CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   USA armed operation against Syria (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/83766-usa-armed-operation-against-syria.html)

tazimchaudhary Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:52 PM

USA armed operation against Syria

What implication US attack will have on Syria.will it be like Afghanistan ?????

Call for Change Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:37 PM

Its not easy for USA to attack Syria and I don't think that it would be an easy win for USA. The implications of war would be disastrous for USA. The USA's army will have to fight on many front like Iran, Hizbullah, Syrian Army etc. Besides this on international level they have to counter the pressure of Russia and China which won't be that easy. Attacking Syria would be the worst choice Obama could ever made and Obama shouldn't forget USA and Israel's use of chemical weapons in the past. Both on moral and realist front its a lost war for Obama.

Mutu Thursday, August 29, 2013 12:28 AM

American invasion on Syria will have following effects:

1)It will promote sectarian conflicts in SYRIA.And such a conflict will intensify the proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia.And these proxy wars can engulf Jordan,Iraq and even Afghanistan.

2)Even if Assad's regime is toppled,it is highly likely that a group of extremists will take over the regime.And this will be the worst scenario when Al-Qaeda minded terrorists organisations will nourish and groom extremists and suicide bombers for their own militant strategies.

3)It will increase the rivalry among US,Russia and China.This will affect the Afghan peace process and will cause further instability in Afghanistan.

Invincible Thursday, August 29, 2013 12:45 AM

[B][B][QUOTE=tazimchaudhary;642698]What implication US attack will have on Syria.will it be like Afghanistan ?????[/QUOTE]

It will destabilize the whole region for Moscow & Tehran will support Damascus. UNO should intervene & toil to kick out tyrant Bashar-ul-Asad through non-violent way. War is like a typhus disease & it must be avoided in this era at any cost.

[QUOTE=Call for Change;642720]Its not easy for USA to attack Syria and I don't think that it would be an easy win for USA. The implications of war would be disastrous for USA. The USA's army will have to fight on many front like Iran, Hizbullah, Syrian Army etc. Besides this on international level they have to counter the pressure of Russia and China which won't be that easy. Attacking Syria would be the worst choice Obama could ever made and Obama shouldn't forget USA and Israel's use of chemical weapons in the past. Both on moral and realist front its a lost war for Obama.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, USA don't attack to win but to pulverize her target.

One should remember--War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

[/B][/B]

zeekaay Thursday, August 29, 2013 01:01 AM

U.S will never go for a boot on ground military action it will carry out targeted attacks but even for that U.S will have to think twice to move forward....its implication on syria
if regime is toppled there will be a power vacum created and ultimately will benifit al-qaida .i.e al-nusra front which is struggling to establish an islamic caliphate.
moreover, this will further the already disturbed relation of U.S with iran,russia,china as they are supporting assad and are also having disputes over other issues with the U.S.
for the neighboring countries like lebanon have to bear the brunt of this conflict as it is evident from recent week attacks on hesbollah stronghold.

Malik Ubaidullah Thursday, August 29, 2013 12:47 PM

In my opinion US wont attack syria. Firstly, without backing of UN's Security Counsel. Secondly, domestic view of americans has been rising against poking nose in someone else's mess, therefore she can not afford to drag itself in another pointless adventure. Thirdly, If Assad is toppled, the list of candidates to fill the vaccum is not so pleasant. Fourthly, according the US intelligence reports, the evidence is not substantial enough to convict Assad. US has seen the consequences of luanching attack on the basis of questionable intelligence in Iraq so she would refrain from repeating the same mistake.

