View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 09, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Shakeel I got your point fully and yes first of all we have to cover these essential questions and then we will have to attempt the other general questions which you have mentioned. I am sure these questions are the most important. Because, after getting the bird eye view of the Past papers and with discussing with CSPs and other expert seniors then I use to post these sort of questions which are the most important for CSS-2013 and InshALLAH after attempting these question we will be able to attempt our paper with good grasp and confident and will get marks with flying colors. Just carry on attempting on the daily basis. I wish you best of Luck....Go ahead with the below question. I am also going to attempt it. (and plz mention your optional subjects) Thanks.....

Q3. Shah Waliullah realized "The renaissance of Islam and Muslim Society can not be affected until the intellectual life of the Muslims is re-oriented." Discuss Critically. (CE-10)
(20 Marks) expected question for CE-13
Yes, I am also of the same belief that by doing this practice on regular basis, it will be easy for us to attempt Pakistan affairs paper. Not only this paper, but I am of the view that if the similar practice is carried out in other areas of syllabus also, such as eds, current affairs and so forth. It will be beneficial.

My optional subjects are:
1-Psychology
2-International law
3-Public admin
4-Sociology
5-journalism

Please, do mention yours too.