Monday, April 29, 2024
08:48 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, June 18, 2014

emraankhattak will become famous soon enough
Default Lahore fiasco and the role of civil servants

hope you are all well physically if not belonging to lahore.
i was going through the vibrant pakistani media yesterday.it is, indeed an awful occasion seeing the dreadful atrocities committed by our own police with innocent civilians.as for as politician are concerned, they have read the "republic" and "the prince " which teach them to grab power by means whatever they are; it does not matter to them.
my question to senior and other honorable member is "whether it suits to the civil servant to react like this to the heinous desires of politicians?
is it a normal thing to loot a poor man's shop, and the dco is drinking that haram drinks?
in addition, our police have got the service of private looters, rendering service by breaking window glasses of citizen's hard earned vehicles.
is it moral to kill innocent people and after that forge false reports by pressurizing doctors and other witnesses?
where the hell is the integrity of our civil servant?
it means they are obeying their political masters blindly, as they have no moral courage to stand upright against illegal orders.it means they can not die on their foot.
is it a good thing to live on their knees ?is it the elite civil service?
i might be over emotional so lead me seniors.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emraankhattak For This Useful Post:
Aaqib Javed (Friday, June 20, 2014), waqas izhar (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emraankhattak View Post
i was going through the vibrant pakistani media yesterday.it is, indeed an awful occasion seeing the dreadful atrocities committed by our own police with innocent civilians.as for as politician are concerned, they have read the "republic" and "the prince " which teach them to grab power by means whatever they are; it does not matter to them.
my question to senior and other honorable member is "whether it suits to the civil servant to react like this to the heinous desires of politicians?
is it a normal thing to loot a poor man's shop, and the dco is drinking that haram drinks?
in addition, our police have got the service of private looters, rendering service by breaking window glasses of citizen's hard earned vehicles.
is it moral to kill innocent people and after that forge false reports by pressurizing doctors and other witnesses?
it means they are obeying their political masters blindly, as they have no moral courage to stand upright against illegal orders.it means they can not die on their foot.
Brother if you go over the essay section and check the threads you will find that 'corrupt bureaucracy' is a favorite heading in essays. all the civil servants that you mentioned might even have been graduates of this very same forum. everyone here you will find protesting and screaming. it might even be that for people here it is just an academic discussion to score points in current affairs. times change, so do circumstances and so do people.

as far as having moral courage is concerned, when PML N came into power it handpicked the members of its bureaucracy. they are not obeying blindly as much as willingly. don't expect people to live on their feet if they have already sold their soul for a few rupees.

these are power games and for them it is fun.
regards
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
emraankhattak (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by emraankhattak View Post
Curse on those PSP Officers who were led by "Gullu Butt". They deserve to be honored with Shame Shield.
courageneverdies (Wednesday, June 18, 2014), emraankhattak (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

In support of Invincible's comment.

Could the learned members be kind enough to kindly apprise me with the rank of this officer scuffling with the woman and whether he is a ranker or a CSP???

Regards...
emraankhattak (Wednesday, June 18, 2014), Invincible (Wednesday, June 18, 2014), Qacc (Friday, June 20, 2014), rozeb70 (Wednesday, June 18, 2014), waqas izhar (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

the guy is an SP!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
emraankhattak (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)

asim512 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
In support of Invincible's comment.

Could the learned members be kind enough to kindly apprise me with the rank of this officer scuffling with the woman and whether he is a ranker or a CSP???

Regards...
Yes The officer in above pic is SP and he is from PSP. Shame on this type of PSP's.

asim512 is on a distinguished road
Default Role of PAS (DMG) Officers

What role should play by DMG officers in this critical situation?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asim512 View Post
What role should play by DMG officers in this critical situation?
To have coke as DCO had.
courageneverdies (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)
Old Thursday, June 19, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Default Naukri to phir aise hi hoti he

If any body amongst you have an experience of doing job?? If yes..Then this must n't be a new thing for you...You have to bow before your boss, or you will have to have a termination letter,enough to spoil your whole career in seconds(esp. if you are not a technical person),despite the fact you worked too hard for your industry or employer. Doing Business is a hard nut to crack and out of every 10, 7 businesses get failed, 2 stay at low profits and only one gains a good profit (This is said in Faisalabad's market which is considered the most difficult market to compete with in Pakistan as said by CEO Denim Jeans and myself)...If you are a doctor, it's a probability of 10 out 2 for your successful practice...The only secure way to earn money which people think is to have a job and good relations with your boss enough...You are here quoting the example of Police man...Believe me...Army is even worse....It is said that if your boss says to you "Raze this town" You have to ask only one question that is "How high, Sir?"...No place for Conscience...No place for Conscience if you want to have a good career as an employee of a particular firm...Yes, If you can afford you can come daily home with your luggage in your hand and then spending 2-3 months for the job, 2-3 month adjusting in the new place, you can do it? then go for it.......The price of independence and an alive conscience is much higher and much hard, and it will not only effect your own life but the life of all the people who are dependant on you....So..... To say the bureaucracy is Corrupt, I will become a bureaucrat and will be honest, is easy...Become a bureaucrat and Now I have to be Honest...It is something different...It simply means your life ,life of your beloved ones and your career is at stake for the whole of your life....I was reading the biography of C.M a few days back...One of his wives was a wife of CSP officer, he ordered him to divorce her and then married his wife...
waqas izhar (Thursday, June 19, 2014)
Old Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

I must say now there will be more people eager to join PSP, as they will assume it is a manly job and suits their nature . Men mostly seek rank and power, and in our country power is vested in few individuals of high rank, not in public; and people of high rank 'expect' they have the right to exercise their 'power' in an unrestraint way. For lower ranks, loyalty pays back in shape of promotions and moving in higher ranks with more power and authority. Therefore unless our 'national conscience' changes from a more 'servile' mode to a more 'people oriented' mode, power will remain in the hands of high ranking people and these kinds of things will keep happening. We simply cannot blame those officers, it is a mirror of us ourselves as a nation .
Aaqib Javed (Friday, June 20, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, June 19, 2014)