Thursday, June 20, 2024
01:14 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Jobs & Scholarships > Jobs Announcements

Jobs Announcements Jobs Announcements in other organizations

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #101  
Old Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Engrfaheem is on a distinguished road
Default

Dear Engineers of this forum,

Aoa, I hope most of your will be preparing for the test on 5th May. I want to ask a question from you guys who have already gone through SNGPL test for engg.



Does the test format included quantitative or mathematical section as in the GAT general test? as per NTS website it says for engineering posts "NA" which means that it will not be included.

IS THAT RIGHT? Please reply urgent...


Wishing you all good luck.

Faheem
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old Wednesday, April 24, 2013
zeeshan007's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: kayalat ki wadiyon me khoya howa khab
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
zeeshan007 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engrfaheem View Post
Dear Engineers of this forum,

Aoa, I hope most of your will be preparing for the test on 5th May. I want to ask a question from you guys who have already gone through SNGPL test for engg.



Does the test format included quantitative or mathematical section as in the GAT general test? as per NTS website it says for engineering posts "NA" which means that it will not be included.

IS THAT RIGHT? Please reply urgent...


Wishing you all good luck.

Faheem
This is Right
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Waseemkhan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia5 View Post
Hi,

My interview is on 26th April. How was your interview? Any advice !


The vacancies for this organization were announced through a 3rd party recruitment agency in Dec. You can check their website, the advertisement is still available www.ncbms.com.pk
I applied for Admin Executive/Logistics.
The test was taken by NTS and it was a computer-based test of 100 MCQs, with questions from English, Math, General Knowledge, and job-related.

I got 83 in the test and have my interview on 26th.

Regards


Can you please share and tell about the type of questions asked about general knowledge,Maths,English and company business.....????????

Waiting for your reply.
__________________
“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
honey is on a distinguished road
Default

For the department of training and development in SNGPL which book should I read?

please guide me. thanks

Last edited by Arain007; Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 08:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 101
Thanks: 7
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Abn e Batota is on a distinguished road
Default

can any body give me the link of log in page for sngpl jobs (where we enter user name and password t oaccess application form) ..??
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Faisalabad
Posts: 266
Thanks: 58
Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts
adnanengr is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abn e Batota View Post
can any body give me the link of log in page for sngpl jobs (where we enter user name and password t oaccess application form) ..??
I checked but its not there now. It was at the end of this page:

http://www.nts.org.pk/_Ops_Sec/Test&..._new/SNGPL.htm

But as today is the last date, they've removed the link.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old Thursday, April 25, 2013
sonia5's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Posts: 61
Thanks: 303
Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
sonia5 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waseemkhan View Post
Can you please share and tell about the type of questions asked about general knowledge,Maths,English and company business.....????????

Waiting for your reply.
English questions included Analogies, comprehension, and grammar blanks etc. the same as we have in GAT test.
Maths questions were also the same as in GAT.
General Knowledge questions like...some of those i remember are;
The largest producer of Sugar?
The first missile of Pakistan?
The capital of Malaysia?
When was the first noble price awarded?

Job-related portion was regarding administrative day to day activities. Like;
Hardware/software -related
Computer-related -simple.
What is a circular?
email communication
CC/BCC in email?
Subject of email?
About Management Functions i.e. Planning, organizing, leading, controlling etc?
Moral/ethical question with example like if you missed a deadline/appointment, what would you do?


I hope it will help you to some extent. I am sorry i don't remember many of the questions.

Regards
Sonia.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sonia5 For This Useful Post:
Furqan Yousaf Khattak (Thursday, April 25, 2013), kiran1 (Thursday, April 25, 2013), maryamkhakwani (Thursday, April 25, 2013), nrkadilzz (Friday, May 03, 2013), Rana Ali (Thursday, April 25, 2013), Santiago (Thursday, May 08, 2014), Waseemkhan (Thursday, April 25, 2013)
  #108  
Old Thursday, April 25, 2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Waseemkhan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia5 View Post
English questions included Analogies, comprehension, and grammar blanks etc. the same as we have in GAT test.
Maths questions were also the same as in GAT.
General Knowledge questions like...some of those i remember are;
The largest producer of Sugar?
The first missile of Pakistan?
The capital of Malaysia?
When was the first noble price awarded?

Job-related portion was regarding administrative day to day activities. Like;
Hardware/software -related
Computer-related -simple.
What is a circular?
email communication
CC/BCC in email?
Subject of email?
About Management Functions i.e. Planning, organizing, leading, controlling etc?
Moral/ethical question with example like if you missed a deadline/appointment, what would you do?


I hope it will help you to some extent. I am sorry i don't remember many of the questions.

Regards
Sonia.
Many many thanks for your reply.........
Was there no question included about company business(the questions about SNGPL profile) in your test......If they were, then please share the type and nature of those questions....
__________________
“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old Thursday, April 25, 2013
sonia5's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Posts: 61
Thanks: 303
Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
sonia5 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waseemkhan View Post
Many many thanks for your reply.........
Was there no question included about company business(the questions about SNGPL profile) in your test......If they were, then please share the type and nature of those questions....
No, there was no mention of the company at any point before this email for interview. So, there was no company related question.
In the recruitment tests held by NTS, no company-related questions are asked.

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old Thursday, April 25, 2013
mohsinali303's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 253
Thanks: 186
Thanked 80 Times in 65 Posts
mohsinali303 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia5 View Post
English questions included Analogies, comprehension, and grammar blanks etc. the same as we have in GAT test.
Maths questions were also the same as in GAT.
General Knowledge questions like...some of those i remember are;
The largest producer of Sugar?
The first missile of Pakistan?
The capital of Malaysia?
When was the first noble price awarded?

Job-related portion was regarding administrative day to day activities. Like;
Hardware/software -related
Computer-related -simple.
What is a circular?
email communication
CC/BCC in email?
Subject of email?
About Management Functions i.e. Planning, organizing, leading, controlling etc?
Moral/ethical question with example like if you missed a deadline/appointment, what would you do?


I hope it will help you to some extent. I am sorry i don't remember many of the questions.

Regards
Sonia.
Sonia nice reply

kindly explain what type of questions were asked in post related portion??as it is 40% of total.

also explain analytical reasoning portion questions

Regards
__________________
SpyCatcher
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sngpl

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Politics Causes Unemployment MUKHTIAR ALI Current Affairs 0 Thursday, January 18, 2007 12:35 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.