Saturday, April 27, 2024
09:21 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, January 08, 2015
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseebbaloch View Post
dear fellow do not be detrack from the topic

those who r in favour of military court prove it with logical point of view ??

2ndly if military r the need of the hour then why Quaid said

" Do not forget that armed forces are the servant of the people. They do not make national policy it is we who decide the issues "

how u people negate this statement of JINNAH
The highlighted letters in your post is 'netsepak.' All your posts made in netspeak would be deleted from now on so, kindly stop it.

SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I meant decrease supply of manpower, sorry for using inappropriate word . But the point still remains that the sermon approach will just decrease the supply of manpower, the factories, I.e. the militant organizations will remain for various reasons such as geopolitical games of the state. I think all the people who join them don't do it out of religious fervor alone. There are other reasons as well such as distraught from society or economic backwardness etc. Some reasons such as spread of immorality, as perceived by the people, makes people distraught from society but it doesn't make them religious zealots. For example many men who are unable to find partners may develop a tendency to join a fight to prove themselves or to express their frustration . I personally know one such example and I assume there would be many more. The thing is in Islamic societies many things related to daily life become part of religion as Islamic religion is much different than others. Therefore it becomes difficult to categorize reasons. For example the sermons may tell people not to join jihad but they won't tell men how to find wives in today's modern era, they would inform them of traditional methods which no longer work haha . Therefore it's actually time to do struggle to seek knowledge and go out. Modern psychology has gathered tremendous amount of knowledge and can tell you much more about nature of partners in today's world where people of different races tribes and cultures are coming closer as humans have mastered the planet, better than traditional methods which worked while life was lived in small groups. The ulema and Mullah themselves need to shun their absolute grip over everything and go out in search of the truth .

P.s. it's just a point of view. I am not trying to say sermons are not effective, what I am trying to say is incomplete sermons might not work . I don't think at present anyone knows what to do about terror organizations and terrorism . Islamic world it seems is going through a period of loss of civilization .
You might be right.But you must know that to destroy these organizations-does not matter why and how people in the organisation have joined the terrorist organization- army has started the action,and they all will be hanged. Aftermath of this capital punishment would definantly make the people, distraughted from society etc , think thousand time before joining the terrorist group.
As a result happy Pakistan,brother.
mhmmdkashif (Thursday, January 08, 2015)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

O jab fauj ne hi qanoon sambhalna hai tou baqi idaro ka kia kaam hai? Muft mein un per logon ka paisa kyun zaya kia ja raha hai? Sab kuch fauj ko de dei aur jhagra khatam karein.
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Sorry for distraction. I am not in favor of military courts because it's not military's job to do criminal justice. Further trying to prove with logic is worthless because even the best and superior logical explanation is bound to go in dust here. No military courts. Period. Heil hitler Haha
It is not good for democracy, but it is obvious that judiciary system has failed to bring culprits,terrorist, to justice ,and as a result fear of punishment has disappeared from the mind of masses.countries with people that have no fear of law become factories of terrorist,as an example Pakistan.
Now, if speedy trial of terrorists, by any way, army courts or civilian courts or through any other way, is not started then condition would be worse day by day. Decide now what you want ??? Terrorist brought to justice? Or let them enjoy life in prison, if anyone is captured.
By taking shoulder of doctrine of nessasity it is legal to request army to do so.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH View Post
You might be right.But you must know that to destroy these organizations-does not matter why and how people in the organisation have joined the terrorist organization- army has started the action,and they all will be hanged. Aftermath of this capital punishment would definantly make the people, distraughted from society etc , think thousand time before joining the terrorist group.
As a result happy Pakistan,brother.
I agree with what you said brother, but unfortunately I don't see anything solid behind this 'phansi' approach as well, to me it sounds more like a tamasha to achieve propaganda goals instead of correcting wrong traditions of letting the criminal go and arrest the whole neighborhood haha . At every level Pakistani as a people, society and community does these kinds of things without even knowing and I have clearly noticed that. For example there would be lots of complaints about 'obash larke' but instead of dealing with the obash ones they will start cursing and locking all the boys most probably to save them from joining the obash but won't deal with the obash until they meet their end naturally, that is get hurt in a fight or so, and then a legend will be made like see that's what happens when you do that kind of stuff haha . It is clear that such approach scares everyone and leaves you at the mercy of nature, this is not spreading fear of Allah who has given humans brains to sort out their problems, an active consciousness to organize themselves and strength and courage to master any problem. Thus to me it is much too deep entrenched and not going away easily. Maybe I am extremely pacifist but this is how it seems. What I see is the same thing done by state and authorities, that is setting an example of a few. Thus I pray to Allah to protect everyone from harm and danger but I don't expect anything to come out of all the nonsense debates and actions haha . The people of Pakistan are very poor and afraid, may Allah bless them and protect them from the sinister devils .
SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH (Thursday, January 08, 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
O jab fauj ne hi qanoon sambhalna hai tou baqi idaro ka kia kaam hai? Muft mein un per logon ka paisa kyun zaya kia ja raha hai? Sab kuch fauj ko de dei aur jhagra khatam karein.
Oh brother, I cannot understand why people do not agree to these military courts. It is suited to politicians,currupt, to not agree with army because they know their trial will also be the part of this army court. It is not suited to masses to dislike military courts, if they do their work honestly. But if military courts also fail to give justice then you must rise your voice in favour of civilian's.
First see what military courts do.
waqas izhar (Thursday, January 08, 2015)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

