Sunday, April 28, 2024
11:59 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, November 21, 2013

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Kill 100 to save 100,000 = policy of Drone attacks.

Drones are fruitful or not but it is fact any person speaking against US & Drone Attacks on this forum, will not hesitiate to accept the offer if offered a Green Card from US.

Be realistic, we are a arm-chair critic nation. keep doing this.
Sa1eem (Saturday, November 23, 2013)

Shahab Farooqi is on a distinguished road

No, not at all. Musharraf is an active figure at the bottom of all evils to Pakistan because he allowed drone attacks and today drone attacks have become the focal issue of the state. That time Musharraf told that the drone attacks were actually made by Pakistan not by america when the very first drone attack was made on damadola in FATA. He not only violated the sovereignty of Pakistan but he also misled his nation by telling lie that the Pakistan army is making drone attacks to clear the area from terrorists. The the next government of PPP proved to be the darkest night in the history of Pakistan because drone attacks were at an unusual maximum height. Many innocent people died in the drone attaks and the ones who left became terrorist themselves. Because it became very easy to manipulate them by enticing them. The same taliban were once totally in the hands of Pakistan army in a very controlled way and the same taliban fought with the indian forces on behalf of Pakistan in wars with Pakistan.
The main problem is that no politician is loyal to Pakistan. Who assisted Pakistan army and Musharraf at kargil، i think we should ask these questions from Musharraf. But now taliban are totally out of control. Why does so? Because Musharraf unnecessarily became more active than american administration in war on terror against islamist groups i.e Al Quaida and in this way he pushed Pakistan in the war on terror on behalf of america. These islamist groups (now terrorist groups) never did any harm to Pakistan before Pakistan's formal declaration in 2001 on the involvement in war on terror against taliban. but now they are totally out of control. It is because many terrorist groups supported secretly by india, israel, america and to some extent by russia have entered these islamist groups. Again i say that all taliban are not enemy to Pakistan and they actually want to put an end to this devastative war. But there are some terrorist groups in taliban supported by india, israel, russia, afghanistan and america to cause maximum instability in Pakistan. I think Musharraf should be punished for his irresponsible attitude and in my opinion if Musharraf is punished then Hussain Haqni and Zadari should also be punished for their secret memo gate against the sovereignty of Pakistan because all disloyals should be treated and punished in the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipu Shah View Post

Drones are fruitful or not but it is fact any person speaking against US & Drone Attacks on this forum, will not hesitiate to accept the offer if offered a Green Card from US.

Dear brother, to get a green card from US is a separate thing and drone attacks are a separate thing. Its right that standard of living in america is very high in comparison with Pakistan. Definitely we will eagerly accept the green card from america but it does not mean that america should violate the sovereignty of our state and kill innocent people in drone attacks. If we accept the green card from america we are not doing any crime or violation of any law but if america makes drone attacks on innocent people then this is a white crime.
Daisy (Thursday, November 21, 2013)

ubaid bangash is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Buddy quite disappointing that our own Pakistani brothers clap at the death of their pakistani brothers. Might be you have listened the WAAR movie dialogue, I am going to repeat it here now and you will get the answer "Pakistani wo kom hay jis k marnay ka kisi ko koi afsos ni aur ab pakistaniyo ko b ni"

2nd you are talking in same way as musharraf did, do you remember the Dr.Shazia PPL Balochistan rape case? musharraf said while addressing to journalists "Jis ko canada ka visa chahiyay hota hay wo rape krwa lay"..... the truth is its soldiers like General Pervaiz Musharraf who sell their mother land just to perpetuate their rule. If a soldier can allow foreign invasion then we cannot complaint from politicians. by the way I hate politician the most
Daisy (Thursday, November 21, 2013), Shahab Farooqi (Thursday, January 02, 2014)

Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

I Disagree!
Please don't Portray US as "Heaven" where all Pakistanis are dying to go. Pakistan still have patriotic people. Don't underestimate the silence of those patriots by such exxagerated statements that "No one will hesitate to accept". Please don't give such generalized statements on the basis of few black sheep!
alihashmatkhoso (Sunday, November 24, 2013), idea (Friday, November 29, 2013), Shahab Farooqi (Thursday, January 02, 2014)
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

In Thematic Appreciation Test those who say "I don't fear snake" are interpreted by Psychologists as those who really do fear snakes. So your words reflect your thinking.

