Friday, May 10, 2024
12:03 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Punjab Public Service Commission > PCS / PMS > PMS Past Papers > PMS Papers 2009

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, June 14, 2009

emmjay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeemsandhu
I suggest the following questions must have been answered in this way:

Oldest organistion among OIC, ECO, SAARC and D8 ........ECO (1964, although name was changed in 1980s but structure was the same)

Waterloo is now in... Canada

East India Company was established during the period of ... Jehangir

Petra is a new archaelogical place in the country..... Jordan

please discuss these, whether I am right or not!
oldest organisation is oic(1969)...as far as eco is concerned it was estaleshed in 1985...RCD was created somewhere in 1964

Quote:
I suggest the following questions must have been answered in this way:

Oldest organistion among OIC, ECO, SAARC and D8 ........ECO (1964, although name was changed in 1980s but structure was the same)

Waterloo is now in... Canada

East India Company was established during the period of ... Jehangir

Petra is a new archaelogical place in the country..... Jordan

please discuss these, whether I am right or not!
as far as waterloo is concerned it is open to discussion...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterloo....

East India company ...i wrote jahangir..i tink mumtaz maneka wud b in a betterposition to comment on that...

petra...jordon

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 09:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to emmjay For This Useful Post:
naeemsandhu (Wednesday, June 17, 2009)
Old Sunday, June 14, 2009
Zilladar

sparkofighter will become famous soon enough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_East_India_Company
East India company established in.......jahangir
friends any more question pls post

-Parcel Islands are disputed among china veitnam and taiwan.

ECO was established in 1985 it is the successor of RCD which ended its activities in 1979. so OIC is correct one. for futher look at this site. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economi...n_Organization
please clear the question AESM org i have searched that question but i cannot find it answer.

Cities of afghanistan border alongwith pakistan border???
as far i count on map i found 9 cities. pls reply the orrect one

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

fahad269 will become famous soon enough
Arrow idea of terrorism combat through task forces

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/...for+south+asia

bangladesh PM Sh.haseina wajid was right answer
Old Wednesday, June 17, 2009
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  40

naeemsandhu is on a distinguished road

@emmjay:
thanx for the correction friend... but still i have a little doubt regarding eco... I mentioned in my post that it was not a new establishment in 1985 rather it was just a name changing and a reorganization of a previously formed org. That's why i think that it must have been ECO not OIC. What you have to say about it?
Successful beginning leads to successful results, seems very ordinary and simple yet very true and hard to implement! Thats the way things are in life, we try to explore difficult situations but fail to comprehend easy and available experiences!
Old Wednesday, June 17, 2009

emmjay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
@emmjay:
thanx for the correction friend... but still i have a little doubt regarding eco... I mentioned in my post that it was not a new establishment in 1985 rather it was just a name changing and a reorganization of a previously formed org. That's why i think that it must have been ECO not OIC. What you have to say about it?
i agree wid spark...RCD and ECO cant b termed as same organisation..moreover , the chng was not merely of name but many others things were changed...e.g. membership was increased from 3 to i think 10
Old Saturday, June 27, 2009

ibrahimawan is on a distinguished road
Default general knowledge

nippon is the old name of japan but the question which was asked in General knowledge paper was nippon is stock exchange of which country @ japan B usa c cananda d none of these then which is correct option i think d none of these
Old Saturday, June 27, 2009
Zilladar

sparkofighter will become famous soon enough

brother please solve them.
which is place b/w 7 wonders of the worlds.
how many cities of afganistan is bordered with pakistan.
yes i tried nippon is not stock exchage of anyone
Old Sunday, June 28, 2009

Default G.k Pms Papers-anweres Liable To Be Confused

I Checked And Verified Many Answers From Our Different Members And Here Are Some Which Need Clarification And I Hope Every One Will Support And Response Quickly And Add Those Confusing Anwers And Clarify?

1) About Membership In Iaea-- The Question Is About Membership In Iaea Board Or The Membership Of Country Then Nepal Has Become Member In 2008 If It Is Country While Afghanistan As Most Of Us Know Is Member Since 1957 And If Its Board Membership Then No Doubt Its Afghanistan
2) About Vitamins -- Vitamin C Is Not Soluble In Human Body But Most Seniors Memers Comment As B Similarly Deficiency Of Vitamin C Causes Skin Problem But Some Wrote As Teeth Problem.
3) It Is 100 % Confirmed That China Has 2 $ Trillion Reserves But Most Seniors Member Quote Japan
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 81stMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

aj khan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimawan
2) About Vitamins -- Vitamin C Is Not Soluble In Human Body But Most Seniors Memers Comment As B Similarly Deficiency Of Vitamin C Causes Skin Problem But Some Wrote As Teeth Problem.
Vit C is water soluble vitamin
deficiency of it causes ' scurvy ' which is a disease having manifestations of both a skin lesion and also involving teeth

Default three questions

answers might be

1) about pakistan aid from strategic partners :-- partners of 40 nations has committed for $ 15 billion aid while pakistan requires almost $ 30 billion ????

2) cities i think 09 ????

3) place wall of china ?????