View Single Post
Old Monday, October 22, 2012
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by investigator View Post
if the case would hv been otherwise then again u would hv cried ...hahahaa. merit is prevailed by giving maximum consideration to the written marks ...otherwise to foreign qualification hai ..phr different ranking of universities , family history of work , experience , aptitude , confidence , dressing sense , talking power , .tm he btao phr kia consider kiya jae?????? nepotism ko is formula se room to grow mil jaega ...these nab people r more wise than you .... phr to kisi ko uthate k is ne mba lums se kia h to unfit for govt sector and punjab uni wala fit ..aur ph tm chelate ...use ur common sense
Quote:
haaalat hai ...ab tm chahte ho k tmhe koi 55 score pe ye seat mil jae.....pehle knse 10 jobs lele hai jo is pe claim kar rahe ho...english to itne gae guzre hai k bssss......is ke previous post daikho then decide yourself k ye english k saath kia halat karta hhh..hahahhaha.....aur upar se barham
Quote:
chief of army ashfaq kiyani is a son of a JCO( sipahe level)......to us wakt sare general k betay mar gae hte kia k army chief ko chance mila ..us me merit the and he got ...bake tm jake parho to kam aeega fazul me buraya na nikalo ...
Quote:
agar ye farig log illogical arguments pe ek ho sakte hai to hm kyun nh ,,,,,,me akela fight nh karta rahoga ...aaap sb qualifiers ne bh cooperate karna ha...hum sab merit pe hue hai ....aur bh boht sare achievements hai .......give them a crushing defeat through our logical arguments ...bake hm inke court jane se daret nh ..mene inko inka case karne ki sorat me future bta dia h .......unite for the noble cause ..in ko logically defeat karo and that's very easy ..ye nonsense bak rahe haii........are u guys with me ?????

Quote:
Waqas ka hai inter me b grade jbke a1 me bh hazaro larke ate hai ...aur ye apne record ko attractive keh rha hai...hahaha....what else evidence about their insanity u need brothersss
Quote:
Kyun karo na ....nab me to 10 seats hai ...why dont u fight for thousands in spsc sara system rhek hojaega .hahaha...bake dosro ko age karne meto bare mahaer ho k i will support the case ..
Quote:
u r welcome if u can come up with some solid argument
spsc pe case karo ....hazaro ka future bn jaega ..hahaha....3500 hiring karte hai spsc har saal
Quote:
Ek llb advocate k age dum daba k bhag gae ...nab k barristers to tmhe aisa phasae ge k ....compensation daine parege idaray ko ....fazul harkato ki waja se
@ investigator

You are continuously violating forum rules and its decorum. Is this way to talk /communicate with someone ? This is educational forum. I don't know what is the purpose of your stay here and behind of all these useless and inflaming posts . We can't tolerate such tone and insulting behavior on this platform. You should behave and talk in a decent way and if you don't know then you must have to learn and don't create any more mess Grown-up man .

Have a look on Forum Rules and Policies and abide by.

@ All

Avoid use of net-speak . Stick to the topic and to the purpose of your stay here . Don't indulge yourselves in useless, meaningless talks.
omarhanif (Thursday, October 25, 2012)