View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 385

rao adeel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmakhan View Post
guys !!
I need some advice.
I am planning to appear in CE-2014 Let suppose I am selected in NAB for AD position. do you think I should go for it considering it will not effect my preparation for CE? I mean i know it will be hard
Joining of NAB will surely affect your preparation for CSS exams, but i will advise to join the NAB and do preparation with job....

Because CSS is more of gambling to one career, its upon your luck whether you qualify with little preparation and fail even after a lot of hard work......

I am telling this thing from my experience as I have appeared for CSS exams twice and one time i get failed and next time even after qualifying i was not allocated because of huge competition in Punjab and limited seats.....

And i have left a lot of good opportunities just for the preparation of CSS.... whereas i have interacted many of the candidates of CSS who did there preparation with job and they qualified.....

So i will advised to all that not to miss the opportunity of NAB or any other just because one is considering to prepare for CSS......