So brother that's not correct to say that those who condemn drone attacks would keep mum if offered a green card. I condemn drone attacks that kill innocent people but I won't accept any such thing even if I am offered for free. Reasons: I have a very short time in that world and I can't put my hereafter at stake for that green card, who knows my plane crashes and I can't even reach the "Heaven", the US. My parents are here, they are my green card to the heaven of Allah almighty, which is going to last long and I will stay there forever. My rizk is already written in my fate, I will live here and die here Insha Allah, serve my parents who brought me up and serve my soil that gave me the opportunity to offer five time prayer without anyone stopping me.

So those who think that Green card is worth accepting brutal acts of a megalomaniac nation, it is their thinking.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
sahar abbas (Thursday, November 21, 2013), Shahab Farooqi (Thursday, January 02, 2014), ubaid bangash (Thursday, November 21, 2013)
Old Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sa1eem is an unknown quantity at this point

When talking about drone strikes, there are three types of people in Pakistan.

Group 1: Those who look at drones as blessing from heaven, killing enemies of Pakistan.

What type of enemies?
Enemies, who are armed to teeth, worship Shaitan, are Kharjees creating fitna and fasad all over Pakistan to fulfil their Ibleesi beliefs. These thugs have killed many army men, killed many bureaucrats, many policemen and other Pakistanis working in administration, many renowned politicians, and around 50000 innocent Pakistani peaceful civilians. These Kharjees violate sovereignty of Pakistan making fun of Pakistani laws and writ. Their Fitna and Fasad is not only limited to that, but whoever they kill, they kill brutally by cutting throat of their innocent Muslim victims sacrificing them to their God Iblis (Satan), and blow Muslim graves (something in history even kuffar have not done) so that Muslims could not find peace from them in graves too.

Group 2: Those who overtly may talk against drone strikes, but feel happy when hear drones strikes, and news that drones have killed some Kharjees, than see the faces full of Kharjee sympathisers amongst politicians and media men, fearful and disoriented when talking about drones, giving disjoined statements, and demanding without valid daleel that drones should stop so that these Kharjees can kill Pakistani Muslims without hindrance and fear.

Group 3: Those who hate drones strikes from their heart… seems they are partner of these Kharjees and love fitna and fasad these Kharjees have created.

I am and many I know are in group 1. Most of Pakistanis, Pakistani army officers, Pakistani bureaucrats, and Politicians are in group 2 … but JI members, many (not all but many) deobandis, some leaders of JUI, PTI and PMLN are in group 3.

How sad that we have people claiming to be Pakistanis who do not talk or care about 50000 innocent Pakistanis these Kharjee criminals have killed brutally, but feel remorse when Drones kill these Kharjees who are enemies of Pakistan … just because drones strikes are effectively killing Kharjee terrorists and has created fear in the spine of living Kharjee leaders and their supporters.

As far as I am concerned, drones killed mostly Taliban terrorists and few civilians (according to Pakistan defence ministry reporting to Senate, drones killed thousands of terrorists and only 67 civilians).

Anyhow, whatever anyone says or thinks; fact is that, due to drones killing Taliban terrorists, especially their leaders and planners, by doing that, drones saved thousands of innocent Pakistanis lives and properties worth billions of dollars, and that also Pakistan without spending a penny.

I think it is shrewd decision by Pakistani government that they are using Americans, free of charge, to kill enemies of Pakistan with their drones and clearing Pakistani territories from their fitna and fasad.

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, November 23, 2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old Sunday, November 24, 2013

ubaid bangash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa1eem View Post
When talking about drone strikes, there are three types of people in Pakistan.

Group 1: Those who look at drones as blessing from heaven, killing enemies of Pakistan.

