Monday, April 29, 2024
08:59 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 29, 2012

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
, To be honest Sir; I wasn't expecting such a short sighted opinion from you, people who get RPGs become more like a militia or a private army of their own, how can poor politicians or policemen deal with them
Dont de-track.....policing is another factor...but do these militias not present before zia???why him? Z.A bhuttohas has his private Badmasho ki army...Murtaza bhutto bhi plane hijack kr rha tha weapons ke sath...USSR attack se phle...alot of things are goin on...dont put all burden over him...me sath sath uski bad things bhi accept kr rha hun that he dint punished the narcotics importer and user the way islam suggests and he changed alot of Islamic punishments according to his will...but dear he himself personally was a good practitioner of Islam but parallel to it used Islam brutally and blackmailed us...still pakistan took some steps toward a religious society..nw again dont drag shia-sunni riots as they are exceptions and yes bad things as well

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
Dont de-track.....policing is another factor...but do these militias not present before zia???why him? Z.A bhuttohas has his private Badmasho ki army...Murtaza bhutto bhi plane hijack kr rha tha weapons ke sath...USSR attack se phle....
No matter how you try to spin it, there were way fewer weapons when Zia came to power than when he left. This is a FACT.

Quote:
but dear he himself personally was a good practitioner of Islam
Man the guy was literally playing with Islam!

Quote:
still pakistan took some steps toward a religious society..
No, we actually took A LOT of steps towards a extremist society.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

I love the style and charisma of Zia. Such a person deserves to be the ruler, atleast he had great style. People were flogged not for fun sake but for purging the society of evils. Today internet and cable have destroyed the very basis of society.

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
I love the style and charisma of Zia. Such a person deserves to be the ruler, atleast he had great style. People were flogged not for fun sake but for purging the society of evils. Today internet and cable have destroyed the very basis of society.
dear but why, give your statement if it is meaningful than we all will agree with you and conclusion will be in favor of you but before this you have to prove that zia was able for that .............
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

Let me tell you the summary of a story:

Zia went to Khane kaaba. While he was in kabba, the prince at that time announced the sacred event of changing the chadar of kaaba and announced that a person who never left the asar namaz would have to come forward and take lead in changing the chadar. Zia said he never left asar ki namaz so prince announced that zia would be leading the sacred ceremony. after performing the sacred ceremony, zia started weeping, his secretary asked the reason for it. Zia said, i performed the sacred ceremony but on the other hand people got to know that i never left asar ki namaz.

Such kind of person he was. No leader ever performed such sacred thing. He was very pious person. Please stop writing negative things about him, he is no more here. Please its a request. Jo chala gaye he os ko to chor do, now the responsibilities are looming around our head. Its time for us to move forward. One who stuck in his past never got the chance of moving forward.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif3531 For This Useful Post:
shallowwater (Saturday, June 30, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
Let me tell you the summary of a story:

Zia went to Khane kaaba. While he was in kabba, the prince at that time announced the sacred event of changing the chadar of kaaba and announced that a person who never left the asar namaz would have to come forward and take lead in changing the chadar. Zia said he never left asar ki namaz so prince announced that zia would be leading the sacred ceremony. after performing the sacred ceremony, zia started weeping, his secretary asked the reason for it. Zia said, i performed the sacred ceremony but on the other hand people got to know that i never left asar ki namaz.

Brother argue with logic, not with sentimental statements. Such a person he was. Indeed! Muslims are still dying because of him and you are stuck on emotional stories about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
I love the style and charisma of Zia. Such a person deserves to be the ruler, atleast he had great style. People were flogged not for fun sake but for purging the society of evils.
Sir you keep repeating the mantra of "Zia was good, Zia was just, Zia was this and that", but you still haven't responded to many people, including myself, who pointed out Zia's faults and how his decisions have harmed Pakistan. Please talk about his policies, not his character. He may have been pious, but his actions caused irreparable harm to Pakistan.

Quote:
Today internet and cable have destroyed the very basis of society.
You are on the internet right now.

