Thread: Need Help!!
View Single Post
Old Friday, May 30, 2014
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amna Bhatti View Post
Hello,
I have done BS Hons Management and I intend to appear in the PMS examination 2014. I have opted the subjects of Mass Communication, social work and public administration. can anyone please help me in deliberating that whether these subjects are scoring or not. Moreover, can you please recommend me some standard books of these subjects?

Thank you
@ Aminah ;

Users should use an appropriate title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include: "Help me!", "I'm stuck!" etc. Examples of good titles include; "Need Help opting Subjects" etc.

As you are a new member , please read Forums Rules and Policies

You combination is good . These subjects seem to be scoring . For books , search these threads :

Books for PMS for all subjects

Recommended Books for PMS

And , if you post a thread in a most relevant section i.e PMS , then it would be more easy for seniors to help . Best of Luck .

Regards .