Monday, April 29, 2024
04:59 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 04, 2007

Talat Aziz is on a distinguished road
Default Do we really need Musharraf now.....

I am new here in this forum...but the topic which i am putting forward is not new.....

your comments please with apposite arguments, justifying your ideas regarding uncle musharaf
Old Friday, May 04, 2007
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 -

sanam will become famous soon enough

in my opinion, he should not stay for the single moment. and as u said arguments to favour my opinion,,,,,,,wil simply say so manyyyy where to start and where to go, an endless march on his part, hope its gona end soon,,, soon post my detailed reply
regards
Old Saturday, May 05, 2007
Banned

maiji is an unknown quantity at this point

Well my dears, I think still we need Musharraf wather in uniform or in Shalwar kamiz or paint shirt what so ever. During his presidentship, we have observed many developmental steps taken by him in the favor of country. I have just one question for one who is not supporting Musharraf.

After Musharraf, Whom u prefer to take position and Why??
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Shaa-Baaz is a jewel in the roughShaa-Baaz is a jewel in the roughShaa-Baaz is a jewel in the roughShaa-Baaz is a jewel in the rough

A man Is know by the company he keeps". This very axiom caste shadows on resolute and detemined character of Mr. President, else he is a Massiha .He should continue for the next five years with uniform and in the form of President.....
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Second Coming is on a distinguished road
Default We don't need no military!

@Talat Aziz
Quote:
I am new here in this forum...but the topic which i am putting forward is not new.....

your comments please with apposite arguments, justifying your ideas regarding uncle musharaf
Very warm welcome to you dear. All of us expect positive contributions from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiji
Well my dears, I think still we need Musharraf wather in uniform or in Shalwar kamiz or paint shirt what so ever. During his presidentship, we have observed many developmental steps taken by him in the favor of country.
And the latest step is the ban on all commercial activities after sunset. This speaks volumes for the "developmental steps" taken by the military regime. This will go a long way towards enhancing the "industrial progress" in our country. (Better not to call it "our", it's the military's country now).

Quote:
I have just one question for one who is not supporting Musharraf.

After Musharraf, Whom u prefer to take position
ANY democratically elected government.
Quote:
and Why??
Because we need a government that can be made or toppled by the common people. Only this can make them concerned about the plight of those they rule. A government whose only legitimacy to rule depends upon "boots" can only be expected to consider the masses their milch cows or what you might call "expendable assets", just as our military rulers have considered us.

I understand that our democratic governments have not been any better so far. But the scourge of it all is that military never lets democracy evolve. Democratic governments might do bad things for a couple of times, may be more, but still they have to take sense because if they don't, they perish-by the popular vote. Fear of public opinion is vital for a government to perform well and this is exactly what lacks in a military goverment because they have their guns to stifle dissenting voices.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Shaa-Baaz is a jewel in the roughShaa-Baaz is a jewel in the roughShaa-Baaz is a jewel in the roughShaa-Baaz is a jewel in the rough

jobs oppurtunity
developmental project
futhure concerning issues(dams, nuclear sitesand institutional edifice etc..)
freedom of speech
transparency
supremacy of merit

All these things were a dream before "Werdi WAla

PEERLESS is on a distinguished road

My dear CSS aspirants

The army again and again made a fun of of our constitution and institutions just because of the facts that even the people who are willing to join the most Elite class of our society is supporting a man who has completely jeopardized our national integrity and freedom.
I think he should stay because the people like us want him to stay and after all we are the future prospects of Pakistan.

Yasser28 is on a distinguished road

Who the Sinful Would Say the Saviour to Leave Us in the Lurch!

Yes, I too am in the favour of de-facto general-cum-president of the 'land of the pure" because it was the army which gave us this dear country from the benevolent Britishers while the civilian politicians like M.A Jinnah were not quite of the caliber that they could achieve this country.These civilians were defeated ridiculously in the 1946 elections and did not have any people's support. It was the bad luck of our dear country that some of the years of its 60 years life these corrupt politicians made coups and occupied the government authority for the utter chagrin of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.All the miseries of this country are due to these civilians they are not patriot as you know only military govenments can can put the countries on the paths of progress and development whether social or economic.
These bloody civilians are not quite generous to our friendly eastern neighbours as they have not proved themselves any true enlightened Muslims.They are not charitable: as compared to them see the difference--His Highness General Ayub Khan gave a great gift to China in the form of some some green mountains, and the epitome of sobriety Gen. Yahya presented a slice of cake in the lap of India in the form of an independent Bangladesh for which Ms Indra Gandhi thanked a lot for his kindness and generosity and recently Rahul Gandhi was quite pleased to announce that he thanks them for that.Oh, my poor memory,Gen. Zia gave the Pakistani people a beautiful toy to play with...yaar that little dainty piece Klashnikov and he also engaged Shias and Sunnis in plying an amusing game in each others worship places.Well, his generosity was not only for his own country fellows these doors of charity were wide open for our dear neighbours because hamsayion k Hukook ki bahut ahmiat hae,and he was a devout Musim so he offered that piece of snow called Siachen in the common parlance to our India.He did not want to leave us in the lurch but God loves such creature and God did not allow his pure body and soul fall on the dust and he left us weeping and crying and helpless in the hands of corrupt politicians.Though our sacred secret agencies were quite alert in the civilian era yet they were able to do some evil deeds. One of these corrupt fellows exploded a patakha on 28 May,1998 against the wishes of the great and deep friends of our present dispensation of patriotic government.So it has to banishment from the land of the pure to the Dirtland's city London progressively.
Thank God we are again under the beneficence of Gen. Musharraf.Here the cuntry is developing rapidly by leaps and bounds.Steel Mill has been tried to grant to needy people but these bloody civvilians don't know the supreme natonal interest and that stupid Supreme Court.This State Bank is telling lies about current account deficit.Remittances are not the main source of foreign reserves but exports are on the rise with speed of free neutrons.They is peace all around in Blochistan and there is no press embargo regarding that. Media is quite free and attack on Geo or notice to Aaj tv are just disinformation to demonise our genuine democrat.
And last but not the least yet Musharraf has to gift something to our neighbours in the great tradition of his precedent pure creatures ,i.e., generals.It needs some time and more social and economic development.So I request Gen Sb kindly extend their stay in uniform for an unlimited period respecting the wishes of Mr. Pervez Elahi and that Sindh CM Arbab. And dear God please let him stay long as these bloody civilians will not be able to show generosity which is a hallmark of Muslims and more now for Enlightened ones.

...Adapted from the diary of a political child.

The most powerful institution in the Land of the Pure...............Army
The most organised institution in the Land of the Pure..............Army
The Intelligentsia in the Land of the Pure...............Army
The home sacrificed most in the Land of the Pure................Army
WE can live without politicians , not with out ...........................Army

The best is serving ....let it go y u people are advocationg politicians like

Sheer Afghun Niazi
Arbab Ghulam RAhim
Wasi ZAfaer
fazal-ur-Rehman
Ch.Shujat Ali
Faisl SAlih Hayat

Mind u they are elected members and they are no less than a laughing stock. The most important thing ........WE elected these persons
WE should proud pf ourselves beacause we believe in pliticains and censuring the Army
Old Sunday, May 06, 2007
Banned

maiji is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool who dreams to be.... just take the armagedon side and world is urs!

Yes you are right.... these politicians suits perfectly to laugh at. Although Musharraf is a Military Dictator, but he still reside in the country where exists no rule of law, liberalism, freedom of expression, tolerance and so- on. A great saying that pertains the Musharraf's regime that " Lato ke bhoot baton se nahin mante"