What type of enemies?
Enemies, who are armed to teeth, worship Shaitan, are Kharjees creating fitna and fasad all over Pakistan to fulfil their Ibleesi beliefs. These thugs have killed many army men, killed many bureaucrats, many policemen and other Pakistanis working in administration, many renowned politicians, and around 50000 innocent Pakistani peaceful civilians. These Kharjees violate sovereignty of Pakistan making fun of Pakistani laws and writ. Their Fitna and Fasad is not only limited to that, but whoever they kill, they kill brutally by cutting throat of their innocent Muslim victims sacrificing them to their God Iblis (Satan), and blow Muslim graves (something in history even kuffar have not done) so that Muslims could not find peace from them in graves too.

Group 2: Those who overtly may talk against drone strikes, but feel happy when hear drones strikes, and news that drones have killed some Kharjees, than see the faces full of Kharjee sympathisers amongst politicians and media men, fearful and disoriented when talking about drones, giving disjoined statements, and demanding without valid daleel that drones should stop so that these Kharjees can kill Pakistani Muslims without hindrance and fear.

Group 3: Those who hate drones strikes from their heart… seems they are partner of these Kharjees and love fitna and fasad these Kharjees have created.

I am and many I know are in group 1. Most of Pakistanis, Pakistani army officers, Pakistani bureaucrats, and Politicians are in group 2 … but JI members, many (not all but many) deobandis, some leaders of JUI, PTI and PMLN are in group 3.

How sad that we have people claiming to be Pakistanis who do not talk or care about 50000 innocent Pakistanis these Kharjee criminals have killed brutally, but feel remorse when Drones kill these Kharjees who are enemies of Pakistan … just because drones strikes are effectively killing Kharjee terrorists and has created fear in the spine of living Kharjee leaders and their supporters.

As far as I am concerned, drones killed mostly Taliban terrorists and few civilians (according to Pakistan defence ministry reporting to Senate, drones killed thousands of terrorists and only 67 civilians).

Anyhow, whatever anyone says or thinks; fact is that, due to drones killing Taliban terrorists, especially their leaders and planners, by doing that, drones saved thousands of innocent Pakistanis lives and properties worth billions of dollars, and that also Pakistan without spending a penny.

I think it is shrewd decision by Pakistani government that they are using Americans, free of charge, to kill enemies of Pakistan with their drones and clearing Pakistani territories from their fitna and fasad.
well firstly, no one this world has the right to distribute the certificate of "Kharjee", as GOD knows better who is on the right way.

secondly those who are of opinion that talibans are killing innocent people then I want to inform them that Pakistanis was not target until 2004, when Pervaiz Musharraf deployed the army in 2004 in north waziristan and started operation then an unending series of bomb blast started and still active. Clearly the operation was started on wish of USA and 50000 Pakistani lost their lives just because of Musharraf wants USA on his back to perpetuate his rule. So it is the consequences of wrong policy (I am not pro-taliban).

Thirdly, Taliban who are now terrorist in Pakistan's and USA dictionary and are on target of drones are the product of USA and Pakistan and in 1980 era they were darling of Pak and USA.

Fourthly, those who are of saying that if Pakistan is unable to control its border s so its right of USA to ruin the culprits in Pakistan territory. Moreover Pakistani is saving money and the drone expenses are taken by USA. and sovereignty are not violated as these are permitted. So I want to tell them that same opinion is held by Indian Administration also why you cant allow them also. All the above conditions are satisfied then. similarly, why Pakistan is not operating against Haqqani network, as according to USA haqqani is terrorist network, so if Pakistan can launch operation against TTP then why not against Haqqani.

Please avoid double standards. The collapsed economy and terrorism are the consequences of double standard. we can tolerate the same activity on our western border but can not on our eastern border. is this our foreign policy. foreign policy is for all foreign countries not for one or two or a few.

I also want that terrorism should be uprooted but with our own efforts not by allowing others to intervene in our territory, as we are sovereign state and we have strong and capable army.
caghir (Sunday, November 24, 2013)

caghir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa1eem View Post
I have two points to make regarding drones and Pakistan logistic support to NATO forces in Afghanistan (given by Musharraf and later governments).

