Wednesday, May 08, 2024
03:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, December 03, 2013

itsmansoorshaikh is on a distinguished road

i Believe that all these "Talk shows" are foolish and mindless. Media`s role should be mere to deliver news to its people, Not call politicians and produce a hatred among them which is already deep penetrated in the roots of politicians. Mind my words, Media is playing a Massive role in the catastrophic situation of Pakistan. What they talk, what they say and what they show is all fake and sheer absurdity.

Correct me if i am wrong.....!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmansoorshaikh View Post
i Believe that all these "Talk shows" are foolish and mindless. Media`s role should be mere to deliver news to its people, Not call politicians and produce a hatred among them which is already deep penetrated in the roots of politicians. Mind my words, Media is playing a Massive role in the catastrophic situation of Pakistan. What they talk, what they say and what they show is all fake and sheer absurdity.

Correct me if i am wrong.....!!
What about freedom of expression...! Political acters are just dancing and fighting like dogs due to freedom of expressions

Some well known ministers have been allocated for media's talk shows. Usually they come with their same philosophy on different channels. They always prove themselves the beeeeeestest persons belonging to a very good party for vote banking..This can be said that in this perspective media does not play her role positively. On the name of freedom of expression they invite different politicians and then they let them to be fight like cocks..

However in true sense, Media is a watchdog. No doubt some times dog becomes crazy. Overall its role is positive...

Due to commercialization media has become biased.. Media is the only weapon which attracts the policy makers to fulfill the basic needs of masses. No doubt, some times its role is negative due to its attitude. But it does not mean that it is totally fake.

For example: it is the media who has strengthened the democracy...

It is the only power which has disclosed a lot of corruption cases..

I think media is playing its role good but most of the times due to freedom of expression our political actors and anti-state elements have made our media at wrong directions..

aadi khokhar is on a distinguished road

Media is the fourth pillar of state is funny statement in Pakistan

It is true that Media is not playing its role.But we must mention that which pillar or organization in the country is running smoothly and honestly without any bias and playing its part.Our judiciary,Police,Army,Nab,Rangers,Bureaucracy etc all are a burden on the exchequer of our beloved country.

These anchors get hundreds of thousands to fool the already suppressed masses.Civil servants do not get heavy monthly income but i don't think they need it because they have their share in national budget.Army already enjoys the most part of GDP,they get servants,good salaries,vehicles,foreign tours and when they retire,they get a bungalow in posh society worth millions of rupees.And these politicians too enjoy their life on the development budget and leave their respective cities in poor condition as it is their fate.

What do people get?
Sectarianism,racism,regionalism,terrorism,unemploy ment,poverty,frustration etc...even then these clowns get re-elected all over again and trample basic human rights.

God Bless Pakistan!

Regards
Old Thursday, December 05, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadi khokhar View Post
Media is the fourth pillar of state is funny statement in Pakistan

It is true that Media is not playing its role.But we must mention that which pillar or organization in the country is running smoothly and honestly without any bias and playing its part.Our judiciary,Police,Army,Nab,Rangers,Bureaucracy etc all are a burden on the exchequer of our beloved country.

These anchors get hundreds of thousands to fool the already suppressed masses.Civil servants do not get heavy monthly income but i don't think they need it because they have their share in national budget.Army already enjoys the most part of GDP,they get servants,good salaries,vehicles,foreign tours and when they retire,they get a bungalow in posh society worth millions of rupees.And these politicians too enjoy their life on the development budget and leave their respective cities in poor condition as it is their fate.

What do people get?
Sectarianism,racism,regionalism,terrorism,unemploy ment,poverty,frustration etc...even then these clowns get re-elected all over again and trample basic human rights.

God Bless Pakistan!

Regards

Dear Aadi dou you know what is the BIG problem in our country?

I tell you that...

Actually in our country there is clash in our institutions that's why our state is unable to go towards the development. In this regard, there is no check and balance of institutions properly due to the constitution of Pakistan. I think there should be new amendments in our constitution like USA's constitutions. We have seen many clashes in the institution of Pakistan.. Why the clashes of institutions are taken place??? Because, it is the evidence that there are flaws in our constitution regarding their powers and roles. Some times, Apex Supreme Court hits the executive and some time the executive fights against the Media. And Media exposes the negative picture of other institutions. I have read the constitution of USA. It seems quite good and balanced. For example, according to the American constitution, Executive is predominant while selecting the Chief Justice, however, after the selection of Chief Justice, then Judiciary becomes powerful. On the other hand, Legislation has also a good role in creating the balance among the institutions. Means every institute can check and balance in a very good manner and transparently. That's why there is no clash among the institutions or supremacy of any institution. Whether it is Supreme court or Head of the state, every apex institution does its work and also supervises one an other...That's why they have been the world's most powerful country... Most importantly, they have been all in all in every field. There is no corruption, poverty or any other such evil which could make them weaker...

In addition to this, In Pakistan, Supremacy should be given to Shariah, but check and balance should be like the constitution of America. And the foreign policy should be like UK. Besides, as far as economic policy of our country is concerned, we have some prominent examples of China and Japan. An Exclusive research should be done in order to follow them. Even Pakistan should try her best to work in diverse fields in coordination and cooperation with China and Japan to develop our dying economy.

Beside this, Scrutiny of Politicians is the matter of serious concern, if any political actor is found guilty, should be hanged in front of masses...:angry

There should be ban to change political parties. We have seen many politicians who are fair weather friends and usually change their parties...

Law and enforcement agencies should be given more and more powers like FBI, they must be given powers to hang "President" or "PM" if they are found guilty.

For justice system, Official Ulemas and Government judges should work together. For example there is a case either of civil or criminal, after prosecution, Ulema/Qazi and Judge should give their judgment in coordination...

Last but not the least, PEMRA has to play her role in the check and balance for our media. Both Electronic and Print media should work according to their ethics and rule of law. If any media house is found guilty in creating nepotism, against national interest, against any institution, against character assassination, should be banned forever.

In last we must utilize our resources justly. Then every thing will be fine inshallah...