Wednesday, May 29, 2024
01:00 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, March 30, 2007

mast420 is on a distinguished road
Angry i want to know some thing about my country

sallam
i m here a sad and depress man of this nation who have no object in his life after spending about 16 years of education in so called chahracter builiding education system of pakistan
so people i want to share my views with all of you to tell what i think about pakistan & related affairs & leadership in country and common mass of country.
but now fellows insist me to go home as we have to see a new INDIAN movie
so later i tell you wt i think as i have a more important task
KHUDA HAFIZ
sad & depress man
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

I already know very well what u have to tell about my beloved country after watching a new INDIAN movie.

Bushra Tasleem is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Nothing achive

Pakistan has given you education so you`re able to send e-mails and use cds to watch the movies of that country which has given you NOTHING,It`s your choice whether you look at the negative things or the positive .
Always Think 4 the best! Hope 4 the best! and Prepare yourself 4 the best! To get the best in ur life only “BELIEVE IN ALLAH”. He will definitely respond your request u will succeed.Inshaallah
The Following User Says Thank You to Bushra Tasleem For This Useful Post:
hira imam rizvi (Tuesday, June 09, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

Glad to meet u Mr Sad. I think , Any adverse occurance has affected on your inner soul which compel u to stand against your own beloved country. This affection deteriorate your mental position. While blurting , U forgot to mention\share your point of views about pakistan & related affairs & leadership in country and common mass of country......bla. bla..

TAke Care....

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 03:54 PM.
Banned

Gone is on a distinguished road

I dont know whether it's related with this topic or not but Mr Sad's post here reminded me of my own condition a few weeks ago when justice Iftikhar Chauhdry was "removed" or "made non-functional", whatever you call it. Following is what I wrote that day. I think it it doesn't clash with any of the rules of this forum but if it does, please edit it for me. I am pasting it here without any change.

"Not a day passes without adding some more hatred against our political system and especially the military rulers. Already we have been driven to a state where hoping itself is the greatest sin. The recent dismissal of the chief justice of Pakistan by General Pervez Musharraf adds nothing to the situation. This is just the mutilation of a carcass, nothing more, makes no difference at all, at least to the dead.

I belong to that group of Pakistanis which is called the educated youth, about to enter the practical field "to steer the boat of the nation to a prosperous future"—that's what my teachers and elders remind me again and again. When I sleep at night, I see vultures swarming down to a cadaver, fighting for the booty of dead meat. I wake up with the rattle of bones—crumbs left in the slaughter house. The interval between waking up and sleeping again is spent in collecting more material for the next nightmare. No wonder then that I envy my predecessors. I envy them not because I believe that they were happier than me. I envy them because they are at least dead.

I will not linger on what General Musharraf should or shouldn't have done, whether the chief justice had something to do with his son's so called "illegal promotion" or not, or even the more basic question of whether the General should continue working unceasingly, of course, in the national interest by getting himself re-elected from the current assemblies or not. I don't feel any need to discuss these superfluous issues.

I think what we only need to discuss at the national level is some way to utilize the 160 million people of Pakistan in the best possible manner towards achieving the goal of a secure and prosperous Pakistan. I think the best way to achieve this goal is to kill all the people, collect their bones and construct a new GHQ so that no enemy might dare cast a villainous eye upon the invincible Pakistan. I think the best venue for its construction would be Quaid's tomb in Karachi . I feel ecstatic at the thought of how happy his soul will be at receiving this honor from the rightful rulers of this country".
Old Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bushra Tasleem is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool see it

W salam
U r sad and depress like most of the people in our country. Its a matter of fact that in our country there is no seen of bright future even after 16 year of education. But dear why all people want a high seat after getting such education. U said its character building education if it so then u should not be disappointed man. U character should be so solid that just a high status in society shouldn’t be ur goal.
U said u have no objective in ur life, nothing can be worse than this. If u don’t have any objective in ur life u r struggling for what? R u waiting for some mirracle? No dear u have to assign some job to urself then try ur level best to get it. But keep in mind “hope for the best and be prepared for the worst” never try to be extremist like “do after burning ur all boats”
Why our whole generation is looking for high salaried job. They don’t like to do their own business from low level.
I hope ur have seen the new Indian movie, the three hours which u spent in watching a movie and I m sure that u got nothing from the film.
Now listen one thing if u would spend just 20 min in studying a religious book. Or u try to get knowledge about ur religion. Study the history of islam it will satisfy ur inner. Ur dissatisfaction is due to separation from ur religion.
Whatever u r getting is more than enough, learn to be contented in ur life. U will become a happy man.
Always Think 4 the best! Hope 4 the best! and Prepare yourself 4 the best! To get the best in ur life only “BELIEVE IN ALLAH”. He will definitely respond your request u will succeed.Inshaallah
Old Saturday, April 07, 2007

Concerned is on a distinguished road
Default plz everyone read this!!