Against all odds, if US carries out the attack it will have far-reaching effects for the whole region. Putin has already ordered military action against Suadi Arabia, if west attacks Syria. [url]http://iranian.com/posts/view/post/19821[/url]
God forbid, if this happens so, it will no doubt be a WW III.

tajmeer Thursday, August 29, 2013 02:21 PM

I think it is just a drama of western countries and their main target is Saudi Arabia and specially the Makah. Who is USA and who is Russia both are enemies of Muslims and Islam remember the history what they did with Muslims in Afghanistan? We should remember our past no one of them is our friend they are only traitors and when they achieve their targets they left those as like what USA did with Pakistan after the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When war was ended so they left Pakistan alone and now what Pakistan is facing it is due to USA. Muslim leadership should set together and solve their problems with mutual consent and don't allow any other one to interfere in their problems because USA and Russia both have their own interest and they are trying to achieve those.

Malik Ubaidullah Thursday, August 29, 2013 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=tajmeer;642912]I think it is just a drama of western countries and their main target is Saudi Arabia and specially the Makah. Who is USA and who is Russia both are enemies of Muslims and Islam remember the history what they did with Muslims in Afghanistan? We should remember our past no one of them is our friend they are only traitors and when they achieve their targets they left those as like what USA did with Pakistan after the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When war was ended so they left Pakistan alone and now what Pakistan is facing it is due to USA. Muslim leadership should set together and solve their problems with mutual consent and don't allow any other one to interfere in their problems because USA and Russia both have their own interest and they are trying to achieve those.[/QUOTE]
SA itself is the most vehement supporter of US intervention in Syria.

Mutu Thursday, August 29, 2013 06:47 PM

[QUOTE=tajmeer;642912]I think it is just a drama of western countries and their main target is Saudi Arabia and specially the Makah. Who is USA and who is Russia both are enemies of Muslims and Islam remember the history what they did with Muslims in Afghanistan? We should remember our past no one of them is our friend they are only traitors and when they achieve their targets they left those as like what USA did with Pakistan after the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When war was ended so they left Pakistan alone and now what Pakistan is facing it is due to USA. Muslim leadership should set together and solve their problems with mutual consent and don't allow any other one to interfere in their problems because USA and Russia both have their own interest and they are trying to achieve those.[/QUOTE]

USA alone is not responsible for the current socio-political situation in Pakistan.Our political and conservative religious parties have used religion to achieve popular support.And the results of this manipulation of religion are extremism,terrorism,sectarianism and weak democracy.

mjkhan Thursday, August 29, 2013 07:40 PM

Britain was almost ready to attack syria along with france and U.S.But after recent intense pressure on David Cameron it is not clear if Britain can take this decision immediately and further there is some talk of having a vote in parliament before going into war which has further weakened Cameron's position on syrian conflict.

The impression is that UK parliament want syrian attack to be authorised from U.N security counsil which is highly unlikely to happen as Russian will veto any such proposal.Not to forget that People in U.K have not forgotten about how they were falsely lead into Iraq war where they found no WMD's which was the main reason of going into the war.

After these developments from U.K,U.S.A is still determined to go for a fierce limited attack on Syria to break its backbone even if it has to do it all on its own.U.S.A is also not looking to get this war authenticated from U.N.

One thing to remember that it will be a limited attack and not a full fledge war.The motivation behind this attack,perhaps,would be to help the rebels by giving as much loss to syrian army as possible.Again not to forget that rebels facing defeats at the hands of Syrian army at several fronts.

One very noteworthy thing here is that the said nerve gas attack took place just one day before U.N inspectors were due to visit Syria for inspection.A question that arises here is that why Syrian govt. would go for such an attack when such inspection was due and they knew about it and also because at present they were in a better position than the rebels.

The whole decision of attacking a country is based on a phone call intercepted by a U.S intelligence agency.There is no hard proof other than this phone call.U.N inspectors are on the ground in Syria and they will be investigating the whole event for the next four days and then afterwards findings will be submitted.But then again surprising thing is that before any solid investigation U.S.A,U.K and france have declared that Assad's regime is responsible for the nerve gas attack.Same as Nawaz Sharif declared victory in haste LOL.

Russia says west is acting in muslim world like "monkey with a grenade" after recent escalation.

