Friday, September 25, 2020
02:40 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Punjab Public Service Commission > PCS / PMS

PCS / PMS Information about PCS / PMS

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Thursday, February 06, 2020
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jayy DEe is on a distinguished road
Post PMS Punjab 2020

Is there any news of PMS Punjab 2020?
2020 main advertisement kb aa rahi hai?
Is k elawa b koi information like
# of seats?
Age limit?
Screening test?
Etc
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Friday, February 07, 2020
The Castle's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: everywhere
Posts: 43
Thanks: 11
Thanked 27 Times in 14 Posts
The Castle is on a distinguished road
Default

Advertisement in 2nd week of March. Exams probably in June after Ramzan. 55 to 60 seats.
Source: A friend in Punjab Secretariat.
__________________
Verily, With Every Hardship Comes Ease. Al Qur'an
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Sunday, February 09, 2020
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: LAHORE
Posts: 142
Thanks: 8
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
MIAN NADEEM ARSHAD is on a distinguished road
Default

1)57 seats including 11 seats for minorities
2)Requisition by the mid of february
3)Advertisement by PPSC in the last week of february
4)Exams from first week of april(70 % chances) and in june (30% chances)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Monday, February 10, 2020
Zain MSS's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Lahore
Posts: 69
Thanks: 9
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Zain MSS is on a distinguished road
Default

Please mention your source
__________________
Desperate situations require desperate remedies "Lord Nelson" - British Flag Officer in the Royal Navy.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 57
Thanks: 9
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
ahmed8ty9 is on a distinguished road
Default

WHat is the age cutoff limit? If one has been serving in GoPb for 2 years on contract basis is there any relaexation?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Punjab,Pakistan
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ZainAl is on a distinguished road
Post Need guidance

Salam everyone.
Anyone can help me for preparation material for exam of PMS.
I just start the preparations with online past papers. Please anyone can tell me about books for compulsory subjects? Iíll be thankful for that and which subjects should i take as optional for scoring good marks as my BS is in Animal husbandry(poultry sciences).
Iíll welcome all good suggestions from anyone.
Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Sunday, March 01, 2020
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 486
Thanks: 14
Thanked 106 Times in 90 Posts
Ur iphone is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAN NADEEM ARSHAD View Post
1)57 seats including 11 seats for minorities
2)Requisition by the mid of february
3)Advertisement by PPSC in the last week of february
4)Exams from first week of april(70 % chances) and in june (30% chances)
Any new update on when the advertisement for pms 2020 is coming?
Regards
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Wednesday, March 04, 2020
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: D G KHAN
Posts: 60
Thanks: 51
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
IKRAMTIPU is on a distinguished road
Default

any update about pms 2020 . please share
__________________
live like ALI (A S)
die like HUSSAIN (A S)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
pms 2020, pms punjab 2020

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new PMS syllabus for new pattern ishti ahmad PCS / PMS 10 Sunday, January 12, 2020 08:29 PM
Vacancies CE 2012 rishzzz CSS 2012 Exam 29 Saturday, August 24, 2013 02:22 AM
Congratulations to CE 2009 Qualifiers. maliasghar Humorous, Inspirational and General Stuff 66 Sunday, July 04, 2010 12:55 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.