Drones: Taliban are attacking NATO and Afghan forces in Afghanistan then taking refuge in Pakistan. Unfortunately, Pakistan is incapable to stop Taliban using Pakistani soil to launch attacks in Afghanistan. No country or army (Afghanistan and NATO forces) would tolerate that a country (Pakistan) has become refuge of people fighting them (Taliban) and refuge country (Pakistan) could do nothing about it nor they (Afghan and NATO forces) do anything about it. Obviously, if Pakistan is unable to do anything, then NATO forces would strike.

If Pakistan would like that drone attacks do not happen, than Pakistan have to start military operations in FATA, and stop Taliban fighting their war using Pakistan soil. It is as simple as that.

Logistic support to NATO forces in Afghanistan: Actually, I think, many people may not know due to dishonesty of politicians, journalists, and anchor persons on TV and other media, that Pakistan support to NATO forces in Afghanistan is not due to just phone call or request from USA, but due to UN resolutions 1368 (Passed on 12 Sept, 2001 … a day after New York attack on 11 Sept 2001). Many later resolutions also followed in this respect.

Pakistan being member of UN had obligation to follow UN resolutions, as UN is body that gives protection to Pakistan in international arena. Even Pakistani border is recognised international border due to UN charter, including sea water and many other rights that Pakistan has in international laws. So, not supporting ‘war against terrorism’ and NATO forces in Afghanistan was against Pakistani interest, that could have given NATO forces excuse for attacking Pakistan (at least bombing areas they would have liked to bomb) or weakening Pakistan with strict sanctions … all under the cover of UN resolution.

On the other hand, why Pakistan should not have given logistic support to ‘war against terrorism’ in Afghanistan, as Pakistan was victim themselves, getting terrorized by sectarian outfits at that time, who were using Afghanistan under Taliban as refuge after bombing and killing people in Pakistan. …

[That is different matter that most Pakistanis have no ego or self-respect like Americans, and lay down flat when anyone give them bashing in the name of Islam, however deviant their Islam could be, the way sectarian outfits were doing in Pakistan (before Taliban kicked out of power in Afghanistan) and taking refuge in Afghanistan (today TTP is doing same … and many Pakistanis love them even though TTP would not hesitate to kill them too).

If Pakistan had any self-respect than instead of Americans, it should have been Pakistan army entering Afghanistan to dislodge Taliban and arrest Pakistani criminals taking refuge in Afghanistan]

UN Resolution (I cannot post links ... but one can find the resolutions from UN sites ... using google).

UN resolution 1368 (12 Sept 2001):
clause 3: Calls on all States to work together urgently to bring to justice the perpetrators, organizers and sponsors of these terrorist attacks and stresses that those responsible for aiding, supporting or harbouring the perpetrators, organizers and sponsors of these acts will be held accountable;

UN resolution 1386 (20 Dec 2001)
Clause 2: Calls upon Member States to contribute personnel, equipment and other resources to the International Security Assistance Force, and invites those Member States to inform the leadership of the Force and the Secretary-General;

So, why Pakistan (or Musharraf) should have said No?

It is funny logic by some that … American drones are bad because American drones kill Taliban and in revenge Taliban kills 1000s of innocent Pakistanis. I could not understand why American drones are bad and not Taliban animals who are taking off their frustrations on Pakistani innocent Civilians. It seems, Taliban whenever get beating from drones, kick Pakistanis at will to fend off their frustration. And Pakistanis being impotent, instead of giving beating to Taliban, curse USA and at the same time beg USA to stop using drones to kill Taliban terrorists?

It is just like, Anwar (American drones) kicks Ajmal (Taliban) and in revenge Ajmal gives big beating to his wife (Pakistan) asking his wife to stop Anwar kicking him … Now wife instead of complaining about Ajmal and asking Ajmal to be man and fight Anwar instead of beating her, starts cursing Anwar and begging Anwar that do not kick Ajmal because Ajmal would beat her.

Is it funny or not?
Hahahaha love that Anwar Ajmal logic.