Both China and Russia are against a military strike in Syria.

According to a survey half of the U.K's population is against the military action in syria while only a quarter is in its favour.The voice from U.N.O is also to give "Peace a Chance."

alihashmatkhoso Thursday, August 29, 2013 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=tazimchaudhary;642698]What implication US attack will have on Syria.will it be like Afghanistan ?????[/QUOTE]
[B]no its not going to like Afghanistan , it will prove catastrophic for over all world, it will prove like a bull in china shop. emerging supper powers are active, they will retaliate any agitation. it will prove deleterious for U.S Obhama has to thing before the attack, but more devastating factor is that except Iran no any other country seems active in this matter why Pakistan is calm he has to play an active role to save our Muslim brothers. [/B]

musmanhussain Thursday, August 29, 2013 08:05 PM

If this war happend than it will considerd 3rd world war.

Mutu Thursday, August 29, 2013 08:34 PM

RUSSIAN threat of invasion on Saudi Arabia

Russia has threatened to attack Saudi Arabia in retaliation against American attack on Syria.This war will involve many Muslim,developing countries and rising world powers.Such a war on massive scale will involve elements of proxy war,civil war,sectarian conflict and confrontation among great powers.Only time will tell how this situation affects Pakistan.

adeel abdullah Thursday, August 29, 2013 08:59 PM

Probable us military action

i think it is confirmed that USA has made the final decision to attack Syria and they will do it at any case,because it is the part of their great game to subdue the Muslim countries one by one as we have seen in the past what they did with Iraq,Libya and Afghanistan.Even they could not justify their military action and the entire world knows about it that USA wants to establish their superiority through out the world.It is the US policy to keep Muslim countries destabilized, economically weak and at their mercy.

They US attack will bring serious repercussions not only for middle east but for the rest of the Muslim countries in the Asia as well. now it is the time that all the Muslim states show unity, raise voice against USA and unanimously stand against the probable USmilitary intervention in Syria without any justification.

USA wants to get the following objectives of this probable war.

a. to topple Syrian government which is against their interests in the region. wishes
b. to get Israel more and more secure and effective in the region.
c. to encircle around Iran.
e. to counter growing impact of communism, Russian and china in the region.
f. to give some important role to India in the region.
g. to make sure their presence in the region as they are going to withdraw from Afghanistan empty-handed next year.
g. to control the entire south Asian states and their rich resources of petroleum and gas.
h. to discourage and crush freedom movements in Palestine.
i. To make propaganda against Islam and relate it with terrorism.

please, comment critically.it will be highly appreciated.

tajmeer Friday, August 30, 2013 08:40 AM

It is what i am saying that our Muslim world have no leadership at time to answer to these all which want to create disturbance in Muslim countries and interfere in their problems. Leadership of Muslim countries are weak and they can't even answer through dialogs and discussions.

mjkhan Saturday, August 31, 2013 01:31 AM

Attack on Syria will be considered an attack on Iran and Israel will be wiped out if any such attack occurs,said by Iranian Army head.

Russia really upset on American and British/French stance on syria.China stands with Russian on this matter.

WW3?

Invincible Saturday, August 31, 2013 02:19 AM

[B][QUOTE=mjkhan;643527]Attack on Syria will be considered an attack on Iran and Israel will be wiped out if any such attack occurs,said by Iranian Army head.

Russia really upset on American and British/French stance on syria.China stands with Russian on this matter.

[B][SIZE="3"][U]WW3[/U][/SIZE][/B]?[/QUOTE]

Where is UNO?

United Nonsense Organization :vangry

[/B]

mjkhan Saturday, August 31, 2013 03:16 AM

[QUOTE=Invincible;643540][B]

Where is UNO?

United Nonsense Organization :vangry

[/B][/QUOTE]

You know my clever retinas whenever they spot [B]UNO[/B] they imprint [B]LOL[/B] in my mind rendering my synapses useless.

This organistation is controlled by the countries funding it.Its a puppet.

Clearly U.S.A don't want an approval of this organisation.They don't care.It is there to do stuff like threatening Pakistan of International trade restrictions if a gas pipe line project is worked upon with Iran and etc.

Shahid Shakoor Saturday, August 31, 2013 06:47 AM

This war will also create the problems for economy of paksitan....Supply of oil and petroleum will disturbed to whole region....it will rise the prices of these products....investors are sidelined after this issue....karachi stock exchnage is in negtive zone.......

kinza kazmi Saturday, August 31, 2013 09:31 AM

It,s another step of great global game, once again as ever,US is going to implement the policy of "Divide & rule" in Syria. The peace project of entire region especially Afghanistan would be shattered, whose waves would be felt in all neighboring countries including dear homeland. Socioeconomic forums would suffer to low....not only economics and social conditions but by in large the psychology of the whole public would be disturbed. Because like Afghanistan what would happen to common public, which are not militants or rebels.... who will compensate the losses of adjoining territories. By all means war will bring only more destruction and not a solution to the concerning issue.

jasminjabbar Saturday, August 31, 2013 09:58 AM

Any ways UNO must take suitable steps to prevent the war, which might become the reason for world warIII.

The Pharmacist Saturday, August 31, 2013 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=Shahid Shakoor;643583]This war will also create the problems for economy of paksitan....Supply of oil and petroleum will disturbed to whole region....it will rise the prices of these products....investors are sidelined after this issue....karachi stock exchnage is in negtive zone.......[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]i second you......in addition to this it would lead to shia - sunni problem which is more destructive for muslim umma[/FONT]:sad:

Shahid Shakoor Saturday, August 31, 2013 06:44 PM

[QUOTE=The Pharmacist;643598][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]i second you......in addition to this it would lead to shia - sunni problem which is more destructive for muslim umma[/FONT]:sad:[/QUOTE]

you are right....muslim umma cannot afford it more.....every one should contribute to overcome this problem with positive thinking....hum logo ko on bato ko promote krna chaye jin ke zarye ummat ma ittefaq paida ho na ke nafaq or nafrat

regrds

ZaheerAhmads Sunday, September 01, 2013 01:47 PM

Basic reasons of American attack on Syria

What are the Basic reasons of American attack on Syria?apparantly it is due to use of some Chemical weapons but i don't think that it is main reason.

mhmmdkashif Sunday, September 01, 2013 02:44 PM

[QUOTE=ZaheerAhmads;643983]What are the Basic reasons of American attack on Syria?apparantly it is due to use of some Chemical weapons but i don't think that it is main reason.[/QUOTE]

The secret reasons would remain secret until time uncovers them, there will be many speculations, many analyses, many conspiracy theories; all of which would be partially true (based upon facts) and mostly superficial. If you want to know truth do not debate, just listen to everyone, connect everything, determine all possible outcomes of strike, make up your mind on one of them, and wait and watch to see if your mind discovered the truth :D. I am looking at it from a religious Armageddon point of view, it seems there is more interest of Israel than USA to strike Syrian regime.

it seems US administration is being pressurized to strike, now it has thrown the ball in Congress' court. in my view this hidden force is none but Israelis and their mighty conservative supporters :D

cuteadi2002 Sunday, September 01, 2013 07:22 PM

I think it is due to use of some Chemical weapons.

aniqa hashmi Sunday, September 01, 2013 07:46 PM

[B][CODE]The secret reasons would remain secret until time uncovers them, there will be many speculations, many analyses, many conspiracy theories; all of which would be partially true (based upon facts) and mostly superficial. If you want to know truth do not debate, just listen to everyone, connect everything, determine all possible outcomes of strike, make up your mind on one of them, and wait and watch to see if your mind discovered the truth . I am looking at it from a religious Armageddon point of view, it seems there is more interest of Israel than USA to strike Syrian regime.

it seems US administration is being pressurized to strike, now it has thrown the ball in Congress' court. in my view this hidden force is none but Israelis and their mighty conservative supporters [/CODE][/B]

kashif sir i've also heard that this attack will harm US by Iran and etc. please put some light on it i'm confused about it

idealsome Monday, September 02, 2013 02:09 AM

My Personal opinion/analysis on the US-Syria issue is that US will not attack on Syria, whoever is pressurizing US to jump into this war ''Israel'' will change the policy for this time at least.