But since this tradition of example setting has always worked, let's hope it will work this time as well . But even if it does the approach of scaring is not good for people, it kills their potential and will create problems for their survival in today's age.
SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH (Thursday, January 08, 2015), waqas izhar (Thursday, January 08, 2015)

Quote:
I agree with what you said brother, but unfortunately I don't see anything solid behind this 'phansi' approach as well, to me it sounds more like a tamasha to achieve propaganda goals instead of correcting wrong traditions of letting the criminal go and arrest the whole neighborhood haha . At every level Pakistani as a people, society and community does these kinds of things without even knowing and I have clearly noticed that. For example there would be lots of complaints about 'obash larke' but instead of dealing with the obash ones they will start cursing and locking all the boys most probably to save them from joining the obash but won't deal with the obash until they meet their end naturally, that is get hurt in a fight or so, and then a legend will be made like see that's what happens when you do that kind of stuff haha . It is clear that such approach scares everyone and leaves you at the mercy of nature, this is not spreading fear of Allah who has given humans brains to sort out their problems, an active consciousness to organize themselves and strength and courage to master any problem. Thus to me it is much too deep entrenched and not going away easily. Maybe I am extremely pacifist but this is how it seems. What I see is the same thing done by state and authorities, that is setting an example of a few. Thus I pray to Allah to protect everyone from harm and danger but I don't expect anything to come out of all the nonsense debates and actions haha . The people of Pakistan are very poor and afraid, may Allah bless them and protect them from the sinister devils .
Ameen.
I did not mean that to hang all the people but those who are proved guilty must be hanged that will give fear of crime in the mind of people. Obash larke example of yours is something else.it is neither acceptable nor it is good ,neither it will decline crime rate, to punish annocent ones to create fear of doing crime.

Quote:
Ameen.
I did not mean that to hang all the people but those who are proved guilty must be hanged that will give fear of crime in the mind of people. Obash larke example of yours is something else.it is neither acceptable nor it is good ,neither it will decline crime rate, to punish annocent ones to create fear of doing crime.
Its not the job of soldiers (I mean the army) to proove who is guilty and who is not. Soldiers take part in active combat and they have lots of personal resentments and combat stress of their own. Military courts are good when you are at war with a foreign enemy because there your aim is to destroy the enemy, but here is a menace that has grown inside your own territory and people, thus you will be destroying your own self. Taliban is a cancer that has grown because of your own bad habits haha it needs treatment. Unfortunately we don't know how to treat cancer yet it seems and we are not giving up on the bad habits .
SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH (Thursday, January 08, 2015)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Oh brother, I cannot understand why people do not agree to these military courts. It is suited to politicians,currupt, to not agree with army because they know their trial will also be the part of this army court. It is not suited to masses to dislike military courts, if they do their work honestly. But if military courts also fail to give justice then you must rise your voice in favour of civilian's.
First see what military courts do.
Brother you do not know faujiz.
Have you read the clause of being "over awed"?
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post: