Wednesday, May 08, 2024
11:25 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

View Poll Results: what you think the issue i have mentioned needs attension or not?
yes 29 85.29%
no 5 14.71%
no opinion 1 2.94%
i think so but not sure 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 06, 2007

marshal453 is on a distinguished road

Brilliant workman!
@Comments..
It’s just the begining. . Either we look at it today seriously or the next generation will make Us look in to this matter with agony..
Old Tuesday, August 07, 2007

zameerabbas is on a distinguished road

Well ..my deepest thanks to Mr Kazmi for starting such a topic. The way he has pinpointed the problem makes me wonder whether he himself went through such an experience? I hope Mr Kazmi doesn't mind this!
Anyways, most of what i had in mind is already said by other members so far.
One little aspect of the problem might be a fact that ,we, the youth feel a strong need to feel attached. Seems we are in constant need of befreinding some person from the opposite sex.Do we need to look back at our social values again. Should the young marry at an early age??
The fact that Pakistanis are among the people who use the so-called social networking site Orkut brings home the same point!
Well..i hope i made my point!
God bless you all!
Old Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

I think my freinds kazmi is asking about freindship and only friendship . Well before going to gender we have to see what is actually a friedship .Friednship is about sharing . it demands both time and enviroment . according to a new report from 86 freindsip rate is dcereasing in USA .Why its happening .Is it because people are educated and they have other resources of getting knowladge.There can be no friednship among two complete educated and strong people .There shall be one who can talk adn other who can lsiten .What friendship u can make in mohala , then office and then in last age is upto u .Now Gender.Why boys go to girls and why girls only make those their friend who are either intelleigent or smart and somehow of their on status .Well recent reserch shows that two people of differnt gender come together because of lust.I hope many here will be angry on this word .but thruth is truth .We make friends so that we may share . What share we want to make .IS it money .No way . Is it sentence .Yes . and mobile help us regarding that . Is it it something other .Well as far asian values are concened .Asia is too a part of today neo libral global world where there are no permanent freinds and no permanent values.
Old Wednesday, August 15, 2007

msn is on a distinguished road

dear Kazmi Bro, it's to appreciate and respect your thoughts about society and to force others to think about. I agree to all above of my bros but would like to stress to correct ourselves rather than to blame others. of course, it's western culture but can i ask who led or taught our youth to follow, answer is "we are the source". we are the people of religion where every solution exists in depth. if i learn that properly and teach to my bros & sisters, sons, daughters, i think it will witness the "drops make sea" and in other words it'll be definitely a slap on the face of devil. it will take time but at least will help to pull our people out of this menace. May God bless to all............
Old Saturday, August 18, 2007

zameerabbas is on a distinguished road

A geniune problem...
Seems the author has gone through the experience himself....
But its not entirely bad..
It depends on how we handle the relationship!!
Old Saturday, August 18, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

you are absolutely right kazmi but those peoples cant understood ,these are living in bad society,and those mothers and fathers also do not control at his or her ,the credit going to those gaudians.