Saturday, April 27, 2024
11:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, July 11, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
The greatest general of Islam was Khalid bin Waleed. but of course the Shia Sunni divide did not exist at that time.

I think the golden rule for co existence is " every one is right", and "spilling blood of a human being is despicable", period.

In Muslim Spain Jews, Christian and Muslims lived together in a tolerant society and used to translate scriptures in Latin, Hebrew and Arabic together. so why can't Muslims of different kinds .

we need to work towards that day even if it is impossible to achieve.

Regards
Well It's your point of view about Khalid bin Waleed R.A...He was great before accepting Islam as well...So, A man who totally born under Islamic Culture and was great General as well was Saladin R.A...Well I will not bound you on this but I will bound you to accept the fact that Muslims were divided on the day Prophet PBUH left the physical world..As i said in my previous post..Muslims were divided on the basis of Ansar ,Muhajir,Supporters of Ali A.S,Supporters of Bakr R.A,Banu Umayyah etc...Shias are actually derived from Alides...If you read their documents you will find they have shown no respect to Khalid bin Walid as well because they think him a supporter of ABu Bakr R.A..

I agree your point of view about Muslim Spain..and Yes it can happen but ones who can do this are the ones who don't want to do this..Our Ulemas...Because their livelihood depends on delivering the hate speech...Actually they have n't great command on any other topic except this one...
This is the need of time that Islam must be devised or it's teachings should be reviewed according to the modern lines...But we are not doing this...It's just like Reviewing the scientific research papers and then writing a review paper describing your own new theory...But Our Ulemas are the hurdles...They are the one declared English as a Haram Lanaguage, Family planning a Satanic Cult but after 100 years they are accepting these things now..I was doing research on Stem Cell therapy when I found out that Muslims have given Fatwa against it...
Iqbal Beautifully Explains this thing and tells us his desire..

"
asma mehvish (Wednesday, July 16, 2014), waqas izhar (Friday, July 11, 2014)

Insaf Sindhu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
do you know MR Insaf when pakistan perform her nuclear tests in 1998 after the attack suidia provided us oil in no cost and second thing which i mention before if we share with suidia then its not mean that we secure the suidia we will secure the religiuos place like makkah and madina
Dear Asma, Saudia gave us oil without getting any money, its ok. But there is much difference between that government of Saudia and current government of Saudia. Current government of Saudi Arabia, which intends to destroy all the tombs of prophets, saints, sahabas & many others, if the governments obtains the Atomic Bomb then it will be easy for doing this all and there will be no tomb and mausoleum on the earth. When government will be equipped with Atomic Power then there will be none to stop them from doing this all. I hope you understand.

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
do you know MR Insaf when pakistan perform her nuclear tests in 1998 after the attack suidia provided us oil in no cost and second thing which i mention before if we share with suidia then its not mean that we secure the suidia we will secure the religiuos place like makkah and madina
from whom do you wish to save makkah and medina from?

if those two places are attacked then whole muslim ummah becomes one.

those places are untouchable.

regards

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
@ Asma Give Atomic Bomb to Saudia to secure Holy Places? Do you know Life and Respect of one Muslim is more then the Holy Kaaba???
رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يطوف بالكعبة ويقول ما أطيبك وما أطيب ريحك ما أعظمك وما أعظم حرمتك والذي نفس محمد بيده لحرمه المؤمن عند الله أعظم من حرمتك ماله ودمه
In the Targhib wa’ l-Tarhib of Imam al-Mundhiri, 3/276 it has the following hadith from `Abd Allah ibn `Amr ibn al-`As (Allah be well pleased with him) that he said:

“I saw the Messenger of Allah (saw) performing tawaf around the Holy Ka`ba saying to it: ‘how pure and good you are! how pure and good your fragrance is! how great and exalted you are! and how great and exalted your sanctity is! But by Him in Whose hand is Muhammad’s soul, the sanctity of a believer’s blood and property in the sight of Allah is greater than your sanctity!’“

Life,Dignity and Revival of Muslims as an Ummah is far more important.
Do you know the Last Blood shed in the Holy Kaaba (also called the Siege of Kaa'ba) was brought about by Muslims themselves in 1979? Neither Jew nor Christians they were God damn Muslims who took part in blood shed at Kaa'ba...And Jews and Christians special operation militants were hired by Saudi govt to make a strategy..Pakistani troops also took part in that...
And Do you know who was the person who dared to abolish the Gumbad-e-Khazra..He was a Muslim...
We can't do any thing unless we bring whole Ummah to single point of agreement for peace...
asma mehvish (Wednesday, July 16, 2014), Insaf Sindhu (Saturday, July 12, 2014), waqas izhar (Friday, July 11, 2014)

smile khan is on a distinguished road

With sorry according to my knowledge only Pakistanis concern about ummah arabics need only counter part for sex insteed of nuclear power

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough

only nukes cannot save Ummah.

