Tuesday, May 14, 2024
07:56 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 14, 2007

awaisalikazmi is on a distinguished road
Default Is chief justice choudry responible for agitation in karachi???

well presidenr Musharaf and mqm chief Altaf hussain blamed cheif justice of pakistan for all that happened in karachi on saturday and still going on.....if he is responsible then a week back when he was travelling via gt road to lhr why same didn't happen???why lawyers and common people are in favor of him besides political parties we have seen many common people standing both sides of roads when he was travelling to lhr he has not ordered any govt servant to bring people for his welcome he has not asked lawyers to invite him...he is the one who showed the courage to stand infront of a dictator and simply he is receiving the reward of this ...all the anrachy in karachi was pre planned govt was a silent observer at that time no police no other law agencies worried about the sitaution they gave the liberty to people to do all this so that at the end Mr choudry can be blamed.whatever is the decision of sjc but clearly chief justice has won the race...
regards
Awais Ali kazmi.
Old Monday, May 14, 2007

mindless-genius is an unknown quantity at this point

I don,t know, why are karachiites in favour of this terrorist organization i.e. MQM?
The chief justice can never be held responsible for these acts.That was pre-planned.MQM arranged rally on the same day to maneouvre the situation.
Old Monday, May 14, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Friendz
I agreed 100 p/c to both of u
Old Monday, May 14, 2007
38th CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 531

secondopinion02 will become famous soon enough

First, the MQM and the Government are responsible for this mayhem, but I would like to equally blame CJ coz he is politicizing the matter, which is not in his interest. What he should do is to wait for his exoneration from the accusations. Because already a conspiracy is hatched against him with the ruling parties to spoil his image.
Old Monday, May 14, 2007

prissygirl will become famous soon enoughprissygirl will become famous soon enough

agreed to all of u.
i have never thought of any election as important as the one coming at the end of this year.nobody can predict what will happen.there is panic all around.if this gvt.is becoming notorious,it doent mean that it will not come up again....everything can happen.....just hope for the best
Old Monday, May 14, 2007

Nosheen is on a distinguished road

i dont think Cj is in any way resposnisble for wht happened
law and order is goverment's responsibility
and if capable is not capable of capturing some gundas firing mindlessly then i think there is nothing more deplorable than tht i think gov has herself made CJ's visit an ego issue .
really dont know when these politicians will start feeling and acting reasonably
And miles to go before i sleep
S.Nosheen
Old Monday, May 14, 2007

Raaema is on a distinguished road
Default salam

I agree to you.
CJ is never uninformed of his surroundings.
when MQM and some of other political parties had already decided to walk for a rally on Saturday,he must had to postpone his arrival to Karachi, because if later he would come, none of the parties had dare to create all that what happened on 12th May at his late arrival (the day he'd decide to arrive on), and even if those parties would dare, they would be openly blamed for that.
Both sides will have to suffer the blames, because both of them deserve this!!! We are not in favor of any particular party but its like what we see, we write here, to become an illetrate with an illetrate is the biggest illetracy!!!
Hope most of you understand, especially i must point out 'mindless-genious.'
Best wishes for you all and our Karachi.
Old Monday, May 14, 2007

prissygirl will become famous soon enoughprissygirl will become famous soon enough

yup!as far as karachi issue is concerned and other law and order situations in the country...govt.is responsible.Cj didnt come out of the airport and was forced to go back to islamabad.its a foul play from govt.for what has happened in karachi...people are dead and those who are living are worse than deads
u know what govt. is doing!it is expert in condemning.but unable to take steps against the countries enimies.

whenever certain issue is raised a critical law and order stuation comes up with diastrous consequences. ther are always anti elements who dont let peace to prevail.at this stage we shud not forget our lond lasted enemy which is always there to create emergencies in our countries....those who dnt want the flourishment and prosperity of pakistan should be kicked out, no matter if they are from govt. or oppostion or other groups.
i think ther is no need to introduce MQM..we are all aware of what it has been
Old Monday, May 14, 2007

Nosheen is on a distinguished road

i simply cant understand y some ppl argue he should have postponed his visit.why ?does tht mean we are helpless before some groups and should remain shut in houses .so tht nothing happen .
ankhein band karney sey bili k samney sey kabooter gayab nahi ho jata
And miles to go before i sleep
S.Nosheen
Old Tuesday, May 15, 2007

mindless-genius is an unknown quantity at this point

I would blame karachiites for this.They are supporting a party which has a linguistic agenda.I question to them that what has this militant party ,MQM, given to them?It has made karachi a hell.After all urdu-speaking people are living in punjab peacefully, why are they not leting punjabis there?
Karachiites and ,especially, urdu-speaking people will have to think that karachi was a peaceful city before MQM rose over there for their rights.