Wednesday, November 13, 2019
12:02 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > KPK Public Service Commission > KPKPMS

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #101  
Old Friday, July 19, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: In between near and far
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Kierkeegard is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imrankhandashing View Post
Everybody who is willing to sit in a competitive exam must be working hard. I think approach matters more than hard work. This is not to say that approach can be made smarter without working hard, however.
Exactly!
Everybody has worked hard but approach matters a lot in such exams. Last year, some of the aspirants even waited to get allocation in the waiting list but they were astonished when they saw their names in the lowest row despite they worked very hard, but their approach and perception Re success was very bad.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old Friday, July 19, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: islamabad
Posts: 87
Thanks: 77
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
ADNAN MSD is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierkeegard View Post
Exactly!
Everybody has worked hard but approach matters a lot in such exams. Last year, some of the aspirants even waited to get allocation in the waiting list but they were astonished when they saw their names in the lowest row despite they worked very hard, but their approach and perception Re success was very bad.
those who pass written exam can they ask for their marks or position before interview from commission office or they will be told after final interview result
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old Friday, July 19, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 59
Thanks: 31
Thanked 40 Times in 20 Posts
imrankhandashing is on a distinguished road
Default

And how you approach and answer a question is the trickiest as well as the riskiest part. Living in the midst of situations laden with conspiracy theories makes it quite a formidable task at hand.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old Friday, July 19, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: In between near and far
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Kierkeegard is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADNAN MSD View Post
those who pass written exam can they ask for their marks or position before interview from commission office or they will be told after final interview result
No dear, The initially passed candidates have to wait for the final result in order to get their score cards and allocation details.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kierkeegard For This Useful Post:
ADNAN MSD (Saturday, July 20, 2019)
  #105  
Old Saturday, July 20, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: In between near and far
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Kierkeegard is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imrankhandashing View Post
And how you approach and answer a question is the trickiest as well as the riskiest part. Living in the midst of situations laden with conspiracy theories makes it quite a formidable task at hand.
I agree
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kierkeegard For This Useful Post:
imrankhandashing (Saturday, July 20, 2019)
  #106  
Old Saturday, July 20, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 59
Thanks: 31
Thanked 40 Times in 20 Posts
imrankhandashing is on a distinguished road
Default

The marks are not meant to be communicated in such a case for the better. You know it!
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old Saturday, July 20, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: In between near and far
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Kierkeegard is on a distinguished road
Default

But BTW result is confirm going to be announced in the next week. Moreover, its highly expected on the next wednesday, thursday or Friday. The tentative number of passed candidates are 1000, but the number may exceed.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old Saturday, July 20, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 35
Thanks: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
psas is on a distinguished road
Default

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. With hard work and effort, you can achieve anything.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old Saturday, July 20, 2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 165
Thanks: 16
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Bakr is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psas View Post
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. With hard work and effort, you can achieve anything.
👆🏻 It is as simple as that. They call it 10,000 hour work rule by Malcom Gladwell.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old Saturday, July 20, 2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 165
Thanks: 16
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Bakr is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierkeegard View Post
But BTW result is confirm going to be announced in the next week. Moreover, its highly expected on the next wednesday, thursday or Friday. The tentative number of passed candidates are 1000, but the number may exceed.
As per speculations we now have 35% (1400), 353 or 1000 number of candidates in the magical list
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KPK Educational Board Matric Result 2018 asim595 Humorous, Inspirational and General Stuff 0 Saturday, June 30, 2018 12:23 PM
Asma Jilani ---- Vs---- Govt. of the Punjab sajidnuml Constitutional Law 5 Saturday, November 11, 2017 06:00 PM
plez Post Solved MCQs of Psychology faisal88 Psychology 7 Tuesday, January 15, 2013 07:27 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.