View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 19, 2012

TheWaqas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by incendize View Post
Dear all, today I received a call from NAB head quarters for submission of missing document (i.e. Domicile). I told the guy that I have sent my domicile 2 weeks ago and asked if they had not received it. Then the person at NAB replied that if you have sent the domicile then we would have received it and you should not worry about sending it again. Further I asked that if you have received my domicile then why have you called me today to send the domicile again? On this the person from NAB replied that we have not updated your documents as the received documents from candidates have been kept separately from the ones submitted on the day of Psychological test and I would find your sent domicile today and tag your documents as complete. I further inquired about the short listing for interviews and how much more time would be taken? On this the person from NAB replied that I cannot give you a time frame as it can take up to two weeks to issue the interview call letters for BPS-17 (Assistant Director).
One more thing I wanted to add that personally I feel that the candidates who have not received a call from NAB need not worry as they are still checking the documents and the candidates will get a call from NAB head quarters (i.e. if they have any missing documents).
Shukar hai bhai kay jin kay pas call na aaie wo pareshan na hon warna main tou samjhne lag gaya tha kay shortlisted candidates ko hi call ker rahay hain

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqar mohammad View Post
I also received cal from NAB today for submission of domicile, though i had submitted it while submitting my other documents. If they r still inspecting documents thni guess it wil take more than 2 weeks for interviews schedule to be finalized
ufffff..... ye intezaar maar dalay ga mujhay

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahorizen View Post
I never wanted to say this but this selection process is getting stressful.it is getting on nerves now.
bhai take it easy kahien zehni tawazan na kho bethna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash90 View Post
Any news about the interview of grade 19 (Additional Directors)?

More delay. Friday is made national holiday by Government of Pakistan to register its protest (DAWN News today)
abi 16 kay hi result nahi aai 19 kay kahan se ajaienge bhai.....