Monday, April 29, 2024
01:14 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 07, 2007

Mirani is on a distinguished road
Default Chief vs Chief,does history will repeat

Dear all i just want to know, what will the future of Pakistan after what is going through,major crakedowns,judicial imbroglio, copmetation of Chiefs from both sides.I mean what will Mushrafs next step,As for i think the decision has been made by the people Govt cant make the reference against the CJ.Any way need a lil help plz
Old Monday, May 07, 2007

baqirgillani is an unknown quantity at this point

whatever the next step of musharraf is it seems that iftikhatr mehmood will be the next president in my openion. he is doing so becoz he wants to popularize himself.if it is not so then y he breaking serious rules.
Old Monday, May 07, 2007

Nosheen is on a distinguished road

by the way wht serious rules are u refering baqir tht Iftikhar mehmood is breaking.
well i think in ur opinion it would have been better if he gave up under musharaf's pressure and resigned .come on atleast someone has shown some courage to say no in our history
And miles to go before i sleep
S.Nosheen
Old Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mirani is on a distinguished road

Dear baqir realy what rules ru talking abt. let me clear u 1 thing that hez not doing all ths for just popularize himself, on has to step out just like nosheen said. people have got now awareness of judiciary n other important issues of pakistan now the have awaken, they r ready to stand against any thing.come on for God sack theay all ar tax paying citizen they should know whats going on.if this would not have been CJ iftikhar mahmood any other would had stand against the un decleared martial law.
so dear think big
Old Thursday, May 10, 2007

hassan joiya is on a distinguished road

i would simply say everyone is playing with the nation.whoever it is musharraf or iftikhar,give a damn to the nation and country.It is a war for personal benefits....n brothers dont get offended...this is what the truth is....one can not imagine the situation of a guy like me....currently studying in london...feel like killing myself when i see people laughing at our great pakistan....brothers thanx to musharraf, iftikhar etc for showing us the worst side....but now we have to learn ...from the lessons by our great leaders...to how to be corrupt and selfish....n how would the country be destroyed....now the time has come for us to decide...either to follow their marks or to rub them but doing opposite to what they did...cheers

Last edited by prieti; Friday, May 11, 2007 at 02:13 AM.
Old Friday, May 11, 2007

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear mirani ..This is a considerable question but controversial in other hand . Undoubtly ,pakistan had never faced such complicated situation cncening internal security .Though this is an internal problem but conecting it with external affairs would be fine if see in wider perspective .As far chief stand is concerned . Undoublty he has open a new era whic he did with the help of media though he has a support of common man but its still unclear whether there were common man or the people hired by black jacets community .It is so easy to exploite any issue and i think same had happen in cheifs issue though the refernace agaisnt him shall not supported but that is an individual case and it must be handeld seriosuly both from goverment and judicial comunity . As far as his enternace in politics in concenred ,Its not possible as paksitani people are reserved within racist, religious groups if it would not so i am sure president musharaf would undo his will of being both army cheif and president and he would like too sit as a president .
Old Friday, May 11, 2007

shehri is on a distinguished road

President of Pakistan said on Thursday at SUI Balochistan that no action will be taken who will surrender otherwise a strict action will be initiated against militants. Further more; reference to CJ was logged in favor of Pakistan he neglected personal relations with CJ.

As far as the topic is concern the above statement “taking actions” is pointing the threat signal towards CJ iftikar, mean CJ should stepdown otherwise.

Alternatively CJ planned visit to Karachi is still not changed and he shall address the bar association, where home minister Sindh transmitted hints over press media that CJ ought to change his visit.

Another issue that was being a part of todays Dawn that Lal masjid administration requested Lawyers to struggle for sharia. I can not understand what is going. Why guns are going to be fired by judiciary.
Old Friday, May 11, 2007

Rana Siraj is on a distinguished road

I do agree with baqir & nosheen. This is first time in Pakistan that one has come forward aginst the dictator on his illegal and unwarranted order. If in the year 2007 any of us has the courage to say "NO" to a dictator we should admire him or her.

In the recent scenario, you see who is at falt.

Was Musharaf empowered by any imagination of law to do what he has done with the CJ?

Where the CJ has played wrong?

Can any law or the code of etics debars the CJ to address the bar associations in the country?

In what capacity and under what law Musharaf has stopped the CJ to work as CJ? the only authority to decide the reference is the supreme judicial council and none else can pass any order aginst the CJ.

It is the time to come forward and show your solidarity against the illegal acts and the high-handedness of the Government.

If we fail to do so, remember! the history will never exonerate us.

Just see what is going on in Wazeeristan, Wana and other tribal areas. How a masque / madrisa has been demolished by the tresspassers and later on the illegitimate Government announced that the action was taken place by our own military. If it is so, why it happened? Is there is no rule or law in the country? Why hundreds of innocent students were killed? If there was any thing illegal or immoral in that madrisa, then the law should take its own course. Under what law our military is killing the innocent citizens of the beloved country. Is there any institution to check these type of illegalities done by the militiary or the Government? yes, it is the judiciray who was going to check all irregularities and the illegalities of the illegitimate Government under the leadership of brave CJ when the illegal president felt that now the judiciary is going to play its real role in the country he topelled down the judiciary by declaring the CJ as in-active.

BOL KE LAB AZAD HEIN TERE

Please wake up now as "JAG UTTHA HE SARA WATAN SAATHIO MUJAHIDO"