We should condemn this intention of US by every possible forum.

Regards

white leopard Monday, September 02, 2013 03:11 AM

[B]My Personal Opinion.

US Action:[/B]
US will attack on Syria. No ground troops will be involved(that will be suicidal in initial stage). They will relay on air strikes on Syrians Military assets and support to Syrian rebels(support like they provided to Afghan Fighters against Russia).
Once Bashar al Asad is weak they will interfere and may be this time with troops on ground to install a dummy government. I dont think they will repeat Egypt mistake and let them establish a Pro-Islamic government.

[B]US Objective:
Strategic Perspective:[/B]
Syria and Egypt are two countries in Middle East that can give tough time to Isreal as first is in the North and other is in the South. why US want to interfere now why not earlier? There is a high probability that Syrian rebels will take over in Syria. And what can be more dangerous for Isreal than a Pro-Islamic Government on her northern boarder and on southern border(Egypt). Bashar Al Asad's government was a secular one therefore, they were not afraid of it and he was not interest to be part of of US and Western camp.
In short word they want to keep both countries in their pocket.

Muslims Countries:
Muslim countries are involved on Shia and Sunni basis..... nothing more than that.

khanbangash Monday, September 02, 2013 10:07 AM

USA should adopt peaceful way in Syria not armed operation

If USA have confirmed the brutal chemical attack by syria govt on her own people. Than It would be great effort by USA to start their attacks against those brutal people peacefully not by armed operation or forcefully.....Because If USA used force or armed operation than it will create further disturbance and more innocent people will be killed brutally....And now everyone well awarded that USA has never solved any problems in past by using force or armed operation in Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt....

Therefore if USA really want to have peace or save the killing of innocent people in Syria than Obama should adopted a peaceful way not armed operation.....

Peaceful action by USA will solved & minimize the problems and disturbance in syria and armed operation will create or maximize further disturbance and problems not just in syria but in all over the world,.

respectful Monday, September 02, 2013 05:48 PM

possible reason of why America whant this war so badly

1) America as we all know is in conflicts with Iran on the so called issue of the production of chamical weapons, which i suppose is an excuse to weaken iran and get hold of its resources, the same they did with Iraq. According to a survey it has been found that after 60 years on average, the world will be devoid of petrol. About which the americans are fully aware.They have already stop using petrol from their own country's treasures because they know the importance and
critical level of this issue, so in short they want iran's resources.
Iran on the other hand is facing alot of depressing sanctions but is not giving america any solid reason or excuse to attack it.
Iran has an Agreement of brother hood with Syria so its a libility on Iran to help Syria in any unfavorable condition. America if attacks on Syria, she attacks on Iran because Syria is a strong ally and supporter of Iran, and by this the USA wants to drag Iran into this war to have an excuse to destroy Iran as they did with Iraq and Afghanistan.

2) Secondly, USA wants to please and aid their Israeli friends, as we know how mush America and UK love Jews. Hamas and Hesbullah group,
Headquartered in Lebanon are in a situation of war with Israeli's for a long time now, and are giving them a tough time. Point to be noted here is that all the supplies of ammunition and other war equipment are smuggled to these groups via Syria.
through Syria to Lebanon and then to Palestine. USA wants to cut of this supply rout and get hold of it, when they are able to do so Israeli's would be able to destroy Hamas and weaken's Hesbullah. Then their will be no one to stop them from marching their armies into Palestine, as Palestine is secret to all.
USA has an imperialistic thinking, they want to get hold of all the world resources which will InshaALLAH ! get them into deep trouble on day.

