Friday, May 03, 2024
12:39 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, August 02, 2013

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
PPP was the party that released the judges and made Iftikhar Muhammad Ch CJ of apex court, why would he do against them? Why is he a threat against democracy? could you apprise me of the weapons he is keeping against the Democracy?

Why would he favor the PML (N)? I don't think PPP has made any less sacrifices then PML (N) for the Independence of Judiciary, he has no excuse to be biased for one.....

I guess Mr Imran Khan is the biggest hindrance in the path of Democracy, he commited contempt of court, he is not letting the democracy flourish, what does he want? He is acting like a baby who is asking for PM slot and he wants to detrack everything for his personal cause.....Don't blame the Honorable Chief Justice.
yes that is what i wanted to listen, it is open secrete that ppp had given sacrifices more than any other party. but cj always targeted ppp leadership, and govt . tell me just one case he opened against the sharef brathran , when ppp govt used to rise oil prices he cj had taken decision against them why he is calm now. what about arslan aftikhar case tell me ? why he did not pay heed on mehran bank scandal? the curse of problem is that why he interrupting in the matter of parliament..constitution and judiciary are fire and water. so institutions must have their boundaries. otherwise our nation is moving towards fire and sword ..

here one thing i want to make clear that i am not pro- asif zaradi or imaran khan but Pakistani which is my identity ...

stay blessed

Malik Ubaidullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Khan sb is of the opinion that he did not address the Judiciary in his statement...
while in his statement "The role of Judiciary was shameful" betokens that he was addressing the Judiciary:

He was silenced by the Honorable Cheif Justice by giving reference to the Article 175 of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which says that "For the sake of Denition, Judiciary includes the Supreme Court of Pakistan and all its subordinate courts in the provinces and the courts thereunder".

If he is such a man and says he won't apologize, then he must accept and prove that Judiciary's role was ignominious, if not, then he must learn to be mature. SC asked him to read the constitution of IRP so that he may know which is the entity called Judiciary. He may entangle himself in any other issue again owing to his ignorance.

Khan sb now must wait for the next elections, he has the chance in KPK to produce results and show the people his mettle. He must respect the mandate given to the ruling party from the biggest province. I respect from the core of my heart the 35% mandate given to his party by the people of KPK. I also expect from the people here on this forum and everywhere else that they would respect our mandate, the people of Punjab have given to ruling party. We all are educated people and we all must respect each other's mandate, so that Democracy may flourish.

PM's visit of Sindh was so auspicious, on his right hand was the PPP's CM of Sindh while on his left was MQM's Governer Sindh, they all remained together the whole day and showed great solidarity that we need today the most as a nation. I hope PTI will also play its role in strengthining the Democracy.

They must not take their success the only touchstone of transparent elections.

Regards,
Well my dear, expressing one's opinion about a controversial and biased decision does not, by any stretch of imagination, mean contempt to court. Still if CJP thinks that contempt has been committed than the honorable court should demarcate contempt with clear boundaries so that every one who set out to comment about any decision taken by court is aware of his/her limits.
alihashmatkhoso (Friday, August 02, 2013), Mutu (Saturday, August 03, 2013), Waqas77 (Saturday, August 03, 2013)
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
yes that is what i wanted to listen, it is open secrete that ppp had given sacrifices more than any other party. but cj always targeted ppp leadership, and govt . tell me just one case he opened against the sharef brathran , when ppp govt used to rise oil prices he cj had taken decision against them why he is calm now. what about arslan aftikhar case tell me ? why he did not pay heed on mehran bank scandal? the curse of problem is that why he interrupting in the matter of parliament..constitution and judiciary are fire and water. so institutions must have their boundaries. otherwise our nation is moving towards fire and sword ..

here one thing i want to make clear that i am not pro- asif zaradi or imaran khan but Pakistani which is my identity ...

stay blessed
Dear whenever the oil prices used to increase in PPP regime, it was done either on Public agitation or some party from within the parliament agiated and then SC took the suomoto, this time we din't see either.

If this is what you wanted to listen then you must also know that i had asked you about the reaons why CJ is against PPP (If he is at all)? Same sacrifices then why he is against them? Because either it is the issue of letter for swiss courts or any other issue PPP never paid any heed to SC orders.....

The SC took only notice on contempt of courts issues...the cases as told by you, Mehran bank scandal, Younas Habib himself backed awayform his allegations, SC had taken that case....

