View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
And why do you say that there will be more weapons per capita 50 years down the line? And leave 50 years and 100 years and all these long times aside my friend. Just tell me this: WHY was there a DRASTIC INCREASE in weapons in Pakistan during Zia's rule? Or do you think that this is all propaganda and there was no drastic increase in number of weapons.

Again same questions which were answered hundred times...Drasrtic increase was because there was a WAR...it wasnt started by America nor Zia...try to understand...it was IMPOSED what was the option available ,tell me? to just sit and wait till the russians over-run Afghanistan, which they already did mostly, and then wait till they knock at Pakistan...dont IGNORE this part...

And you are damn right the war changed the game! Zia let Pakistan be used like tissue paper by the Americans. Just so that he and his entourage could remain in power, he fought the American's war, tore apart the very fabric of our society and lay the groundwork for religious extremism. All this just so that he could remain in power!

Again TISSUE paper???? its Today Americana are using us as TISSUE paper...because in this decade we could avoid war, and Americans couldnt even land in this region...but in 1980s, we used American finance to fight a war that was IMPOSED and about to come to out land...I have told this fact so many times but in every second argument you bring it again.. Besides i accept that this war brought religious extremism because its a proxy war...no regular army was involved...this made pakistan to arm civilians...see the brighter side that six Massive Muslim states got independance from tyrranical RED RULE...Again this religious extremism was a collateral "DAMAGE" which could be worked out if Zia remained alive....

I think, my friend that it is you who fail to understand the gravity of the situation. The country has been torn apart by extremism and terrorist organizations like the Taliban (and a dozen others) and you are still praising the man responsible for all this. Zia did nothing right. He was nothing more than a liar: he lied his way to power, he lied for a decade to the people of Pakistan and he is still lying people like you.

Dont you have the manners that Avoid Personal Attacks while argument??? DiD i called you Non MUSLIM (God Forbid)yet??(you would be if I was talking Zia's ideas(as you said) as he did in So-called Islamic Referrundum)

Talibans are not involved in Pakistan and are not responsible for any terrorism...its American propaganda just to drag us to fight their war...Yes taliban has hideouts but IN REAL these hideouts are their homes as they went to fight uSSR if you remember...The real culprits around us are American Build TTP, BLA and all rouge elements of societ entered in this so-called TALIBAN movement..and Real Taliban are very much in favour of Pakistan and its Peace...Yes they are conservatives, ultra conservatives, but this is their style of government in afghanistan, America is not a THEKADAR...

What was good about his character? Praying 5 times a day does not make a man good when he has so much blood on his hands. Bhutto didn't use Islam like Zia did, he didn't shout "Islam, Islam!" every two seconds like Zia did. Zia portrayed himself as a devout and pious Muslim. What he did does not correspond with how devout Muslims should act. That also makes him a class A hypocrite.
hmm i agree with that...even i have posted befor about his So-called Islamic RULE of LAW...i was just telling his personal and individual act...iam saying the same so no need to mention again

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 03:01 PM. Reason: red font