As we all know the world is Advancing more and more with time with respect to it being a global village. Every one is having a rational mind set and is in reach to almost every information, they can decide by them selves what is right and wrong. More than about 50% of both America and UK's population are against this war. They are aware of the motives of their governments.

The results of this war i think will be disastrous for whole of the World at large. History is a witness, like the world war I and II, again we can see a distribution of country and taking two different sides. USA, UK, France and unfortunately Turkey and Saudi on one side and Iran,Syria, Russia and china on the other side. USA have to be very cautious about her decision of WAR.

Russia and the world is of doubt, about the evidence US intelligent agencies have provided about the use of chemical weapons being fired by Bashar-ul-Assad regime. Intercepting a call does not prove the alleged use of Chemical weapons by the Government of Syria on its own people. It is possible the rebels have got reach to such weapons and now the Government of Syria is being implicated in this.

The situation is crucial hope the world is protected from this massacre ..And talks could be the only weapon to resolve all conflicts.

sattar musrani Monday, September 02, 2013 09:58 PM

US/Syria

The fact of the matter lies beyond these cliche aruments that America is strategic extention of Israel and plying it role etc.No sir,what the lavent is experiencing now-a-days is the result of the American 'Asia Pivot Policy'.After the economic rise of the East,Asian states adopted the policy of regional integration.they came close to each other not only in econmic terms but also in political and security affairs.so disintegration of these states is vital for the American interests in the region.what she had done in libya,Ira,Egypt and Pakistan?there is nominal writ of the state in these countries.regional integration is stabed.read more about it at,

white leopard Tuesday, September 03, 2013 06:09 AM

[QUOTE=sattar musrani;644524]No sir,what the lavent is experiencing now-a-days is the result of the American 'Asia Pivot Policy'.After the economic rise of the East,Asian states adopted the policy of regional integration.they came close to each other not only in econmic terms but also in political and security affairs.so disintegration of these states is vital for the American interests in the region.what she had done in libya,Ira,Egypt and Pakistan?there is nominal writ of the state in these countries.regional integration is stabed.read more about it at,[/QUOTE]

Regional integration of Asian countries :huh: I dont think so :waiting
And by hitting Syria nah!!!! They already have allies in Asia.... Japan, Korea, Pakistan(now dont say Pakistan is not her ally :D ), now Afganistan and if US wants more strong allies in Asia she will invest in India against China.....
Libya and Egypt both belong to Africa....they both are directly linked with sea and can intercept sea routes which are vital for Isreal. In East of Isreal there is Jordan (i will say jordan is an ally of Isreal) Iraq(Done) and our "beloved" KSA(already in pocket). now remaining is Syria as turkey is 2nd largest partner of US after Britain. Once syria is done no one adjacent to Isreal will have power, i think will is more appropriate word as once you have will, power does not matter any more, to go into conflict with Isreal.

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, September 03, 2013 08:12 PM

[QUOTE=aniqa hashmi;644115]
kashif sir i've also heard that this attack will harm US by Iran and etc. please put some light on it i'm confused about it[/QUOTE]

Many in the US feel that the conflict will widen and the US will be stuck in a quagmire therefore the US should not militarily intervene in the Syrian civil war and moreover the US has nothing to gain from taking rebel's side (who are potentially Islamists with links to Al-Qaeda), however there are pushers (like McCain, a conservative) who push that, as guarantor of international system, the US must act militarily in Syria and this pressure multiplies when some 'Muslim' allies of the US insist upon the same. The US administration seems to be trying to wither away the pressure by using strong language against the Syrian regime on one hand and giving 'excuse' of 'fomenting consensus' on the other. Any further reports of chemical weapon usage in Syria will increase the pressure on US administration where a Democrat government does not want to go to war (generally) and a stretched military is not (fully) prepared for another conflict, particularly during bad economic times.

