Monday, May 06, 2024
02:12 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default In Pakistan Political Acotrs and Politicans

Why our politician actors keep criticizing on irrationally each other and becoming political actors rather than politicians?

And we have watched many political actors, as they usually appear on different TV channels, and their duty is that to criticize other political parties? Is it a good manner regarding political tendency?

What should be the role of Media in controlling this issue, because we have seen most of the problems spark on Media due to incapable role of our political actors. Some of our political actors are just for debating, advertising and ranking of TV channels? Whether you agree with me or not but it is a bitter reality? Please discuss on this issue, and let us know your view and opinion.

Thanks in anticipation..
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Amina Gilaani (Sunday, December 01, 2013)
Old Thursday, November 14, 2013

Zeeshan Rajput is on a distinguished road

You used the correct Word for Politician " Plitical Actor " because i do not think them politicians the great actor all of these politician is Bilawal i do not understand that He has came to complete his studies from a venerable University but his behavior is like a illiterate person of our rural area so what he studied there i think media should not on air these dramas but then point arise that how Channel will get rating so i think supreme court should take action against media because if govt take any action so media propagate it in wrong manner and become against govt so a neutral department should interfere which can introduce some limitations and law for operating TV channels and bound them
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeeshan Rajput For This Useful Post:
Amina Gilaani (Sunday, December 01, 2013), khAdijAA (Friday, November 15, 2013), wasif786 (Thursday, November 14, 2013)

Sannah Ahmed is on a distinguished road
Question Are these different?

What is the difference between a political actor n a politician?

hsan is on a distinguished road

1 first thing they lack education anf if they have degrees they dont have impacts...
2 its the trend of pakistan politics since the existence...as leme explain the most hard workers are doctors and engineers but they are working under lower rank officers whom we call cspz...(thats reality)...and cspz at 2nd rank working under uneducated and ignorant assembly whom we call politicians...
3 politics like coil of snake only those escape who prostrate their opponents though blaming or what els...u can win though leading or blaming and putting down ur next and they choose 2nd option just because of lacking chrismatic abilities simple

HeyYouNotYouYou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsan View Post
1 first thing they lack education anf if they have degrees they dont have impacts...
2 its the trend of pakistan politics since the existence...as leme explain the most hard workers are doctors and engineers but they are working under lower rank officers whom we call cspz...(thats reality)...and cspz at 2nd rank working under uneducated and ignorant assembly whom we call politicians...
3 politics like coil of snake only those escape who prostrate their opponents though blaming or what els...u can win though leading or blaming and putting down ur next and they choose 2nd option just because of lacking chrismatic abilities simple
Hsan, Respectfully, I don't agree with your statement of most hard working group . Becoming engineer or doctor is quite a safe bet against CSS. CSS is just a gamble. Cspz spend years of their critical age in passing this exam. At the end they will be Cspz or nothing. And all the odds are against them in this particular bet.
Let me qoute a dialogue from a movie Millon Dollar Baby which is actually about Boxing but it perfectly fits about CSS.
"If there's magic in boxing, it's the magic of fighting battles beyond endurance, beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas. It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you."

Sent using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeyYouNotYouYou For This Useful Post:
Amina Gilaani (Sunday, December 01, 2013), itsmansoorshaikh (Tuesday, December 03, 2013)

wasif786 is on a distinguished road

You have rightly called them a political actors and no doubt they are. There is a multiparty Government and true democracy cannot be come without the coalition and unity of these parties. After the formation of new governments critics have awoken. i dont think that there is any negative role of media.The only reason which i see is the lack of mutual consultation and if consultation is done then lack of implementation of the output. Zeeshan brother has quoted a right example of Bilawal. he has no etiquette and manners of talking. Imran khan is trying his best to cooperate with Mullana shab.its a duty of Prime minister Nawaz sharif to bring all the political parties on table to make a friendly tie for the welfare of country.

HeyYouNotYouYou is on a distinguished road

But I think, there is a negative role of media in all this. Anchors call the politicians and show them some footage from past in which some politician is contradicting himself and then all they debate about, is past. No real topic is discussed after that. Just criticism and abuses !

Sent using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeyYouNotYouYou For This Useful Post:
itsmansoorshaikh (Tuesday, December 03, 2013), khAdijAA (Friday, November 15, 2013)
Old Friday, November 15, 2013

naeem abbas bhatti is on a distinguished road

Our politicians are selfish,
use public sentiments like caste, religious favoritism, to get into assemblies
lack vision for nation and country
do business, invest in campaigns, earn in awarding contracts, job quotas, illegal transfers of honest officials(10 MPAs met CM Punjab to transfer ASP in Pakpattan just because he curbed the land mafia)
they promote biased views like bradri based votes, local-muhajir, sunni-shia stuff
these are elected to make laws and policies but they make illegal money
these are are corruption monsters...
In Pakistan nobody can win election if he has vision too but lacks bradri support,or traditional party support...
its my opinion...I may be wrong...but i saw it felt it...
The Following User Says Thank You to naeem abbas bhatti For This Useful Post:
Old Saturday, November 30, 2013

alexandermahone is on a distinguished road

They severly lack education and a common sense at the least..
pakistan's ruling party.. PML(N).. they even dont know the difference between a tiger and a lion..
plus.. no political maturity..
now pak has to deal with sharif + sharif..
Old Sunday, December 01, 2013

Zeeshan Rajput is on a distinguished road

Sorry friend for Nawaz sharif i must say that he is sincere with Pakistan but you know that bureaucracy of Pakistan does not allow to do well so your saying that nawaz can not bring revolution is very wrong remember my statement that after one year you will really see the change even bureaucrat become hurdle jo sincer ho uski tarif kardo tu koi harj nahi hey