CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Malala Yousafzai wins 2014 nobel peace prize (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/95646-malala-yousafzai-wins-2014-nobel-peace-prize.html)

Gypsified Tuesday, October 14, 2014 08:18 PM

[QUOTE]Kashif, Gypsi, Hassan you people Never Understand. i told you that please read her book first and then speak. I am Malala book is written by her father not Malala[/QUOTE]

I agree brother. I can never comprehend the mysteries of your infinite wisdom. Damned if I even try.

Hassan02 Tuesday, October 14, 2014 08:19 PM

[QUOTE=RAO RAMEEZ;766213]I don't agree your Hijab statement...But I do notice as well that this is a very specific case in which women are against a Liberal women..."Jealousy" in our Pakistani Girls is much prevalent in this case. If it is so...
We love Malala...Such a cute and modest girl...And Now she is holding Noble Peace Prize...Woah...:) Strongest teenager of Pakistan...What could be more impressive...:blush: :pp[/QUOTE]

Of course, you may have a different opinion regarding hijab :) As a staunch liberal I believe that everyone has the right to their own opinion :)

[QUOTE=sincer khan;766227]Kashif, Gypsi, Hassan you people Never Understand. i told you that please read her book first and then speak. I am Malala book is written by her father not Malala[/QUOTE]

I keep telling you I've read the book and found nothing objectionable but it looks like you can't understand this simple statement. BTW, if er father wrote the book then he is a great man.

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, October 14, 2014 08:21 PM

[QUOTE=sincer khan;766227]Kashif, Gypsi, Hassan you people Never Understand. i told you that please read her book first and then speak. I am Malala book is written by her father not Malala[/QUOTE]

Khan bhai I think it doesn't matter for us common people who wrote that book. On a grand scale I also 'wonder' that there is a conspiracy going on against Islam but I choose not to make it a part of belief unless I see that conspiracy clearly. What i see at the moment is what is making those plots and conspiracies successful is our own weaknesses, lack of understanding and habit of covering up our own faults while exposing others'. Islam says education is incumbent upon all men and women, then why Taliban had to shoot her in first place if she was promoting education for women. And when Holy prophet (SAW) himself says seek worldly knowledge even if you need to go to China, then why western education is haram even if it is coming at your doorstep and we all know western world is way ahead of us in worldly knowledge. And above all has Islam become so inhuman that people need to be 'terrorized into submission', instead of 'seek truth and submit'.

One of the biggest strengths of the perceived enemies of Islam (the west) is they are open, everyone knows what they are doing and what is their discourse and all its goods are bads are right infront of the world, whereas one of the biggest weakness of Muslims is they always hide behind religion and not seek truth and knowledge from Allah. For example let's imagine this girl didn't receive international attention, what would be her fate then, she would have died in some hospital and everyone would start saying she was cursed and faced wrath of Allah so good for her she may burn in hell, and all copies of her book burnt and banned :D. Do you think (naoozbillah) Allah is so weak and narrow that western attention can save someone from His wrath??? This thinking of Muslims is more sinister than anything.

Hassan02 Tuesday, October 14, 2014 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=Anna Angela;766244]
Anyone who goes against Islam and Muslims I oppose them! I once heard her lecture she were stating something as opposed to Islam. For me my Islam is the priority. Nonetheless I'll pray to Allah to guide her.

These liberal men and women, in other words "moderate Moslems" are just as worse problem, clearly going against Islam, make friend with kuffar, make money and make 'happy Muslim' video, that's all what they can do![/QUOTE]

Everything goes against the beliefs of people like you living in the 7th century. Do as you will but spare us your sermons.

We liberals are content with making videos, better than treating women like animals, bombing schools and shooting people on buses like pious Muslims are doing.

sincere khan Tuesday, October 14, 2014 08:25 PM

Waooh that's Great One person and three Accounts. Dear i knew the Drama which you were playing with me . you were commenting in a three different ID's and supporting each other

Hassan02 Tuesday, October 14, 2014 08:27 PM

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;766260] On a grand scale I also 'wonder' that there is a conspiracy going on against Islam but I choose not to make it a part of belief unless I see that conspiracy clearly. [/QUOTE]

Honestly bro that conspiracy is known as becoming "Fed Up". A cursory glance at the world reveals that pretty much every world power has become fed up with Islam and Muslims, the two main reasons being the Islamic violence and the fact that Muslims have objections to pretty much every thing in the modern world :)

Last Island Tuesday, October 14, 2014 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=sincer khan;766264]Waooh that's Great One person and three Accounts. Dear i knew the Drama which you were playing with me . you were commenting in a three different ID's and supporting each other[/QUOTE]
No drama is going on. They are three different persons.

sincere khan Tuesday, October 14, 2014 08:35 PM

Last Island How you know because when i replied suddenly all of them also replied quickly

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, October 14, 2014 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=sincer khan;766273]Last Island How you know because when i replied suddenly all of them also replied quickly[/QUOTE]

Well bro I receive alerts on my phone so I thought of replying, I don't know why others replied at the same time :). I don't even know their names or where they live :D

Last Island Tuesday, October 14, 2014 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=sincer khan;766273]Last Island How you know because when i replied suddenly all of them also replied quickly[/QUOTE]
Because I can check and I know mhmmdkashif since long. He can't make any such blunder.

When members reply in any thread, they get subscribed to it. Participants of that thread get notifications. Even if they are not present on forum, after receiving notifications, they can log in anytime.

02:46 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.