Thursday, May 02, 2024
12:20 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ahmedmalik is on a distinguished road
Default False Image

I have been reading DAWN since last two years and become fond of this. The writer which attracts me the most is Rafia Zakria. The logic prevails in her arguments and the magic of her words conveyed her thought unambiguous.
But now my thinking about the writer has changed. I think she has confined herself in a castle of thoughts whose walls are painted with women miseries and with menace and barbarism of Pakistani men.
"Is the Pakistan becomes a hell for women?"my answer is with Big No. The above proposition can also be second by noticing in our surrounding. In Pakistan Women are serving in all sectors. she has reached the Premier office to the summit of Everest. without the co-operation of men it can't be possible. There are giant amount of evidences of women respect in the society of Pakistan. The honored delivered to Arfa karim is one of the best example.
So, why the writer trying to portray the image of Pakistan as a Men Menacing with women.
Yes, i admit that some insanity prevails in our society which was neither the part of our religion nor our culture.These hazards come due to injustice prevails in our country rather than men dominance.
Dawn is also read by international readers. so it should much need to stop insulting Pakistan.
(I wrote this to dawn letter to editor which they didn't publish yet)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedmalik For This Useful Post:
mudasr (Friday, June 13, 2014)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedmalik View Post
I have been reading DAWN since last two years and become fond of this. The writer which attracts me the most is Rafia Zakria. The logic prevails in her arguments and the magic of her words conveyed her thought unambiguous.
But now my thinking about the writer has changed. I think she has confined herself in a castle of thoughts whose walls are painted with women miseries and with menace and barbarism of Pakistani men.
"Is the Pakistan becomes a hell for women?"my answer is with Big No. The above proposition can also be second by noticing in our surrounding. In Pakistan Women are serving in all sectors. she has reached the Premier office to the summit of Everest. without the co-operation of men it can't be possible. There are giant amount of evidences of women respect in the society of Pakistan. The honored delivered to Arfa karim is one of the best example.
So, why the writer trying to portray the image of Pakistan as a Men Menacing with women.
Yes, i admit that some insanity prevails in our society which was neither the part of our religion nor our culture.These hazards come due to injustice prevails in our country rather than men dominance.
Dawn is also read by international readers. so it should much need to stop insulting Pakistan.
(I wrote this to dawn letter to editor which they didn't publish yet)
brother how many times have you been to a village?
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
Ahmedmalik (Saturday, June 14, 2014)

Ahmedmalik is on a distinguished road
Default False image

I have experienced it. These miseries are not due to men dominance. could you able to say that men are not cooperating with women. Although you also have many examples which proof in favor of this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedmalik For This Useful Post:
waqas izhar (Thursday, June 12, 2014)
Old Thursday, June 12, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

I know a woman who beats his husband and sometimes expels him from home if he arrives later then 9 p.m.. this is also unique in sub-continent..

what percentage of atrocities against women are carried out by men and what percentage by women? anyone having any data?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
I know a woman who beats his husband and sometimes expels him from home if he arrives later then 9 p.m.. this is also unique in sub-continent..
salute to the lady. we need such ladies.

FAIRUFF is on a distinguished road

Subcontinent has a male dominating society but this trend is now changing. The importing of western education system delivered what was desired. We can see a good percentage of women competing with men in almost every field, you just name it. The cruelties of feudalism are still there, but overall the scenario has changed. So, now, the writers should portray the real image not what they think or imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRUFF View Post
Subcontinent has a male dominating society but this trend is now changing. The importing of western education system delivered what was desired. We can see a good percentage of women competing with men in almost every field, you just name it. The cruelties of feudalism are still there, but overall the scenario has changed. So, now, the writers should portray the real image not what they think or imagine.
how can you conclude that the changing trends are a change towards the better?

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Fatima Jinnah,Indra Gandhi,Sonia Gandhi,Haseena Moin,BeNazir Bhutto,Asma Jahangeer, Jhansi ki Rani, Razia Sultana and a lot more.......Sub-continent and Muslims have enough strong women to show against your one Hilary Clinton...From the past upto the future...Trend has not changed now..Trend was changed 1400 years back..Yes..Trend is changing but not here..In Europe,where women are getting inclined towards Islam considering it the best shelter for women rights...So Westerners and Western influenced minds...Stop propagating against our societies...See what you have got in name of "Women Independence"...High rates of disloyalities,Shattered Family system,Old houses,Increased Divorce rates...Shut up westerners...You have got some thing more then us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Fatima Jinnah,Indra Gandhi,Sonia Gandhi,Haseena Moin,BeNazir Bhutto,Asma Jahangeer, Jhansi ki Rani, Razia Sultana and a lot more.......Sub-continent and Muslims have enough strong women to show against your one Hilary Clinton...From the past upto the future...Trend has not changed now..Trend was changed 1400 years back..Yes..Trend is changing but not here..In Europe,where women are getting inclined towards Islam considering it the best shelter for women rights...So Westerners and Western influenced minds...Stop propagating against our societies...See what you have got in name of "Women Independence"...High rates of disloyalities,Shattered Family system,Old houses,Increased Divorce rates...Shut up westerners...You have got some thing more then us...
... children deprived of their "employed" mothers- there is no greater injustice to a child if you take away his/her mother, especially if the mother is alive.

technically some children now have two fathers and no mother!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
Ahmedmalik (Saturday, June 14, 2014), Fozia Hamid (Saturday, June 14, 2014), RAO RAMEEZ (Thursday, June 12, 2014)

Shahab Farooqi is on a distinguished road

Yes, it is true that there are lots of cases of women persecution in Pakistan but in Pakistan there are also cases of women killing their husband. We should not focus on the things like what percentage of men are persecuting women in Pakistan or what percentage of women are persecuting/killing men in Pakistan. It is not like that women persecution is unique to Pakistan, women persecution is there in India too because of absence of justice, it is not the fault of Pakistan, rather it is because of the absence of law and justice in the country. And in the absence of law and justice men are equally crushed in this system of society.
In america and other such countries men can not openly persecute women but there women too can not kill their husband which frequently happens in Pakistan. So it is unwise to insult Pakistan rather the government of Pakistan should tighten the justice system in the country. And another thing is that more men(than women) are involved in crimes globally. Doing crimes is in the nature of human beings especially men(but not only the Pakistani men). In america, on average, there is a rape case after every 32 menutes. Is this not women persecution?
Closed Thread