We need to feed the hungry & starving Muslim population of Africa left to die well.

We need to integrate them in Islamic Economic System, if formulated so.

We need to bring the interests of all Muslim nations converging at a single point regardless of their sect / creed.

Only economically stable Islamic nation states sincere to cause of Islam can defend cause of Ummah.

Nuclear Power equipped nation states with starving population makes no sense & would be a supreme irony.

Islamic State of Madina had no nukes yet it conquered huge part of earth.

Nukes are secondary for our defense, we need to become united first & then pay attention to these things.

If Gulf nations exclusively give jobs to Muslims of 3rd world & Africa.

If Gulf States keep Europe & US on 2nd priority for providing Oils & bring back their money from Banks of Europe & invest in Muslim countries.

If Muslim States with powerful Military & Defense come into play and play a role in capacity building in Defense of Ummah, then we can dream of such an exemplary world on Earth.

But the reality is opposite to it.

Non-Muslims are getting better jobs in Arab states than Muslims.

Arabs are still proud on their being Arabic and look down upon poor Muslim nations & their citizens.

All the Muslim leaders (both Arab & Non-Arab) have huge assets in Swiss Banks etc.

Muslim Ummah is just becoming fuel of the Shia-Suuni wars. There is no war for Allah; but wars & proxy wars to influence each other.

Saudi Arab VS Iran
Proxies in Pakistan & Syria
Whole Arab is highly polar due to sectarian conflicts.

US & Europeans and Kuffars have not to do much. We ourselves are living like a petrol drum near the naked flame.

So we need to do alot before perceiving such a desire to give nukes to all Muslim nations.

May Allah be merciful on all Muslims.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chintoo2010 For This Useful Post:
ahmedsarah (Thursday, July 31, 2014), asma mehvish (Wednesday, July 16, 2014), waqas izhar (Friday, July 11, 2014)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintoo2010 View Post
only nukes cannot save Ummah.

We need to feed the hungry & starving Muslim population of Africa left to die well.

We need to integrate them in Islamic Economic System, if formulated so.

We need to bring the interests of all Muslim nations converging at a single point regardless of their sect / creed.

Only economically stable Islamic nation states sincere to cause of Islam can defend cause of Ummah.

Nuclear Power equipped nation states with starving population makes no sense & would be a supreme irony.

Islamic State of Madina had no nukes yet it conquered huge part of earth.

Nukes are secondary for our defense, we need to become united first & then pay attention to these things.

If Gulf nations exclusively give jobs to Muslims of 3rd world & Africa.

If Gulf States keep Europe & US on 2nd priority for providing Oils & bring back their money from Banks of Europe & invest in Muslim countries.

If Muslim States with powerful Military & Defense come into play and play a role in capacity building in Defense of Ummah, then we can dream of such an exemplary world on Earth.

But the reality is opposite to it.

Non-Muslims are getting better jobs in Arab states than Muslims.

Arabs are still proud on their being Arabic and look down upon poor Muslim nations & their citizens.

All the Muslim leaders (both Arab & Non-Arab) have huge assets in Swiss Banks etc.

Muslim Ummah is just becoming fuel of the Shia-Suuni wars. There is no war for Allah; but wars & proxy wars to influence each other.

Saudi Arab VS Iran
Proxies in Pakistan & Syria
Whole Arab is highly polar due to sectarian conflicts.

US & Europeans and Kuffars have not to do much. We ourselves are living like a petrol drum near the naked flame.

So we need to do alot before perceiving such a desire to give nukes to all Muslim nations.

May Allah be merciful on all Muslims.
Great summary brother. To achieve the impossible where do you suggest we begin from?
Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

@alihashmatkhoso, you have raised a very valid question.
I believe that the decline of Muslim states and Muslim Brotherhood is our fault. We have lost the sense of being an Ummah. In fact we have lost the humanity. Whatever is happening in Palestine is a clear example of this. If we were united no one could have done this to Muslims. I have couple of suggestions to overcome these problems.

