Friday, May 29, 2020
06:00 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > KPK Public Service Commission > KPKPMS > KPKPMS/PCS Syllabus

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Thursday, January 12, 2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TaliaSyed88 is on a distinguished road
Default KPK PSC jobs

KPK public service has announced jobs? Can anyone tell me paper pattern/format for these jobs? Also please past papers for the post of planning officer.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Saturday, January 14, 2017
aamiraliuoh's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Abbottabad
Posts: 91
Thanks: 5
Thanked 64 Times in 47 Posts
aamiraliuoh is on a distinguished road
Default

The test for announced post will be of MCQS type.. 20% consist of ENG and GK, remaining 80% would be related to Subject.. in case of technical post.
__________________
You Have to Go Through the Worst, to Get to the Best !!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aamiraliuoh For This Useful Post:
Bilalpaji (Saturday, January 21, 2017)
  #3  
Old Thursday, May 04, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 159
Thanks: 0
Thanked 57 Times in 35 Posts
N786 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamiraliuoh View Post
The test for announced post will be of MCQS type.. 20% consist of ENG and GK, remaining 80% would be related to Subject.. in case of technical post.
here is a link for further help brother
https://www.facebook.com/knowledgeprovider1241/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jobs for votes VetDoctor The News 0 Monday, January 14, 2013 01:26 PM
Politics Causes Unemployment MUKHTIAR ALI Current Affairs 0 Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:35 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.