Tuesday, May 07, 2024
02:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, June 03, 2014

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough
Kashmir was a state, governed by a Sikh ruler. According to partition agreement states were free to choose their side. Here "state" means "The Ruler" not the masses. So, according to agreement India is on right side.

But when we looked at actual situation, India also took control of Hydrabad and JonahGarh , states aligned with Pakistan. So we got right to sent our forces to Kashmir as Kashmiri Awam were with Pakistan. This is how we got AJK.

I liked the solution given by Musharaff but it will accelerate the covert operations by intelligence agencies of India and Pakistan, also CIA will get activated for their interests in China.

As far as Jihad is concerned, I see it as a strategical tool. Keep India busy, show your moral and physical support for Kashmir. In case of war, which is not a hypothetical thing in Indo Pak affair, We will be able to put pressure on by Kashmiris People.

And someone said war is the solution. I remembered i said it once and now i laugh, how much idiot i was . War is not a solution and talk will not solve it.
waqas izhar (Tuesday, June 03, 2014)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by white leopard View Post
Kashmir was a state, governed by a Sikh ruler. According to partition agreement states were free to choose their side. Here "state" means "The Ruler" not the masses. So, according to agreement India is on right side.

the Indians said that they received a letter from the sikh ruler. if that had been true the Indians would have been right. but they have never been able to prove the existence of such a letter.

regards

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

I used the word Jihad as some synonym to Kashmiri Jihad which by Islamic Hanafi Law is not appropriate.Whatsoever the way Pakistanis are fighting it is actually bringing shame to us by portraying us as cowards which never dare to fight face to face and fight in veils,in night on the back like women... This is not a Muslim way to fight.Yes Gorilla strategy is good as did by Saladin's Army to Crusaders but it is in case we declare us as we are in a constant state of War.
People are saying that negotiations will not work but War will too, not work. I don't know what is the meaning of this...We must decide what will be the final solution now. We cannot stand in a confused state like this...We are still confused for more then 60 years..Either war or dialogues? Decide one thing now don't stand in the middle way and don't waste the time of the people of sub-continent...I know the next war could be Nuclear one...India will never accept any dialogues and BJP? They will like to kill all Muslims in Kashmir and will free Pakistan from the stance that Kashmiri Masses are in their favour.
I will not say some one stupid or not because usually the stupid say others as stupid and think themselves wise.

There are many solutions then what Mr Musharraf presented uptil now...There are much wise solutions.
1. Divide Kashmir into two halves with the population ratio of both countries on the basis of resources.
2. Make Kashmir an autonomous state with the condition that they will favour both countries equally again in terms of resources.
There are many such but I mentioned only two.
These two solutions are always in strategy of democratic governments of Pakistan. The biggest drawback of a Military Dictatorship is that they have very reduced number of people giving them the advises and democratic government has an ample supply of it. But unfortunately we chose ineligible/inappropriate and coward people who could not stand for our causes.

Pakistan has many internal ways to make Kashmiris strong but politicians' lack of interest in that issue do not allow them to move in a good strategy.

1. Start providing weapons to common Kashmiris covertly as they did in Russia Afghan War and make a common plan with internal Kashmiri Leaders to train the local people strategically.

2. Take Help from China in this regard and talk with them on interests basis. Bring China in. And Kick U.N out.
3. Make Kahmiris so much strong that to wage war Pakistan has not to sway their army.
Again these are few points. Yes, there could be some drawbacks but once we start following the policy we can address the drawbacks side by side alongwith carrying out a policy.
With the present stance of introducing Mujahideens is a wrong policy. I have talked to many Kashmiris they told me that Mujahideens are good but their way is harming our trade and industry much. They are our Muslim brothers and we have to help them for the sake of our religion but this causes a wave of un-trust in the valley due which causes a rage in Indian Army which has due to international and national pressure has started to change their way of treating us from brutality to kindness...Yes, Indian Army have changed their policy just to make a good impression but when they see Kashmiris still helping Mujahideens they start again all their brutality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
I used the word Jihad as some synonym to Kashmiri Jihad which by Islamic Hanafi Law is not appropriate.Whatsoever the way Pakistanis are fighting it is actually bringing shame to us by portraying us as cowards which never dare to fight face to face and fight in veils,in night on the back like women... This is not a Muslim way to fight.Yes Gorilla strategy is good as did by Saladin's Army to Crusaders but it is in case we declare us as we are in a constant state of War.
People are saying that negotiations will not work but War will too, not work. I don't know what is the meaning of this...We must decide what will be the final solution now. We cannot stand in a confused state like this...We are still confused for more then 60 years..Either war or dialogues? Decide one thing now don't stand in the middle way and don't waste the time of the people of sub-continent...I know the next war could be Nuclear one...India will never accept any dialogues and BJP? They will like to kill all Muslims in Kashmir and will free Pakistan from the stance that Kashmiri Masses are in their favour.
I will not say some one stupid or not because usually the stupid say others as stupid and think themselves wise.