@ Mr. mast420 or Mr.Sad and OTHERS!
well I may not be able to understand what u are suffering 4m but I will try to understand. The best thing u did is that you posted ur thoughts here. Excellent work done, by sharing problems and worries you divide(/) them and ur sufferings become some what healed, man. hats off to u that u shared ur views with us. even I may not dare to share such views on a forum like this but great work man.
Well I totally agree with you that the educaton system of Pakistan is so called character buildind education system. It just makes professional machines but not professional HUMANS. We study everything, we study religion but do ya think that are we actually aware of the true spirit, the true philosophy of Islam. Does anyone teaches us the true philosophy of Islam, its true meanings. WEll answer is no. No body in school/colleges teaches us the spirit of Islam. I totally agree with u, but do ya think that have u ever tried to study the true philosophy of Islam on your own. You say the education system is non-character buildin' but have u ever tried to build ur character on ur own???
Well most ppl here, have discouraged or criticized ur viewing an indian movie but I will not. Go and see the movies. Well confused. Go watch the movies but study try to analyze the culture, try to see what they want to show us. And do ya really want to be that what they are showin'. Also do watch most of the movies, dramas if u can't read books but try to find the good things in them e.g; try to analyze their politics, try to learn a bit of law they depict, try to see the business strategies, try to find the science fiction, try to analyze the psychology behind the film and the characters, try to analyze how they make ppl to believe what they say even if its a mere propaganda. so do watch movies but with a good and analyzing perspective.
And onethin' more we take everythin' for granted. You say my country is this, my country is that. But also see what ur country gave to u too. It gave u education, it gave u food, it gave u ur parents, ur friends, ur teachers, the happy moments u enjoyed in life. Just relax back and analyze your bachpan (childhood), the mischiefs, your good memories that will ever remain in ur mind. And each and every tickle of time you will remember of the good moments you had in life. I totally agree with u that there are bad memories too, but had you ever appreciated the good memories, its our nature. WE just think about the bad which happens with us. So plzz don't lose hope, one day you will say urself that well although Pakistan has got all types of miseries but even then I love Pakistan. Now I also want to ask you that u say you spent 16yrs of education and there are no job, etc. Well why don't u create one. Why don't u go to the rural areas, help the ppl there and seek help frm them in financial matters. I mean to say why don't u apply your knowledge to educate ppl in the rural areas. They will love 4sure. But are u willing to give sacrifices for ur country. U demand everything 4m ur country but do ya want to give anything to it. Actually, the answer top this is a big 'NO'. And that is our biggest problem. First we complain without analyzing anything, then we say our country is this, our country is that. And when we ask are u willing to give anything back, the answer is a big No. We are just getting selfish day by day. We have no character left, its true but its not only the fault of our education system, it is our fault as well. Why don't we build our own character. We want every luxury of life but why we want every luxury. Consider the following narration to see why we are getting lost in our paths.

A group of alumni, highly established in their careers, got together to visit their old university lecturer.

Conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in work and life. Offering his guests coffee, the lecturer went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and an assortment of cups: porcelain, plastic, glass, some plain-looking and some expensive and exquisite, telling them to help themselves to hot coffee.

When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the lecturer said: "If you noticed, all the nice-looking, expensive cups were taken up, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones. While it is but normal for you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source of your problems and stress. What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, but you consciously went for the better cups and are eyeing each other's cups."

"Now, if Life is coffee, then the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain Life, but the quality of Life doesn't change." "Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."

Don't let the cups drive you...enjoy the coffee instead.

I think its it and plz never get depressed or sad, it just eats ur abilities like termites.
Administrator

Thanked 2,445 Times in 282 Posts
Argus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"Now, if Life is coffee, then the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain Life, but the quality of Life doesn't change." "Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Happy to see some optimistic people here
Keep it up

elementofsurprize is on a distinguished road

very right Argus! in fact we should, through a collective effort, make this forum so much lively and interesting, that not only those who want to do CSS but even those who are just fond of current affairs, politics, international relations and the vast variety of subjects of CSS, should register here and give their views!

it is not saying that CSSforum.com is not lively. but only stressing for more of it!
in my view, this responsibility falls on the shoulders of all the members...

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************

one thing i note here is that personal/emotional threads get far more replies than objective and real world threads... if the former could be discouraged and later encouraged, that would be one way to make this great website even greater!

Last edited by Predator; Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old Sunday, April 08, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

A Rehman Pal is on a distinguished road

@elementofsurprize
ur last post was an elment of surprise for me...
emotional threads...hummmmmmmmmmmm
come on yaaaar if we will not contribute to these emotional/personal threads how could we think of having a better relationship between the members and without tht .. i think its v hard to share knowledge,experiences and other valuable info. so we have to live like a family .. if someone is happy we should all b there with him/her and in the moments of grief and sorrow we should b the first one standing by his/her side atleast with our finest words.

so in my opinion the current format and the relationship beween the forum members is just producing the rite kind of energy whcih is required to take this forum and we as individuals mile and miles ahead.

Regards!...

P.S: if u have some contradictory thoughts plz do come up with em.