Monday, May 06, 2024
06:12 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, November 13, 2014

Monk will become famous soon enoughMonk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
he's even relevant today.
How come? Most of his predictions went dreadfully wrong i.e downfall of the west

neebi is on a distinguished road

islamic concept of unity and ummah:

" And hold fast, all together, by the rope of Allah and be not divided among themselves" ( Al-e-Imran, Verse 103).

"And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren, and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. " [Al-Imran, 3:103]

"The Believers, in their mutual love, mercy and compassion, are like one body: if one organ complained, the rest of the body develops a fever." [Bukhari & Muslim]

"Obey Allah and His Messenger and do not dispute with one another, otherwise you will fail and lose your strength." (Al-Anfal, 46)

hasan nisar has biases, grudge and hatred towards allama iqbal because he conveyed above message of islam through his poetry.it is deplorable and condemnable that a person who has no repute except drunk man abuses a great personalty for his personal hate for islam.
The Following User Says Thank You to neebi For This Useful Post:
hasnain zafar (Thursday, November 20, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebi View Post
islamic concept of unity and ummah:

" And hold fast, all together, by the rope of Allah and be not divided among themselves" ( Al-e-Imran, Verse 103).

"And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren, and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. " [Al-Imran, 3:103]

"The Believers, in their mutual love, mercy and compassion, are like one body: if one organ complained, the rest of the body develops a fever." [Bukhari & Muslim]

"Obey Allah and His Messenger and do not dispute with one another, otherwise you will fail and lose your strength." (Al-Anfal, 46)

hasan nisar has biases, grudge and hatred towards allama iqbal because he conveyed above message of islam through his poetry.it is deplorable and condemnable that a person who has no repute except drunk man abuses a great personalty for his personal hate for islam.
Communicating some Islamic principles doesn't make IQBAL a saint. He is open to criticism just like anyother person.

Nisar criticized Iqbal on logical grounds so you should use logic to refute his opinion instead of falling prey to ad hominem

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Well, personality of Iqbal is seldom praised but his philosophy is, which is more important.

All philosophies really existed no doubt and some of them can even be traced to pre-Islamic times.

But connecting these philosophies to Islam and then Modern era, was a marvel done by Iqbal.
Nietzsche may had given the philosophy but for a Muslim, especially the orthodox Muslims feel difficulty in engulfing those philosophies. Iqbal's main addressee were those Muslims who were still stuck in the medieval form of Islam. A common Muslim of that time never thought of even adopting "English" as a language, how they were supposed to accept western philosophers and their philosophies. Iqbal synchronised the modern philosophy with religion. And pointed out the fact that these philosophies are derived from religion, so you can derive more from religion as well as the philosophies.

He explained how a modern age Muslim can become modern by keeping his "God" pleased...

And this was the most difficult uphill task...Because Muslims think they can either be modern or religious. Iqbal tried to remove this dilemma...To some extent he succeeded.

And this is what Iqbal has done for Muslims in the East, which nobody done to such extent...Jamal-ud-in Afghani tried, he failed..Sir Syed tried but not succeeded...Iqbal presented the whole thing in it's compact form, and also put his message across at national level...

People like Nisar,should acknowledge this fact...

As far as Perfection is concerned then even "Dozens" of verses of even Quran are declared as "Not Applicable"....In not that manner, but they do, everybody knows.

Using Iqbal for Iqbal was never my purpose. I used Iqbal always to make myself clear, that what I'm saying is not just my own theories. Leaving to quote Iqbal here simply meant that as there are certain people who no more require Iqbal for clarification, I must not use him then...I will have to use something else then...Whatsoever, it is though, main purpose is to "reconstruct the thoughts"...For that you can quote anyone, either it's Thobes or Russel...I can go as far as Rushdie even but my Profile is already full with reputations of Anti-State...etc... May be I'll receive reputation of "Apostate" then...

Islam gave the message of unity and brethren, today if Muslims are not following the teachings and divided into sects and creeds how can one say that the concept of Islam has expired and no more practicable in modern world.it means we are denying Islam.

it is just like saying that as thousands of Muslims are indulging in adultery today so it should be declared as good practice and encouraged now. it does not destroy the social fabric of humanity,it does not hurt the souls and spirituality.is it so??

no, the concept is as much practicable today as it was 1450 years ago.
so how can we say that the concept of iqbal has lapsed when most of his poetry is based on Islamic teachings.the concept of Islam is the basis of his poetry.

what is outdated in this poetry if iqbal projected brethren and unity?is their no need of unity?today we are fighting with each other for nothing.in fact we,need it most today

ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

hasaan nisar criticised harshly on iqbal just for his message base on islamic teachings that is why i quoted the refrence.

i did not claim that one cannot criticize iqbal.positive criticism is good but on solid ground.

personal grudge and anti islam intentions covered in criticism would not fetch good marks.

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Merged/chain posts

for those who are comparing allama iqbal with ghalib and faiz please reconsider their statements.their is no comaprison betwwen them.

iqbal was a unique soul..he has no competitor throughout the history of sub-continent.one can distinguish the poetry of iqbal from hundreds of other poets.

one cannot find this style,in depth approach ,philosophy and poetic art any where else in Urdu literature.

some poetic marvels of iqbal.is their any thing else one finds??

Ghafil Aadaab Se Yeh Sukkaan-e-Zameen Kaise Hain
Shokh-o-Gustakh Yeh Pasti Ke Makeen Kaise Hain!

Iss Qadar Shokh Ke Allah Se Bhi Barham Hai
Tha Jo Masjood-e-Malaeek Yeh Wohi Aadam Hai?