There are many solutions then what Mr Musharraf presented uptil now...There are much wise solutions.
1. Divide Kashmir into two halves with the population ratio of both countries on the basis of resources.
2. Make Kashmir an autonomous state with the condition that they will favour both countries equally again in terms of resources.
There are many such but I mentioned only two.
These two solutions are always in strategy of democratic governments of Pakistan. The biggest drawback of a Military Dictatorship is that they have very reduced number of people giving them the advises and democratic government has an ample supply of it. But unfortunately we chose ineligible/inappropriate and coward people who could not stand for our causes.

Pakistan has many internal ways to make Kashmiris strong but politicians' lack of interest in that issue do not allow them to move in a good strategy.

1. Start providing weapons to common Kashmiris covertly as they did in Russia Afghan War and make a common plan with internal Kashmiri Leaders to train the local people strategically.

2. Take Help from China in this regard and talk with them on interests basis. Bring China in. And Kick U.N out.
3. Make Kahmiris so much strong that to wage war Pakistan has not to sway their army.
Again these are few points. Yes, there could be some drawbacks but once we start following the policy we can address the drawbacks side by side alongwith carrying out a policy.
With the present stance of introducing Mujahideens is a wrong policy. I have talked to many Kashmiris they told me that Mujahideens are good but their way is harming our trade and industry much. They are our Muslim brothers and we have to help them for the sake of our religion but this causes a wave of un-trust in the valley due which causes a rage in Indian Army which has due to international and national pressure has started to change their way of treating us from brutality to kindness...Yes, Indian Army have changed their policy just to make a good impression but when they see Kashmiris still helping Mujahideens they start again all their brutality.
helping mujahideen is cowardly you say. so then how can arming kashmiris be brave? if you are suggesting it as a strategy then isn't the mujahideen way as good as your strategy? the mujahideen way is unislamic you say, so is arming kashmiris islamic? although you right in one way: we are confussed.

regards

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Answer to your question will open door to another debate.Making it simpler. Kashmiris should be capable of fighting their war by themselves without external support.Make them stand on their own feet.
Old Wednesday, June 04, 2014

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough
I like that "Kashmiris must fight their own war without any support".. and we should not support them directly... It will isolate us internationally. Kargil was political disaster, we could defend it internationally... we invaded in Kashmir and we denied that, now we all know what was the outcome.

we need to strengthen ourselves economically and resolve our internal issues in Baluchistan and tribal belt. We must stop begging before we help Kashmiris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white leopard View Post
I like that "Kashmiris must fight their own war without any support".. and we should not support them directly... It will isolate us internationally. Kargil was political disaster, we could defend it internationally... we invaded in Kashmir and we denied that, now we all know what was the outcome.

we need to strengthen ourselves economically and resolve our internal issues in Baluchistan and tribal belt. We must stop begging before we help Kashmiris.
bravo sir bravo. if the kashmiris want independence, the only way they can do it by themselves. no outside help hasn't done anything substantial for them anyways.
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
white leopard (Wednesday, June 04, 2014)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
and what is the technical flaw?
Resolution 47 is under Chapter VI which falls in the range of non-binding even Pakistan didn't fulfill the prerequisites of plebiscite. Simla Agreement is another act that has debilitated Pakistan's stance further.
waqas izhar (Thursday, June 05, 2014)