Monday, April 29, 2024
08:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, November 08, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough
Default Come and Join IK

I am a medical student and so is my elder brother. My elder brother who is a gold medalist doctor in USA wanted to work and serve in a changed Pakistan where the system is for its people but sadly had to leave this country, because Pakistan is governed by corrupt politicians.
But today we have a leader Imran Khan and this chance to make him Prime Minister so he can make our country what we really want it to be, and then I don't leave this country like my brother and many other talented people had to and serve my people in a better system and i am sure that only Imran Khan can do this so i stand with IK and participated in all rallies he did on Minar e Pakistan and now in this Azadi march Dharna Lahore at Lalik Jan Chawk.
Hope that we can make this country where justice prevails and it gets developed and then next generation open its eyes in a real independent Islamic welfare state of Pakistan. Aameen!

Syed Umar, Lahore
Old Sunday, November 09, 2014

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

This is rather funny: the NS vs IK. This is a needless debate too. All faces are the same old lying faces. The sitting government has promised to announce jobs on merit. Let's see what happens.

Abid khan Achakzai is on a distinguished road

If Imran khan will make Peshawar like Dubai or Singapore then every body will join Imran khan with out your suggestion.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abid khan Achakzai View Post
If Imran khan will make Peshawar like Dubai or Singapore then every body will join Imran khan with out your suggestion.
And Imran Khan completed this job if you don't believe then come to kpk and see our current situation of different government department like police, health education etc. every one is agreed with PTI Govt

Online Fir, Monitoring Unit In Health and Education Department,
same syllabus and course in all kpk schools. No favoritism, Zero corruption in govt department . pure merit. daily attendance on bio-metric system in all govt departments.
there are a lot of achievements i cant explain all

Abid khan Achakzai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
And Imran Khan completed this job if you don't believe then come to kpk and see our current situation of different government department like police, health education etc. every one is agreed with PTI Govt
But reports of international organizations are saying that Punjab government is more competent and less corrupt then KPK and other provinces and please now don't say they are not true and free.
Old Tuesday, November 11, 2014

themansoorshaikh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
same syllabus and course in all kpk schools. No favoritism, Zero corruption in govt department . pure merit. daily attendance on bio-metric system in all govt departments.
Sir, if KPK is so perfect, why your brother is still out of country??

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Good Joke Man! I'm a government servant serving in th HQs of one of the Provincial Government deptts, so, which KP you're talking about? Where's the biometric system? One can find the biometric system in the KPPSC office or the UOP offices in KP. Come on bro! Just remove your coloured spectacles and look at the things as they're and get yourself secured from the fools' paradise constructed by the PTI's demagogues.
mhmm (Tuesday, November 11, 2014)

FAIRUFF is on a distinguished road

so you are saying that kpk is now a corruption free region;that's quite strange. Don't you know why KPK chief minister's advisor Mr.Shehryar left his job?
Yesterday I read a news in Dawn where teachers were on strike against irregularities in their postings. Patwari system is still there. PTI's ally party JI was having serious reservations over curriculum revision because they were excluding major Islamic portion from text books. How could you be so ignorant as this issue remained the hot topic throughout last month. So, come up with some solid evidence brother, and that guy has a point If KPK is so corruption free,then why your brother is still out of country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIL KHESHGI View Post
Good Joke Man! I'm a government servant serving in th HQs of one of the Provincial Government deptts, so, which KP you're talking about? Where's the biometric system? One can find the biometric system in the KPPSC office or the UOP offices in KP. Come on bro! Just remove your coloured spectacles and look at the things as they're and get yourself secured from the fools' paradise constructed by the PTI's demagogues.
Dear Kheshgi i found your reason that why you are talking against PTI because you got a govt job during ANP Foolish Govt. NO problem