Naaz Hai Taaqat-e-Guftaar Pe Insanon Ko
Baat Karne Ka Saliqa Nahin Nadanon Ko!

Hum Tau Mayal Ba-Karam Hain, Koi Sayal Hi Nahin
Rah Dikhlaen Kise Rahraw-e-Manzil Hi Nahin

Koi Qabil Ho Tau Hum Shan-e-Kai Dete Hain
Dhoondne Walon Ko Dunya Bhi Nai Dete Hain!

Hath Be-Zor Hain, Ilhaad Se Dil Khoo-Gar Hain
Ummati Baais-e-Ruswai-e-Paighamber (S.A.W) Hain

But-Shikan Uth Gaye, Baqi Jo Rahe But-Gar Hain
Tha Braheem Pidar, Aur Pisar Aazar Hain

Kisi Yakjai Se Ab Ehd-e-Ghulami Kar Lo
Millat-e-Ahmad (S.A.W.) Ko Maqami Kar Lo!

the most difficult task is to dress philosophical views into poetic verses and iqbal did it beautifully.

how can we compete iqbal with ghalib and faiz etc.can we find such verses any where else??some more examples.one can find hundreds of unprecedented poetic verses.no match.

Qoum Mazhab Se Hai, Mazhab Jo Nahin, Tum Bhi Nahin
Jazb-e-Baham Jo Nahin, Mehfil-e-Anjum Bhi Nahin

Bijliyan Jis Mein Hon Aasudah, Woh Khirman Tum Ho
Baich Khate Hain Jo Aslaaf Ke Madfan, Tum Ho

Ho Niko Naam Jo Qabaron Ki Tajarat Kar Ke
Kya Na Baicho Ge Jo Mil Jaen Sanam Pathar Ke

The Tou Aaba Woh Tumhare Hi, Magar Tum Kya Ho?
Hath Par Hath Dhare Muntazir-e-Farda Ho!

Tum Mein Hooron Ka Koi Chahne Wala Hi Nahin
Jalwa-e-Toor Tau Maujood Hai, Moosa Hi Nahin

Harm-e-Paak Bhi, Allah Bhi, Quran Bhi Aik,
Kuch Bari Baat Thi Hote Jo Musalmaan Bhi Aik!

Firqa Bandi Hai Kahin, Aur Kahin Zaatain Hain
Kya Zamane Mein Panapne Ki Yehi Baatain Hain?

Kis Ki Ankhon Mein Samaya Hai Sha’ar-e-Aghyar
Ho Gyi Kis Ki Nigah Tarz-e-Salaf Se Baizar?

Qalb Mein Souz Nahin, Rooh Mein Ehsas Nahin
Kuch Bhi Paigham-e-Muhammad (S.A.W.) Ka Tumhain Paas Nahin

Reh Gyi Rasm-e-Azan, Rooh-e-Bilali Na Rahi
Falsafa Reh Gya, Talqeen-e-Ghazali Na Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post

Nisar criticized Iqbal on logical grounds so you should use logic to refute his opinion instead of falling prey to ad hominem
how much nisar is logical one may know easily..no rocket science is needed

nisar is only best in bashing,bashing and bashing in his monotonous tune.

can any one win over him in abusing others?is this standard of journalism?please indicate any one journalist who is such unethical and abusive.

what are his contributions for journalism except abusing for political hatred and always spread anti islamic grudge..

do you need some links for his love for islam??do you?

one more point any one under the spell of expensive imported wine can abuse others even i am..so no wonder

sadafazam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Hassan Nisar's comments on Allama Iqbal

1. Iqbal and his type of people have made the life of Muslims difficult.
2. His poetry is illogical..(Larha De Mamoley ko Shahbaz se is a crap. Mamola is different thing Shahbaz is meant for different thing)

3. Poetry has no place in Islam.
4. Iqbal is a local,regional poet.
5. I feel irritated on the thought that Iqbal was a "Shair-e-Mashriq".
6. Nation-State theory have rejected the Iqbal's illogical concept of "Ek hon Muslim Haram ki Pasbani k lie"
7. There are much bigger brains in East then Iqbal e.g those in China.
8. You have to learn Persian to read Iqbal's poetry, so it's useless.

http://www.voice.pk/videos/hassan-ni...uhammad-iqbal/

Anybody who thinks all these assumptions of Nisar are right? Please Comment.
Hassan nisar has all the right to speak his heart out against whoever he feels like, so have I Being a somewhat regular urdu columns' reader i've come to a judgement about hassan nisar as of someone who is a diehard pessimist and a helpless rejectionist. He is good at criticism, but, not so good at justifying his criticism.(it doesn't mean that he is always wrong) A straight forward he is, habitual of using informal language for revered figures in formal environments.

Where Allama Iqbal's status as shaer e mashriq can be regarded controversial, his repute as a great poet is unquestionable. Amusingly, at one instance Hassan nisar is regarding china's intellectuals greater than iqbal, at the same time he is discrediting iqbal on the grounds that he can not understand persian, so does it mean, he understands chinese!

For me hassan nisar's criticism on iqbal is nothing less than hearing a zero watt bulb saying the light of sun is too damaging to eyes.
RAO RAMEEZ (Thursday, November 13, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebi View Post
how much nisar is logical one may know easily..no rocket science is needed

nisar is only best in bashing,bashing and bashing in his monotonous tune.

can any one win over him in abusing others?is this standard of journalism?please indicate any one journalist who is such unethical and abusive.

what are his contributions for journalism except abusing for political hatred and always spread anti islamic grudge..

do you need some links for his love for islam??do you?

one more point any one under the spell of expensive imported wine can abuse others even i am..so no wonder
A classic case study Of Ad hominem
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
Antalpur (Thursday, November 13, 2014)