View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADQUSIT View Post
Salam. What is that mean:

Please guide me that what is this, i'm not picking it at all.
Please stop misguiding the candidates if you don't have the confirmed info.... the very first post of this thread was totally wrong, because if you just see the document which FPSC has given on its website, there it is clearly written that only the passed candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam, then how could you say that only the top 200 or 300 candidates from a province(having fewer posts) will be allowed to sit in the exam if they even managed to get 20 or 10 marks but they are on the top, then they will be allowed..... its wrong because FPSC has clearly mentioned that only the passed candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam, not the failed candidates....... so my request to everyone! don't misguide any candidate by your wrong unauthentic info..... and if anyone of you want to know about the passing criteria then kindly mail FPSC, they will tell you clearly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by makj View Post
if what you are saying is true then its really very disappointing for a lot of aspirants including me who are appearing for the very first and last time , as then the screening test would gain alot of importance and time is very short and the competition would be fierce even at this most initial stage.
i really thought that the screening test is implemented just to filter the non serious candidates out and more than 70 % would get through it .
Dear MAKJ brother! just don't be disappointed by the wrong info provided... try to stick to your studies, keep on studying the compulsories for now, screening test would not be something like a challenge, else people would be considering the screening test more difficult than the written exam, which shouldn't be the real case ever.... these kind of wrong info and wrong guesses only distracts aspirants like me and you.... please don't be hopeless, as Allah is never going to waste your this last chance untill you do... if you are really honest with your studies and it will definitely bring a sweet fruit for you to eat in the end.... so just wait for the confirmed info FPSC is going to display after 15th july..... and keep studying and studying... as CSS written is what everyone knows better.... wishing you best of luck..

Last edited by Amna; Friday, July 12, 2013 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to The Shah Ends For This Useful Post:
makj (Monday, August 19, 2013)