Saturday, April 27, 2024
05:06 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, February 04, 2014

abreek is on a distinguished road
Default Suicide Bombers

i would like to know the ideas of my devoted and well experienced seniors and all pals that what is the actual factor or what are the factors which motivates a person to blast himself and kill the other innocent as well.
what is the catalyst which is used to make them single purposed and so blind?
Old Wednesday, February 05, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abreek View Post

i would like to know the ideas of my devoted and well experienced seniors and all pals that what is the actual factor or what are the factors which motivates a person to blast himself and kill the other innocent as well.
Ignorance and revenge seeking
abreek (Wednesday, February 05, 2014), virgoan (Tuesday, February 11, 2014)

MUHAMMAD TAIMOUR is on a distinguished road

Ignorance

Sufian Rasool is on a distinguished road

As per my views it's an invisible war of world secret agencies who trained such person. A few years age I read an article on it and it was told that some agencies like MOSAD adopted infants from Muslim world and they trained them for the said purpose. They make them bomb carriers and furthermore they don't know anything about suicide. No doubt revenge is also a fact but this is impossible to produce such a heavy amount of persons. I don't know that how much reality it does have but as per me it seems sound fact
The Following User Says Thank You to Sufian Rasool For This Useful Post:
abreek (Wednesday, February 05, 2014)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wrong and narrow interpretation of the teachings of Islam

Eagle Eyez is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Actually some agencies dont want peace in pakistan so they trained that type of peoples for the name of islam.

emraankhattak will become famous soon enough

if we see history,that reveal that Hassan bin sabah created such types of suiciders (fidayeen) with the help of hasheesh. whenever, a suicider wakeup from the slumber and anesthesia he first ask for his jannat.yousaf bin sabah was friend of imam ghazali but was betrayed by his own ego and made himself a lethal weapon producer like the terrorists now a days doing with us.
moreover, if a party exploit us for roti, kapra, makan, peli taxi,hara tractor than obviously some rogue elements can use our innocent persons for jannat.bitter but true
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emraankhattak For This Useful Post:
abreek (Wednesday, February 05, 2014), anum balouch (Sunday, February 09, 2014)
Old Saturday, February 08, 2014

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

1- Ignorance
2- Negative teaching of Islamic rules and regulations
3- Fire of irrelevant revenge from innocent people/citizens
4- Brain washing of such people who are ready to do this job (this is the main factor according to me)
abreek (Saturday, February 08, 2014)
Old Saturday, February 08, 2014

Nushrah Kabir is on a distinguished road
Default in my mind

Quote:

It is noted that most suicide bombers are aged between 17 to twenties and in this age a person mind is not so mature.........their minds can be positively and negatively molded and in this case their minds are molded to attempt heinous crimes and another reason is the lost of their loved one....
The Following User Says Thank You to Nushrah Kabir For This Useful Post:
abreek (Saturday, February 08, 2014)
Old Tuesday, February 11, 2014

MathewHoggard is on a distinguished road
Default Reply

Suicide bombing is very dangerous thing because the man who is suicide bomber is in no tension because he has come to die...!!!