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

wo insan he nahi he jis ma "jazbat" naam ki koi cheez na ho! anyways, Tumhare logics par liye or dekh iye sare hum ne.. sometimes, things couldnt be expressed with logics, and sometimes things unsaid are good..

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
Brother argue with logic, not with sentimental statements. Such a person he was. Indeed! Muslims are still dying because of him and you are stuck on emotional stories about him.
Yaar let his (Zia) soul rest in peace. . definitely his soul will be in great pain such as everybody is cursing him here except @shallowwater. . Let this thread come to an end :P Don't waste your energy over Zia. . People thinks he and his policies were flawless i don't know how they are still commited to him :\
Hassan02 (Saturday, June 30, 2012), saleem2000 (Saturday, June 30, 2012)

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
No matter how you try to spin it, there were way fewer weapons when Zia came to power than when he left. This is a FACT.

Aftern 50 years there will be much more weapon than today...still make zia a scapegoat??..weapons were to arm mujahideens fighting proxy war of USA...or you want stones to be handed to them against USSR hegemonizing power...you people are considering that a game...It was a damn War...a decisive one...changed the political Great Game going on and ended cold war...and still all of anti-zia are writing their comments as expert defence analysts when they even dont know the gravity of the situation imposed over pakistan... Again read my comments in which i told the negative aspects of Zia personality but acknowledge what was done right...

Man the guy was literally playing with Islam!

I said that earlier, yes he was doing that with masses...but as far his character is concerned, dont dent that...and nobody is an angel, he made gr8 mistakes to prolong his govt but so do Bhutto, breaking the country for the sake of his Autocracy..

No, we actually took A LOT of steps towards a extremist society.
Dont reply my arguments in the absurd way you do...yo got me? picking one thing out and leaving the reason of telling that nowhere... take a pain to paste the last part of the above quoted argument....you want argument or to learn from the discussion going..
Orignal comment:
.still pakistan took some steps toward a religious society..nw again dont drag shia-sunni riots as they are exceptions and yes bad things as well

Last edited by Shooting Star; Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 02:36 AM. Reason: do not use red color.

Quote:
Aftern 50 years there will be much more weapon than today...still make zia a scapegoat??..weapons were to arm mujahideens fighting proxy war of USA...or you want stones to be handed to them against USSR hegemonizing power...you people are considering that a game...It was a damn War...a decisive one...changed the political Great Game going on and ended cold war...
And why do you say that there will be more weapons per capita 50 years down the line? And leave 50 years and 100 years and all these long times aside my friend. Just tell me this: WHY was there a DRASTIC INCREASE in weapons in Pakistan during Zia's rule? Or do you think that this is all propaganda and there was no drastic increase in number of weapons.

And you are damn right the war changed the game! Zia let Pakistan be used like tissue paper by the Americans. Just so that he and his entourage could remain in power, he fought the American's war, tore apart the very fabric of our society and lay the groundwork for religious extremism. All this just so that he could remain in power!

Quote:
and still all of anti-zia are writing their comments as expert defence analysts when they even dont know the gravity of the situation imposed over pakistan... Again read my comments in which i told the negative aspects of Zia personality but acknowledge what was done right...
I think, my friend that it is you who fail to understand the gravity of the situation. The country has been torn apart by extremism and terrorist organizations like the Taliban (and a dozen others) and you are still praising the man responsible for all this. Zia did nothing right. He was nothing more than a liar: he lied his way to power, he lied for a decade to the people of Pakistan and he is still lying through people like you.

Quote:
I said that earlier, yes he was doing that with masses...but as far his character is concerned, dont dent that...and nobody is an angel, he made gr8 mistakes to prolong his govt but so do Bhutto, breaking the country for the sake of his Autocracy..
What was good about his character? Praying 5 times a day does not make a man good when he has so much blood on his hands. Bhutto didn't use Islam like Zia did, he didn't shout "Islam, Islam!" every two seconds like Zia did. Zia portrayed himself as a devout and pious Muslim. What he did does not correspond with how devout Muslims should act. That also makes him a class A hypocrite.
Closed Thread