So there is a quandary for the US, let's see what happens :D.

leo vicky Thursday, September 05, 2013 11:04 PM

we shall provide aids to usa aginst syria: saudi arabia
saudi arabia and syria are islamic states so why saudi arabia is gonna make alliance with USA against syria???

why russia wants to help syria against USA ???

Qasim Mahmood Friday, September 06, 2013 09:15 AM

Here are the four big reasons that Russia wants to protect Assad, the importance of which vary depending on whom you ask, but all of which are probably worth much more to Putin than anything Obama might offer or threaten:
1. Russia has a naval installation in Syria, which is strategically important and Russia’s last foreign military base outside the former Soviet Union.
2. Russia still has a bit of a Cold War mentality, as well as a touch of national insecurity, which makes it care very much about maintaining one of its last military alliances.
3. Russia also hates the idea of “international intervention” against countries like Syria because it sees this as Cold War-style Western imperialism and ultimately a threat to Russia.
4. Syria buys a lot of Russian military exports, and Russia needs the money.
With the exception of the fourth, you might notice that all of these have something to do with the Cold War, which still very much influences Russia’s view of itself, its place in the world and its relationship with the dreaded West. To paraphrase Faulkner, the past is never dead in foreign affairs. It isn’t even past.

syedzafar Saturday, September 07, 2013 02:04 AM

American legitimacy and Saudi's opportunists:

America is not attacking Syria on humanitarian grounds. It does not have any sympathy with the innocent people killed in the Nerve gas attack. It has its vested interest. If it were sincere, then why America did not intervene in Egypt to stop the overthrow of the democratically elected president, Mohammed Morsi?
And Saudi Arabia as its past shows, has always been backing and providing airbase to United States in its attack on the muslim countries. And our stupid public is making demonstrations when Russia threatened military strikes on Saudi Arabia.

noOne Thursday, September 12, 2013 09:41 PM

i read it somewhere.. it was more of like confessions of a jihadist.. in which he states that the thing that depresses me is we buy the same weapons from the same america for a high price and we use it against america..

there is a downfall in the usa's weapon market upto 5.5% and weapons are the primary source of USA

secondly, as its stated by many respected members divide and rule.. this will enhance the feeling of hatred among different sects in islam

thirdly, Asad has inclination towards Iran's idealogy against israel and is supportive to hizbullah

fourth, if USA attacks syria and countries like Russia and China stepped back it will boost up the concept of unipolar world

as far as the interference of Saudi Arabia is concerned, i think KSA is thinking to extend a pipeline project.. and upto an extent it can suppress iran..

so its a win win situation for USA

(i am sorry for my misspellings and bad sentence sturctures)

Anousha Thursday, September 19, 2013 01:08 PM

Brief Intro

Guys i need a little help .. Iam following the current scenario of this issue but could anyone please let me know how this all started i mean a brief highlight :? .I will b really grateful to you . Thanks Alot .

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry Thursday, September 19, 2013 01:31 PM

[QUOTE=Anousha;650028]Guys i need a little help .. Iam following the current scenario of this issue but could anyone please let me know how this all started i mean a brief highlight :? .I will b really grateful to you . Thanks Alot .[/QUOTE]

These links may help you to understand it completely :

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_civil_war"]Syrian Civil War[/URL]

[URL="http://www.policymic.com/articles/62007/the-complete-history-of-syria-in-21-photos"]Pictorial History of Syrian Conflict [/URL]

[URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14703995"]Timeline and chronology of events of Syrian Conflict[/URL]

[URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14703914"]BBC Complete Syrian Profile [/URL]

[URL="http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/syria-dashboard/index.html"]Keyfacts of Syrian Civil War [/URL]

02:24 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.