He is not interrupting at all as far as this issue at hand is concerned, Khan sb alleged the apex court for playing an ignominious role, while it is clearly written in constitution of IRP that SC cannot take any action on the petitions against poling results.....That comes under the jurisdiction of Elections Tribunals established by ECP.....

Brother that's true that separation of Powers is the essence of a system working properly. If SC exceeds its powers and interferes in other instt's matters then this is definitely bad a thing. We all must play our constructive role in strengthening the democracy and look forward rather resorting to mud slinging.....

Regards and stay Blessed

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Dear whenever the oil prices used to increase in PPP regime, it was done either on Public agitation or some party from within the parliament agiated and then SC took the suomoto, this time we din't see either.

If this is what you wanted to listen then you must also know that i had asked you about the reaons why CJ is against PPP (If he is at all)? Same sacrifices then why he is against them? Because either it is the issue of letter for swiss courts or any other issue PPP never paid any heed to SC orders.....

The SC took only notice on contempt of courts issues...the cases as told by you, Mehran bank scandal, Younas Habib himself backed awayform his allegations, SC had taken that case....

He is not interrupting at all as far as this issue at hand is concerned, Khan sb alleged the apex court for playing an ignominious role, while it is clearly written in constitution of IRP that SC cannot take any action on the petitions against poling results.....That comes under the jurisdiction of Elections Tribunals established by ECP.....

Brother that's true that separation of Powers is the essence of a system working properly. If SC exceeds its powers and interferes in other instt's matters then this is definitely bad a thing. We all must play our constructive role in strengthening the democracy and look forward rather resorting to mud slinging.....

Regards and stay Blessed
dear i asked you about arslan iftikhar case ? and inquired about the cases of shareef brothran, why cj is not paying heed there? is nawz and his party innocent enough ?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Guys, This case will have Happy Ending. It would be better if you save your energies for national & international burning issues.

Regards.
Old Saturday, August 03, 2013

Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about

A party leader should not behave in such a childish way as Mr. Khan is doing. His such views depicts immaturity and lack of tolerance. He is having an air importance and I see a tahir ul qadri inside him who thinks that he is the Mr. Perfect in whole Pakistan and trying to give a signal to his supporters as if all the concerned institutions including supreme court and Ecp are involved in conspiracy against him and "isi leay men har gya warna mene jeet jana tha"... Our nation is proud of such honest and unbiased characters like Ch. Ifikhar and fakhru g ibraheem and I fear imran's such foolish acts will creat problems for the country in near future. He need to concentrate more on kpk problems rather than creating more mess. Grow up imran khan!
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
A party leader should not behave in such a childish way as Mr. Khan is doing. His such views depicts immaturity and lack of tolerance. He is having an air importance and I see a tahir ul qadri inside him who thinks that he is the Mr. Perfect in whole Pakistan and trying to give a signal to his supporters as if all the concerned institutions including supreme court and Ecp are involved in conspiracy against him and "isi leay men har gya warna mene jeet jana tha"... Our nation is proud of such honest and unbiased characters like Ch. Ifikhar and fakhru g ibraheem and I fear imran's such foolish acts will creat problems for the country in near future. He need to concentrate more on kpk problems rather than creating more mess. Grow up imran khan!
So Perspicacious and prudent analysis as always... :
Such Euphorias as Mr Khan is having are also being transferred to his supporters who call him Charismatic leader blah blah.....
In KPK the CM uses public helicopter to attend his friend's son's marriage and they always are shouting we have given up protocol culture...and this is the betokens their false claims...

An honest Police officer, DPO Swat is transferred because he refused to take CM's orders to help his relatives against their enemies.....

Bomb Blasts in KPK, the jail break in Bannu are all the manifestations of their performance. Mr Khan must get out of Euphoria that he is the most honest politician and only ray of hope. He must focus on the KPK so that they are not ousted before their term ends.....We have to look forward and i hope Mr Khan would show some maturity.....
Daisy (Saturday, August 03, 2013)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