But, on a side note, how can an International organization like UN which represents majority of world, changes its clauses or pass a new resolution for one country(US) to involve half of the world in bombing countries that US like. Wondering if any country than US have had this privilege?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubaid bangash View Post
well firstly, no one this world has the right to distribute the certificate of "Kharjee", as GOD knows better who is on the right way.

secondly those who are of opinion that talibans are killing innocent people then I want to inform them that Pakistanis was not target until 2004, when Pervaiz Musharraf deployed the army in 2004 in north waziristan and started operation then an unending series of bomb blast started and still active. Clearly the operation was started on wish of USA and 50000 Pakistani lost their lives just because of Musharraf wants USA on his back to perpetuate his rule. So it is the consequences of wrong policy (I am not pro-taliban).

Thirdly, Taliban who are now terrorist in Pakistan's and USA dictionary and are on target of drones are the product of USA and Pakistan and in 1980 era they were darling of Pak and USA.

Fourthly, those who are of saying that if Pakistan is unable to control its border s so its right of USA to ruin the culprits in Pakistan territory. Moreover Pakistani is saving money and the drone expenses are taken by USA. and sovereignty are not violated as these are permitted. So I want to tell them that same opinion is held by Indian Administration also why you cant allow them also. All the above conditions are satisfied then. similarly, why Pakistan is not operating against Haqqani network, as according to USA haqqani is terrorist network, so if Pakistan can launch operation against TTP then why not against Haqqani.

Please avoid double standards. The collapsed economy and terrorism are the consequences of double standard. we can tolerate the same activity on our western border but can not on our eastern border. is this our foreign policy. foreign policy is for all foreign countries not for one or two or a few.

I also want that terrorism should be uprooted but with our own efforts not by allowing others to intervene in our territory, as we are sovereign state and we have strong and capable army.
Brother, Allah Almighty and his Beloved Prophet SAWW have decided 1450 years ago that who are khawarij and who are not. Go through the chapter "fitna e khawarij" in various authentic books of Hadiths. Any group of people who practice armed struggle in an organised way against a muslim state is khawarij ascertained by Islamic jurisprudence.Taalibaan and all other "jihadis who are combating against muslim states are khawarij where ever they are. The question is: why these so called "jihadis" find only Muslim countries to expedite???? Why not USA, even Palestine, kashmir etc?? why only Syria,Labia, Pakistan etc???

If by killing enemies of Pakistan via drones, sovereignty is violated, let me know that how our sovereignty is helped when indigenous terrorists shroud foreigner ones????

Army of Pakistan did not operated in Northern Areas unless they had found that foreigner terrorists had been sheltered in those areas. No country can allow their land to be used for terrorism.

Lastly, your last argument contains the answer of the same,for you've made contradictory statements.

idea is on a distinguished road
Default Is Musharraf Really Innocent?

The formula which was given in keep with Mushraf "to be at loss" for Pakistani nation either they are people or politicians.
From which example I start the cruel and corrupt policy of Musharaf
here bellow are given some cut a sorry figure of this dictator.
1> it is strange because the whole thing was started at the behest of Pak army when Mr Musharaf was in charge. So the question is not if US is the enemy but if your own army is the enemy of your own people? one army which doesn't mind fighting US/West's dirty war on its own soil--can you call it the protector of the country or the destroyer?
now you decide who he was ? I must say, he was the right hand and under the thumb of dirty America.
you check the descent history after partition whenever America entered in our Motherland mostly at the time of dictator but in dictators Mushraf comes at the top like a student to take 1st position in the class.
2> The attack on Balochistan, was that a right decision of him? No, that was not a correct decision . His decision was totally dashed to ground, still today the conditions of Balochistan are the threat for Pakistan.
3> The murder of "The Daughter of East" that was not only count in his failure but it was a great loss of Democracy, According to Law anything anywhere in the country of a leader happened, it is counted as the the crime of its head of state. it is his duty to keep an eye on every moment in his state. In my point of view as seing the actions of Mushrif, he is not innocent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary idea! G.Orwell
The Following User Says Thank You to idea For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Sunday, November 24, 2013)