Monday, April 29, 2024
11:30 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 11, 2007

awaisalikazmi is on a distinguished road
Default Passengers offloaded from intercity buses:

Passengers offloaded from intercity buses:
Impounding of public transport has been started all over the country 2days ahead of the ruling’s party rally in Islamabad. Traffic police aided by revenue staff has started the campaign all over the country.
If we look in the past this used to be a very common practice by the ruling party. From the awammi government of Mian Nawaz sharif to the referendum campaign of President Musharaf. Every time people who have to travel by public transport they suffer by these practices. If it is really a public rally then why transport is required to bring the people. The people who really want to attend the rally can they not use their own resources to attend the rally?
Regarding this rally people who will join would be given Rs 100 as pocket money and food also. On the other hand rallies organized for the reception of CJ Choudry don’t have such offers for the participants. The 12th may rally in Islamabad is in the favor of reference filed by President Musharaf,if really people are I favor then why every Edo is directed to bring a maximum number of employees from health,education,revenue and local departments.
Most of the local transporters didn’t bring their vehicles on roads the police therefore targeted intercity buses without caring about the passengers. Passengers are offloaded from buses in scorching heat.
Although drivers have been promised to be paid accordingly but they seem unhappy and helpless. They say they have to ply their buses throughout the year so that we can’t resist administration.
It is an example by which we can easily understand the reality of two rallies at a same day. Government is using all its measures to prove that people are in support of reference. Well any layman can find the answer that has support at present??
Regrads
Awais Ali Kazmi
Old Friday, May 11, 2007

prissygirl will become famous soon enoughprissygirl will become famous soon enough

huh!
this is not onlythe story of the public transport.
i remember during my schooling my private convance was taken away by the traffic police in this way.its long ago and i dont remember who was the ruling party(i was not in it but only the driver).
Old Saturday, May 12, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

It's actually the private use of public property!

DamDamDeeDee is on a distinguished road
Wink

@awaisalikazmi
Quote:
Well any layman can find the answer that has support at present??
Dou(2) Bhaaari Bhar kum Hathion ki Larai main GHAAS ka nuqsan is inevitable

zaheer baloch will become famous soon enough

same things are happenening in Balochistan where every town nazim is given a target of bringing 2000 people in quetta , and all government vehicles are being used this is called as "Qaid Ka Pakistan"

mindless-genius is an unknown quantity at this point

@DDDD

i think the government has made it so.
Staff Member

Hafsah is on a distinguished road

you know what ... tonight i saw like at least a dozen of niazi flying coaches near model town park ... standing in the ground opposite to lahore's mayor amir mahmood's house. there was a small tent with 2 men sitting before a desk .. they were many people sitting in those buses ..and im 101% sure they werent some out-station baraat ... they were definitely going to islamabad, i think. Tobah so many people who needed to reach their destinations must have gone through hell of troubles.

nimr is on a distinguished road

Man ... the mob is on the streets of karachi ..
it took me more then an hour to reach home from office at 1 in the morning. My drive to home is just 5 KM. These rallies are a pain in the a_ _ .
If all of this is for public why is the public effected the most

thinking is on a distinguished road

ye hai busharraf ka pakistan

mindless-genius is an unknown quantity at this point

see whats going on
http://www.geo.tv/geonews/urdu_headline.asp