Hazrat Abu Bakar(RA) in his inaugural address after being elected Caliph said, "If I do well, support me; if ill, then set me right."
Such is the great example of being liable to law and open for criticism no matter who you are? CJ and SC are reverend and must be respected ---but--- if someone feels they are not right then freedom of expression should prevail. Myriad of people have questioned the credibility of ROs in May 11 Election how many Sue-motu CJ has taken? and if ROs are not considered a part of judiciary then in which capacity Qibla Iftikhar Choudhary addressed them across the country? Sorry to say, Room no 1 is used to enforce unprecedented respect for Judiciary by a new judicial concept of "Chodrahat". Contempt case is the last and least practice in any civilized judicial system but here in Pakistan, when some people find it hard to win respect by their performance, they are using it as a new improvised "Bori" to deliver the political dead body of politician. Where is Swiss case now a days? disqualification of Gelani was the ultimate goal, who cares about money laundering.
Wasn't the role of ROs SharamNaak when ballot papers were stamped several times by 1 person(You all know that dhandli wali aunty)? If rescheduling of presidential Election to adjust the schedule of Prime Minister's personal visit to Saudi Arabia is not SharamNaak tell me what else it can be called?
I think judiciary's prime responsibility is to explain constitution and law they should leave word explanation to dictionary publishers.
ayesha sameen (Saturday, August 03, 2013), Irtika (Saturday, August 03, 2013), Muhammad Ali Chaudhry (Saturday, August 03, 2013), Syeda Bukhari (Saturday, August 03, 2013), Waqas77 (Saturday, August 03, 2013)
43rd CTP (PAS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad Aslam View Post
Hazrat Abu Bakar(RA) in his inaugural address after being elected Caliph said, "If I do well, support me; if ill, then set me right."
Such is the great example of being liable to law and open for criticism no matter who you are? CJ and SC are reverend and must be respected ---but--- if someone feels they are not right then freedom of expression should prevail. Myriad of people have questioned the credibility of ROs in May 11 Election how many Sue-motu CJ has taken? and if ROs are not considered a part of judiciary then in which capacity Qibla Iftikhar Choudhary addressed them across the country? Sorry to say, Room no 1 is used to enforce unprecedented respect for Judiciary by a new judicial concept of "Chodrahat". Contempt case is the last and least practice in any civilized judicial system but here in Pakistan, when some people find it hard to win respect by their performance, they are using it as a new improvised "Bori" to deliver the political dead body of politician. Where is Swiss case now a days? disqualification of Gelani was the ultimate goal, who cares about money laundering.
Wasn't the role of ROs SharamNaak when ballot papers were stamped several times by 1 person(You all know that dhandli wali aunty)? If rescheduling of presidential Election to adjust the schedule of Prime Minister's personal visit to Saudi Arabia is not SharamNaak tell me what else it can be called?
I think judiciary's prime responsibility is to explain constitution and law they should leave word explanation to dictionary publishers.
My friend what if PML (N) says that ROs were biased in KPK where it lost, so there must be re-elections...PPP will say that we lost in certain areas of Punjab and so on....We will always holding elections after elections....

Mr Khan would only accept that elections were transparent when he becomes the PM? I think the success must not be the sole touchstone of transparent elections near PTI. What if Ghulam Bilour says that i lost election against Imran Khan because of rigging? But No, he proved he is a mature politician and he accepted his defeat like a man. In Na 126, PTI wins there was no rigging and in 125 it lost so there it was rigged.....come on...We have achieved the freedom of Judiciary after a long struggle and vested interests of some egocentric people will obliterate the whole process.
And such dhandli wali aunti ki kitni videos bnani hain brother, Haider Abbas Rizvi b bechara kehta rha k btao mein kini aisi videos du jo prove kren k PTI ny dhandli ki......
Daisy (Saturday, August 03, 2013)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
My friend what if PML (N) says that ROs were biased in KPK where it lost, so there must be re-elections...PPP will say that we lost in certain areas of Punjab and so on....We will always holding elections after elections....

Mr Khan would only accept that elections were transparent when he becomes the PM? I think the success must not be the sole touchstone of transparent elections near PTI. What if Ghulam Bilour says that i lost election against Imran Khan because of rigging? But No, he proved he is a mature politician and he accepted his defeat like a man. In Na 126, PTI wins there was no rigging and in 125 it lost so there it was rigged.....come on...We have achieved the freedom of Judiciary after a long struggle and vested interests of some egocentric people will obliterate the whole process.
And such dhandli wali aunti ki kitni videos bnani hain brother, Haider Abbas Rizvi b bechara kehta rha k btao mein kini aisi videos du jo prove kren k PTI ny dhandli ki......
Almost every party has expressed concerns over elections PPP, PMLN, MQM, JI, JUI, PTI. If they say it, its their right and election commission should act on these complaints, if ECP is not acting SCP should push ECP. Current scenario reveals explicitly that who is egoistic? who is forcefully trying to earn respect? Who is thirsty for listening the sorry of politicians? And what would you say about this pick and choose justice phenomenon of Judiciary? Please do not take the debate to PTI vs PMLN, pain area is institutional domain of our respected institutions and their practices.
Closed Thread