brother i m not brother i m sister
And i am not emotional at all. But ur location reflects in ur posts. I dnt even bother to check location but you judge other by their locations.

You did not say about the logic, what you said about my location. If you really want logic behind my post then I am here to give it for you.

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

@bilal

Quote:
Your location is Sindh rural and your stance commensurate with that.

please elaborate your statement you have not any right to comment on our sindh either rural or urban, try to be a mature member and focus on her comments not her location.....

jaris ojeran is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
And i am not emotional at all. But ur location reflects in ur posts. I dnt even bother to check location but you judge other by their locations.

You did not say about the logic, what you said about my location. If you really want logic behind my post then I am here to give it for you.
i think he tries to sensitize the issue on ethnic basis. at present every higher post is occupied by Punjab domicile holder and still some people are concerned with location. in his five years at office Mr Asif Zardari was heavily criticised and haunted by SC. and now Nawaz Sharif is apple of SC's eye. why this? is this not biasness?
The Following User Says Thank You to jaris ojeran For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Saturday, July 27, 2013)
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post

Stay placid my sister, keep calm...I have described in my earlier post why i said your location commensurate with your opinion, and i had also apprised you that i am also against taking sides, the apex courts have to be neutral in order to dispense justice to all without any discrimination.

I did not say about logic because in your post you had not given one, however, i am not here to broach a debate so i don't any need logic or reasoning, keep it to yourself.

Stay Blessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
@bilal

please elaborate your statement you have not any right to comment on our sindh either rural or urban, try to be a mature member and focus on her comments not her location.....
Well, my brother you are unnecessarily getting hyper, your earlier post appeared 3 Hrs ago and then you did not mention that i am being racist and now you got revelation! You wanna show you are united, that's it! Please first comrehend the issue and then respond. I am showing enough maturity, you also show some.

Stay blessed.

Dear Sindhi brothers esp Irtika,

I apologize for whatever i said regarding your location and your opinion, that was a remark which is negatively interpreted. However, i am contrite if you found it hurtful, that was not meant at all. I understand your concerns and the effect of my remark (I still say it was not meant to be reacial). Being a nation we must be one irrespective of any prejudice.

P.S: The reaction of some venerable members was not appropriate, if you found any remark offensive then the grievances must be reported to that person in a decent way,which manifests your education and manners, he/she may have a justification or offer you apology.

Stay Blessed.

Last edited by Arain007; Sunday, July 28, 2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Sunday, July 28, 2013)
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Now , the main problem still persisting here is that we are not focusing at our topic . And , if we are willing to discuss our topic then again i am saying that the decision was purely constitutional . So , if the decision was constitutional then we cannot say that it was biased and we cannot elaborate that it was in the favour of any party .

Note : I second Bilal bhai in this above post . I have observed that some of the members just come and try to degrade others . So , please donot do this as today you are trying to degrade other people , their values and tomorrow all these things gonna come back to you . Best of luck , stay blessed .

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, July 27, 2013 at 09:09 PM.
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Almost a five year long debate still continues whether judiciary is being biased or being activated in terms of judicial Activism.
Well I think Judicial Activism is seen as a negative activity throughout the world. But in Pakistan as we are experiencing a transitional period so each institution is still evolving itself into a sophisticated entity. Judiciary will also learn to behave orderly rather than actively but it will take time.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

Red font has been and continues to be reserved for moderator use. Don't use it.

Read and Follow Forum Rules

isha saeed has a spectacular aura aboutisha saeed has a spectacular aura about

Dear members, please don't drag location in this issue.
We all our Pakistani, No sindhi, balochi or phatan.
stay blessed and carry on your discussion
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to isha saeed For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Saturday, July 27, 2013), Irtika (Sunday, July 28, 2013), Jolie Dame (Saturday, July 27, 2013)
Closed Thread