First of all Muslims should forgo all the differences among them and the lapdogs of America should realize that if today what is happening with the people of Palestine and Iraq, tomorrow the same could happen to them. Definitely those who are investing so much in disintegrating and killing Muslims have few larger plans.
Secondly, there is dire need to strengthen OIC and other such platforms and strong message should be given to international power that we are not going to bear it anymore.

Thirdly, as far as nuclear weapons are concerned once Pakistan tried to give the technology to Iran. In fact the maps and details retrieved from NANTAZ facility in Iran by IAEA were of Pakistani origin. but, unfortunately Iranians are still unable to make nuclear weapons. And now Pakistan can not give them any assistance because already world is conspiring against taking out nuclear weapons and any such mistake would be fatal for the future of Pakistani nuclear assets. If Iran would be able to make nuclear weapons it would be detrimental for the hegemony of Israel in Middle East.
Sharing of nuclear weapons and proliferation of nuclear weapons is not a practical idea in today's world. Besides,more nuclear weapons means more destruction and not all countries and their statesmen are mature enough to handle such a huge destructive and catastrophic devices. We should also not forget about about the non-state actors. Recently, we have seen that ISIS has taken control of 40 kg uranium in Iraq, and you know if they used it how catastrophic it could be. the only solution of our problems is revival of "Muslim Brotherhood" and we should focus on making good relations with other countries. But the matter of fact is, we are so much disintegrated and our rulers are so mean and non-human that today when Gaza is burning we are still fighting Sectarian wars.
The Following User Says Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
waqas izhar (Friday, July 11, 2014)
Old Sunday, July 13, 2014

idea is on a distinguished road

Dear insaf,
If we are giving a vision of Muslim Ummah's unity, we should truly finish our all controveries and think to be united. I know , Riyadh has played a different role which her should do but now the question is about whole Muslim-e-Ummah, that is why , we (all Muslims) should think and plane about their future. But it will be possible in one condition which is one Allah, One Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) ,One holy book Quran, and one Muslim-e-Ummah.
Please pray for Gaza...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary idea! G.Orwell
The Following User Says Thank You to idea For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Sunday, July 13, 2014)
Old Sunday, July 13, 2014

idea is on a distinguished road

We know, The status of Saudi Arabia is the heart of Muslim Countries. Because it is the center of worship for the Muslims. But on the contrary, we couldn't hide Riyadh's past towards Islamic countries and to Islamic countries of World and it's role and participation in OIC. I think if the one may know that it was on the country which wants to give permanent membership to India. Although, They know the bloody attitude of bloody Indians towards the Muslims Of Kashmir. What would passed in the heart of Kashmir's Muslims when they heard about that policy of Riyadh? Whatever, they were thinking to bring India in platform as a permanent member and then solve the issue of Kashmir. Whatever, India is an anti-Muslim country and it is the fact which can't be hidden.
O ! The Muslim states of the world, why have you forgotten your past and believe in God , once you open the pages of history you will know very well about yourself. You are the followers of Hazrat Muhammed (P.B.U.H), who lonely faced the hurdles and difficulties in preach of Islam and Bilal (R.A) is another example which we know better. Similarly, Hazrat Abu Bakar " The Savior of Islam", wise and honest Administrators Hazrat Umar (R.A) & Hazrat Umar Bin Abdul Aziz (R.A), Wise, Brave & Bold Generals and Soldiers like Hazrat Ali (R.A), Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed, Ikrima (R.A), Salahuddin Ayyubi, Muhammid II, Tariq bin Ziyad, Muhammid bin Qasim and many others who record their history, which are great examples for us.
Contrary, Why are you going with flattering policy ? You (all Muslim) should leave their sectarianism and little-long differences and re-unite and re stand. At now,Gaza is burning and other examples also I have given in my previous post. Recently, the need is that to create a new history o unity in the world. Finally, If you would be united sharing atomic power or other way. Our (Muslims) coming generations will pray for you. May God bless all Muslim brothers and sisters and give a vision of unity... ...
Aameen

------------------------------------------------------------------------_
In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary idea! G.Orwell
The Following User Says Thank You to idea For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Sunday, July 13, 2014)